All Comments on 'Horse Pens 40'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whenever I see your pen name

I know I can expect a lovely read. No exception this time.

Thank you

D.S.

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
Another impressive strory

MST, congrats for creating such a personal, introspective character as Dan. At this end of our lives we relive old joys and old pain, wondering how in the hell we got to be the final piece of the puzzle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

A very charming and romantic piece. Thank you.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
A beautiful story.

It is you and a few of your fellow authors on this site who have inspired me to write again for the first time since highschool, nearly 50 years ago. Only a few can paint a scene and convey emotions as well as you few. Well done. As usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what Can i say, WOW

this is he first story of yours I have read, and it really hit me. I feel like you have bared a bit of your soul and it touched me so much I was moved to tears, I cant help but believe that his story reflects some real experience you have had, if not then you are to be congratulated on your ability to weave a convincing and moving story. that is a rare and special gift.

keep it up, I look forward to reading more of your work.

Dr.D

BTW I know a Druid named Galen, perhaps it's a small world...

legerdemerlegerdemerover 8 years ago
Very nice

A very nice piece, MST. Brought me back to my own Ren Faire days and a tall dark haired locksmith with a glint in his eye and a mattress in the back of his van. Ah well... You're getting smoother and smoother.

jaycoxjaycoxover 8 years ago
Surreal

I can't get out of my head the idea that 'little girl, Vickie' would be just the right age to be Daphne's daughter. You left so many tantalizing openings unexplored. Like a good artist, you don't draw everything but leave lots to our imaginations. I felt like I was in that old tent/van with Dan, inside his head, as the confused memories of his life swirled about during what might have been his last great chance at passion, possibly morphing into love.

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 8 years ago
SWEET!

Nicely done! There's room for more...

LordGriseLordGriseover 8 years ago
Kudos!

That was very well done, and left me wanting more. I hope we see a continuation, and healing for both characters continues... they've both carried their wounds way too long.

PartlyPartlyabout 3 years ago

Another excellent story with a wonderful bit of twist at the end.

johnkalagianjohnkalagianover 2 years ago

You do write about lovemaking, not "just" sex, and very nicely. And as a man with quite a lot of grey hair, I can certainly fit myself right into this tale.

But please do a sequel!

Sam37Sam378 months ago

I loved this story.

Also, I’m thrilled at your use of an editor.

joeoggijoeoggi7 months ago

Well done. Your character and plot development is excellent. You don’t over do it with the sex but it good when it finally happens. Write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous