All Comments on 'How The Troll Grinched Litmas'

by Gaucho

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ButterflyLaneButterflyLaneover 20 years ago
Love it!

Hilarious! Sat and giggled all the way through.

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 20 years ago
Nite jJobe of Riting

Gaucho does a really nice job of entertaining. A joy to read. Im glad he writes...wish he did more.

sweetnpetitesweetnpetiteover 20 years ago
The unauthourized biography of John Ashcroft!!

I haven't read the winning entry yet, but I can't imagine that it's better than this! Congratulations.

Sweetnpetite

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Laughed til I cried

This was so wonderful! I tried to stop reading until my husband could be in the room also, as this is how we prefer to read the stories on this site, but I just couldn't refrain. Thanks for a great laugh. I also read the winning entry and I agree with the other posters that this is much better.

SINtilatingSINtilatingover 20 years ago
This is NOT second rate stuff

Discouraged a bit from the winning entry (which I found lacking) I thought twice about opening this story. When I did I laughed from the beginning. How the hell did you get it all to rhyme? Kudos to you hun. This was top rate in my book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Excellent!!! I also agree...this one is #1...

Only those of us who truly use this site often could possibly understand how hysterically accurate it is in describing us all...but I certainly know that I laughted my ass off from beginning to end!!! So glad you wrote it. Thank You!!!

Prince_ValiantPrince_Valiantover 20 years ago
Seuss Fans Rejoice, for here is your Juice

(That's all I can rhyme, for my mouse ball is loose.)

Seriously though, Seussing it is always a fun style - glad to see it now and again.

(hope yanking off that duct tape didn;t hurt too much!)

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant!

Damn, man! This was AWESOME! Although a bit messed up, this story brought a smile to my face. Incredibly well written and thought out. There is seriously nothing I can say but good things. And to have stretched this so long without having a decreasing amount of amazing-ness..... you have talent. The detail and time you put in was well worth it. Seuss (if more perverted.... Well, who knows, he might have been some privately worshiped sex god) would be impressed.

In conclusion, I'm mind blown, and that doesn't happen easily.

23 :D's / 23 :D's

First full score of :D's I have given out, so keep up this brilliant work of yours!!

~~ LaLaLadidahGirl ~~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Best read yet...and that’s for the last five years

Finally! Some alliteration

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous