All Comments on 'Little Lesson in Life'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Less_IsbetterLess_Isbetterover 8 years ago

Nice story, jimbob. All your disclaimers at the end are completely unnecessary. I enjoyed it just fine as it is.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 8 years ago
Well I'm going to agree with your disclaimers this time

Liked some of your stories in the past. Not this one. Don't see a southern man, all jacked up, full of hormones and still full of himself, standing still for being brutally sodomized. What I see is him going to the hospital for surgery on his torn and bleeding asshole. Then I see the women going to jail. After all an investigation would have rounded up the DNA on the sheets, all the strapons and all the women involved. I'm thinking a couple of the girls, in lieu of a lighter sentence, would have turned States evidence and told the truth about what happened. Adrian would have done the most jail time. None of the women would have ever gotten into anther college given their felony convictions and ensuing records. I just didn't see Rodney rolling over and accepting the rape. Now this is a fictional story and you could have Martians invade New Orleans and sit down for a cup of gumbo. But this was just too far beyond the realm of plausibility to make for a good read. Maybe next time.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
No thank you

I didn't much care for this story as much as I did some of your others. It just didn't seem plausible that Rodney would simply forgive and forget what those girls did to him, even less so that he would willingly start a relationship with the one who orchestrated the whole thing. He was a jackass and that much is certainly true, but what they did was very illegal and had he gone to the police all of them would be landed squarely in jail and listed as sex offenders for the rest of their lives.

Soooo yeah this story is kind of a 1 star for me. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too long too violent

Why make it a rape? Rape is wrong man or woman. Should not be used and too derogatory and violent. Just write about passion would be betterWay too long.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
usually like your writing

Usually you write stories that are at least worth reading.

Couldn't warm up to this one.

And that was before the rape.

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
Agree with Less...no need for disclaimers

Enjoyed it...leopard can change its spots!

Editing a lot tighter than 'Meanie', which I enjoyed enough not to mention, as a cpl of others had already.

dengreywolfdengreywolfabout 8 years ago
Very good.

I thought the story was a good story. The fact that Rodney start out as a jerk and turns into a gentleman is something that you don't see very much of today. The fact it takes a girl that has to take him down to rearrange his ideals and he falls for her is a great way to put the punch to everything that happened.

maty1maty1over 7 years ago
I love this story

Very cute story. I usually like revenge that doesn't end so peacefully, but I really ended up loving the way this played out. I never seen revenge end up as a happy ending for everyone. Sex is just that powerful I guess.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Nicely Done

Whether you find pegging a turn-on or disgusting, you have to agree that its featured role in the story is quite appropriate. It's only one of the many techniques that Adrian uses to help a dickhead understand that he truly has been a dickhead for much of his life, and to help him get on the fast track to becoming a decent, mature human being.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An interesting story

But given his upbringing, his general attitude towards women and given your description, there's no way possible that they didn't tear the shit out of his sphincter muscle when they sodomized him. He would have had no choice but to go to the hospital for emergency surgery. The hospital would have been forced to call the police (it's a sexual assault) and the women are going to prison. There's simply no other possible outcome. He was and should have been outraged. When they cut him loose they were lucky he didn't beat them all to a bloody pulp. To have him end up with Adrian was simply ludicrous. I usually like your stories. You can spin a decent yarn. But this was just too improbable and unbelievable. Maybe next time something a little more plausible.

1 star

Tigr2Tigr2almost 4 years ago
Wish I learned the same lesson

I was never the "screw 'um & leave 'em" kind of guy, but I wish I had someone guide me on how to connect with a woman. Still fantasize about a strap on training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

story's great, your self criticism - sucks.

And you have yourself a wonderful day.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

good story, almost a 5 but Rodney needs to bend over a little more often and allow Ronnie to watch him take Adrain's pegging. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5079 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.