All Comments on 'A Bath at Jay's'

by Cindersglasslipper

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
devil_smandevil_smanover 20 years ago
hot damn woman

Ok ok im new here i looked in the new storys bit & saw these beast these men and i hit something and your pic came up and i liked what i saw so i clicked on this story. if i can have a bath at your house i woiuld be the happiest man in the world you are one hot woman im reading the next one now. thnx for the mega hard on .

devil

pudycatt2003pudycatt2003over 20 years ago
meow

MEOW CINDERELLA .. MEEEEEEEEE..........OOOOOOOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hot

That was HOT a bit hotter than i like but i liked it. Very hot indeed

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Beautiful

I truly enjoyed your stories...all of them. I look foward to reading whatever else you post. My arousal is most assuredly a result of your ability to make your reader feel what your writing. My husband will enyoy the effect I'm sure. LOL!! Thank you for shareing.

shefuksmistrsshefuksmistrsover 20 years ago
My Fav.

This is my favourite story of yours. I always come back to this one.

Carol

sweetprincessbellasweetprincessbellaover 20 years ago
Ahhhhhh

Never been so hot........

You never fail to turn me on, you sexy slut....

Princess xox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
oh my God

This story is incredible! Wonderful! You really captured the submissive attitude. Please give us more just like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK

I am not a sub in my marriage my husband is my sub but reading this stroy makes me want to see if he has it in him to dom me for once *wink*

tinatarttinatartover 19 years ago
Superb

I am sitting in a puddle. The way you slowly built the tension was masterful. The sub's attitude, her increasing arousal, and the Master's actions were all exactly "right."

My one criticism is that unlike the submissive I didn't forget the Master when she masturbated in the tub. I briefly wondered if he were a fantasy. It might have been better if you had made it clearer.

But that's a very minor point compared to the steamy D/s eroticism of the rest of the story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
comment

nicely done, liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hmm

very very nice, I'm going for a bath right now. I could only be so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The story was hot, BUT

it is widely know that once a finger or cock is placed in the ass it should not be placed in the vagina. A resulting raging infection is entirely possible and could even make a woman sterile. Ecoli is nothing to play around with, therefore I gave it a 50 instead of 100.

MauigirlMauigirlover 13 years ago
SPLOOSH!!

WOW!! All I can truly say is WOW!! I had to get a towel to sit on halfway thru this story! Very vivid and descriptive! I can not wait to read this to my b/f. I love being dominated, nad you touched the core of it. Nice job, and thankk you for the orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So sexy

My boyfriend and I went back and forth with a similar story but this takes it to another level. I'm going to go ask him if I can touch myself now

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Not Safe

This story is very well written in that it reflects quite vividly the predicament of the sub and the anger of the Master. I was always led to believe a Master should delay punishment until his anger has reduced somewhat. Also it is well known that it is very dangerous to go from the back entrance to the pussy with fingers, toys or penis without cleaning in between as it can cause major problems as one other reader has already pointed out. A very good story but a couple of things that are unsafe in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous