All Comments on 'Drunk Wife'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sad story

you write well but I found the story very depessing. Trudy is too submissive while Jim and Tony are a couple of selfish assholes. That doesn't make for a vey happy story.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Shitty

Trudy was a lost cause in what should have been a very healthy wife swapping.

GDesmondGDesmondover 15 years ago
The Way It Is

The previous comments are true. In swinging/swapping, it is normal to find that one of the partners enjoys it more than the other. And, often the old green-eyed monster, jealousy, creeps in. It is also true that not all experiments at swing work out positively, so in that respect, though the story was somewhat of a downer, that's just the way it happens. A gentle encouragement to lead Trudy to the doorway so she could watch might have helped. Excessive alcohol didn't help; it hindered. Smaller quantity of alcohol and the visual stimulation with gentle touches and caresses might have yield a much more favorable outcome. And, who knows, given time, Trudy may have been the one demanding more partners.

northlandernorthlanderabout 15 years ago
What we have is Rape

When he realized that Trudy didn't want to take part and was there only as the result of a threat of divorce Jim should have backed right off and kicked that asshole Tony right out of the house. The consent of a drunken person has been widely held not to be consent so Jim is guilty of rape and Tony is an accessory to the crime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What we have is a very decietful couple

The guy knew the wife would not fuck and went into a swinging episode trying to fuck her to fuck and sneaking off with the other woman before she had a chance to say no. Been in the situation with couples like this. First rule of thumb no body swings until all are in agreement to do so. I would beat the shit out of a man that swung with my wife and his wife did not. That is a problem they need to work out before it gets th is far. Over the years have taught many couples to swing and met some couples like this and some the wife wanted to fuck but the guy didnt. Rule is, couples swing, if the couple doesnt swing, no one does. I remember one party the ocuple came in and the husband went back outside and sat in car for the evening while she fucked around in groups. The disaster in the front yard when she went out caused the police to be called. They eventually did what they should have done before, divorced, they were to different in their wants and needs.

pictkrpictkrabout 14 years ago
Wife naked and drunk

We were both wasted and her mini skirt was just revealing her pussy lips if you were sitting down and she was standing up.

All night at the hotels lounge she was drinking like a fish as was I.

She could not walk by herseld and one of them had her right side and I was on her left. He feet were dragging, she was that far gone.

When we headed back to our room, 3 guys followed us and was talking about the fun places to see while se were in Mazatlan.

Her shirt was falling off and one made a bet with me.

"I bet you I can get my wife naked and to your room in 10 minutes"

I had seen his wife earlier and she was smoking hot but she had already headed back to their room.

I said and what if you can, what are you planning?

He said "If I get her over there, can we watch the girls" I knew my wife was out cold so I thought the pics would at least be fun to take.

We got mine to the room with one of their help and we removed all her clothes and laid her down on the bed.

She was beautiful, naked and spread wide open for all to see.

Sure enough, he had one of his buddies go with him to his room and a few minutes later, she was there. Her clothes were dripping off of her and he handed me his wife and said hold her up.

He slid her clothes off and said go for it, do whatever you want as she won't remember it at all the next day.

I slid my hands over hre breasts and he said finger her.

I reached down and felt her up inserting my finger up her pussy.

He said lets put the girls together and see what happens. They were both so out of it I agreed and we put them in position 69 with bothj of their faces in the others pussy.

I fingered his wife pussy and he fingered mine.

They both started to move a bit and started to wake up.

I knew mine would not remember a thing and he said the same so we said "time to eat a pussy" and they both started to eat each other out.

The other two guys that were single were in awe of this sight. 2 hot women wasted drunk eating the other woman out. We put some rum in a shot glass and inserted it in my wife pussy and told his wife to drink up. She suched it up and we we did the same for his wife pussy and my wife spilled half of it but got the other half down after pushing the shot glass inside his wife all the way.

We told her she had to get it out without using her hands so she smashed her face into his wife pussy to get at it.

The door was opened by the 2 other guys and one went to the bar to tell what was going on and next thing there was like 8 guys there all wanting to get a free feel and jerk off.

3 women came into the room and was rubbing themselves, one taking her shirt off until secutiy came by and asked us to stop.

It was like a big eat out session with 20 people falling out of the doorway either half naked or all the way.

He and I stayed to fuck our wives really hard.

We asked the other 2 guys to stay and hold up our girls while we rammed them hard. thye held them by th ebrasts and waist while we rode them for quite a while. We did leave the door open and a few stopped by and watched for a few.

The next day, neither of the girls remembered a thing but had huge hangovers.

We got a lot of free drinks for the remainder of our vacation to Mazatlan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the stupidest diatribe,ever !

By incompetent and inept "writer" .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Necrophilia

What fun, screwing a comatose woman. What an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
World of bastards

I think I would have been happiest if the couple had told Tony he was and asshole and should fuck off, but sadly they were almost as bad as he was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
drunk wife

My wife came home drunk one night and came up tome as I laid on the bed. As she stood there she giggled as I pulled up her skirt and I saw her panties were gone. She pushed her pussy toward me and I saw she was soaked and red so

I leaned forward and licked her pussy. She had gotten fucked for sure and I was licking her well fucked cum filled pussy. I loved it so she said that she would bring me cream pie home often. She does that now and I get to eat her friends cum as a reward. Try it you will like it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape

This story belongs in the NonConsent/Reluctance category.

This was rape. She may have technically consented but was forced to do so. Also too much to drink makes it rape as well. It is part of the idea of inability to understand or consent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love ?

There is No Love in this Story . Sounds like a Rape to Me also . 1 Star .. Like I would Trade the Lady I Love for another .. Not Happening

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I my the lowest human imaginable would.let someone rape a sleeping whore and invite him back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a load of crap

To the author I assume that's the way you live then get a better life aload of crap

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I hated the story. Tony knew his wife did not like the swinging lifestyle. Jim should have asked the couple to leave before his slut wife Jane started fucking him. Jane liked fucking Tony but true to her word she said that if Trudy did not please her husband, then they were not getting together with the couple again. What an empty existence both couples lead. I gave this story a two

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

As soon as Trudy said she didn't want to have sex with me, I would have stopped all sex between her husband and my wife. I assume her husband would have become violent, so I would have thrown him out and let her stay in the guestroom to cool down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't realize this was going to be a swinging story or I wouldn't have read it. That being said, Tony is a shithead & a cretan for making his poor wife do something she doesn't want to do. I think sometime thereafter, I'd break up his & my wife's fucking & told him it's off. If he turned violent, kick him out of the house to calm down & protect Trudy. Either way, I don't see people having open marriages, swinging, watching spouses with others, etc. I rated the story 3* despite my unliking of the the subject matter

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

She must be drunk to have sex with another man

Hubby must be gay to want her to.

Fixed it for ya repression Rory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous