All Comments on 'Diavolo Ch. 13'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my god

Please never stop writing when I started reading this series I didn't realize it was actually up to date an that you were still writing the story but I love it all......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my god

I really wish i was abby right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*sigh*

Can I have a Gabe please? If that's making love, I can't wait till he fucks her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Oh Wow"

I am so into this story now. Not too interested in a continuation. Most of the times they just cut off right in the middle. I hope that you continue with this one to the very last line. Reading was much better in this chapter. Just one little favor (please, please), do not make the days sooooooo long before the next chapter. Thanks.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

Abby really is clueless but she is learning. Gabriel has a past just like she has except he has more sexual experience. Just because she feels there are more beautiful women than her doesn't mean he will dump her to get with them. I think he has proven over and over that he loves everything about her. I'm quite sure she won't be dumping Gabriel if a better looking guy comes along.

When will someone put Diamond in her place? She continues to step over the line. I wish Abby would get enough courage to tell her off. But she won't, she would be too afraid that Gabriel would be mad at her.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Why do they still trust Diamond?

And why do they attract all the crazies in the world? Hoping for some peace, some communication and a reprieve from the drama. At least temporarily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love this series! I am anxious to see the next chapter very soon!

KyriaeKyriaeover 8 years ago
Leva darling

I hope all is well with you.

I am craving an update.... reread this series 3 times in waitng while checking everyday to see if you have uploaded.

I hope nothing is wrong and that your ok health wise.

Please drop a note lettin us/me know..

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 8 years agoAuthor
This weekend

I'm hoping on writing chapter 14 this weekend. It's been a tough two months and I'm really sorry I wasn't able to post anything. Aside from recuperating from my health issues, we also moved just a week and a half ago. I was up to my eyeballs in boxes and stuff and for someone who is very OCD with organization and order it was a bit of a nightmare for me. I couldn't think straight until everything was unpacked and put away. I'd been living in a sea of boxes and disassembled furniture for the past two months, but now everything is where it goes and I can finally settle down and write. I finally have my own home office, just need to furnish it. In the meanwhile my bedroom will do for my writing endeavors. Hope I didn't lose too many Diavolo followers. Again, I'm very sorry for the long time lapse but will definitely work on doing nothing but writing the next chapter on Saturday, editing Sunday and posting most likely past midnight Sunday-Monday. I live farther away from my regular 9-5 job and can't go to bed too late because I get up at 5am to start my day and I need the rest.

Love you all, LH

BestMegzBestMegzover 8 years ago
Nothin compared to waiting for a Homestuck update HAHAHA :I

Thank goodness you are are okay. Best wishes! I was getting worried something horrible happened, then again usually paranoia. I don't mind waiting. I wait for a lot of things. I wait for my own things.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 8 years agoAuthor
Uh-oh...

I actually opened my laptop to write, read a bit of the previous chapter to get back into the story and...nothing. Temporary writers block. I will attempt it again this weekend. (Pulling my hair and groaning in misery) :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I read where you said writers block.

You can go anywhere with this story dear.

Where is Abby's family. Gabriel has to figure out about Diamond, Pia and Mike?

Its a good story with soo many things going on....

Great job

BestMegzBestMegzover 8 years ago
Hope you are ok.

I check for updates now and again chapter or comment wise! I hope you are doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting

I hope you will update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anxiously awaiting

I love this story! I, too, keep checking back here every few weeks hoping to see the newest installment. Hope all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter

Please finish this!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 8 years agoAuthor
Update...

So Saturday night i finally uploaded chapter fourteen. Already checked and its set to come out Monday, the 7th. the reason i saw that was because i also uploaded chapter fifteen which I'm guessing should come out Tuesday. So there. Two chapters for you to enjoy. No more writers block. Just a nine to five job during the week that I need to keep a roof over my head and food on the table. Hope everyone votes and leaves a comment. Not sure what's going to happen next since most of my stories write themselves, but the big climax is coming within the next couple of chapters. really need to get this story wrapped up so that i can start work on Alpha Angels seventh installment, Seth and Ama's story which some of you have been waiting for. got lots of ideas for that one, for sure, like how Seth is a neat freak and Ama is a bit on the sloppy side..That's going to be fun. thank you all for your patience and I'm really sorry about the long wait, but i really was not able to do it before now. too much bad crap going on at the moment. this is my outlet though. there will always be problems. sometimes you gotta just say fuck it all and do what you love because life is too short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous