All Comments on 'The Human Toilet'

by MsBlueVelvet

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horrible experience?

What a nasty, filthy way to spend an hour. It is so descriptive that it gave me quite a boner. I'd enjoy being treated like that, but hopefully only once and nobody ever know about it.

roschoroschoover 8 years ago
Quality

Hello,

I hope you write more. This first story shows a level of quality that is above average to say the least. You reach the dark recesses of the mind.

Thank You.

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Abandoned

Truly, you've constructed a disembodied philosophy of pure enjoyment in the manner of Kafka and Palahniuk. I think the avidity of Hole is perfectly attuned to the needs of the Dom, or vice versa.

We know without being told that the shit and piss produced within that proscribed time was necessary to both, abandoned only to each other.

Tholepin

LuckyToiletLuckyToiletover 8 years ago
Devastating

Elegant and beautifully crafted prose. I would very much like to read more from MsBlueVelvet.

Safari4444Safari4444over 8 years ago
More

Very unusual writing but like the subject of extreme degradation. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

Should be much more highly rated

wnydiverwnydiverover 8 years ago

Wow, amazing story and interesting writing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

This is the most brilliant emotion explication of the joys of toilet domination.

Perfect .

Terrin2Terrin2over 7 years ago
Inspiring!

Dear Ms BlueVelvet, yours is by far the greatest scat story I have come across. There is thrill of suspence, there's total degradation and dehumanization, there's excellent language. The only thing that I find missing is the sequel! Please don't get discouraged. You have fans who will love to be able to read another story from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shit eater

Shitty taste is yummy.

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
A complete submission,but prefer more comfort

Very tense and too cruel,with the stiletto in the bum. Her determination that his submission be complete is very impressive. I would wish that he doesn’t want to do this but has some obligation to pay off or else. She has purchased this obligation.A bit more comfort and less cruelty would be my ideal. She does not appear until he has padlocked himself to something heavy and sent a snap to her. She,only,has the key to the lock. She wears a fitted face stocking and he has been waiting for a couple of hours. Afterwards, she stands beyond the chain length and produces the key, it is trapped in ice and has been stored in a cool box,hidden, it will take 5 hours to thaw.There is no licking. He is only required to swallow her solids,that she has carefully prepared by her heavy meal schedule. She leaves,having brought about his utter debasement. She notes that he has a huge erection,but is completely disgusted.

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 1 year ago

Erotic, cruel, delightful! Loved it!

Grogu269Grogu26912 months ago

Absolutely amazing. A bit more than I could handle, but then, who knows? Awesome story of domme/sub encounter.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

Great story. I hope you finish his journey. I want to know where you have him going. Would love to be there with him.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

all male slaves should be full toilet slaves to their Mistress. Once a slave as eaten his Mistress shit, she will only see him as the total slave that he is and will be for the rest of his life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous