All Comments on 'For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 08'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Your story sure as hell breaks MY brain! But hot damn, you're amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Abigail

I could see Abigail trying to pursue Darguni when she is old enough in her mind then trying to seduce him. I could even see Elunara and Zelinnia catching them together along with each one separate being Abigail will probably try to make herself look older to have the man she wants. I could see her becoming the young lady that tames Darguni's heart probably after getting caught a lot by their parents.

Poor Darguni missing practice in Jordan's regular squad would of been bad, but he missed practice in his fathers elite squad I believe he will be barely able to walk himself home to bed.

DeaconCrossDeaconCrossover 8 years ago
Keep this in mind.

No one screws around or picks on the Generals son today. As that would be career suicide. They certainly don't call the General names to his face. Back in WoW times they didn't do such things because it resulted in getting your head cut off and possibly your family's as well. Back then disrespect just wasn't tolerated. Today you would lose your career and get shipped off some where very unpleasant with a note in your record book saying do not promote ever. Now if a Noble's son said something like that then Varian couldn't kick him and his family out. Politics are a pain in the bottom. Any way just trying to help, you are doing a great job keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
555 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...