All Comments on 'Debbie the Ditz'

by Olddirtyman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Perfect Woman!

Beautiful Woman, Big Tits, No Brain, Loves Any Cock! She is Purrfect ! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How is this a story?

A dumb blonde has sex. Wow, you put a lot of effort into this, huh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What is going on?

What is going on with this site? Nearly all the stories are being dumbed down. Does no one actually try to make an actual story anymore? Or are they all going to be about dumb broads/sluts getting fucked? Would love to see an original thought because this story is like the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My brain likes and agrees with the previous comments.

Other side of the coin tho, is my cock, it loves Debbie and her other 42HHHH partners.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Ha

Nice. Where was Debbie when I really needed her? I am her kind of man. I have a, well, you know. I laughed all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SadDirtyMan...

I'm surprised you even made Debbie the Ditz a live human being... why bother? Just make her a blow up doll with an automated sucking motion in her mouth. Jeez. You've written her character as if she's mentally impaired even, which is really not nice. Sure, you have every right to put your sexual fantasy into words for others to read... but sometimes the misogyny, disrespect and indifference that oozes between each line is so unsettling. But hey, this is your fantasy... you go dirtlyoldman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlddirtyman@Olddirtyman
821 Followers
Olddirtyman was born. While this has been disputed by many leading experts it is nonetheless true. The rest, as they say, is history.