All Comments on 'Hilary'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 8 years ago
Half a story!

Awww daddeeee, that's only half a story! ;) Surely you're going to write about how she comes (ho ho) back and has a hot threesome ... on the four wheeler!!!

I admit I did get a bit confused toward the end, where she was looking and looking at the bike. I didn't realise she was leaving, walking away, I thought she was walking towards the bike. That part was a little repetitious?

I just love the exhibitionist bit, though, and she's a great character. I hope she gets more fun soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clear, concise, enticing

This was the perfect length and allows for continuation of the story if you so choose. I enjoyed it. Enough detail to entice, not enough to overload the mind. It made me want to keep reading. I love that you actually developed the character. Thanks!

KethandraKethandraover 8 years ago
Very nice

Taking nothing away from Taoko's formidable reading skills, I got the looking, looking, looking at the bike part. It captured a certain essence of the anxious exhibitionist. My favorite part of a sweet sketch of a summer day.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 8 years ago

A nice, sensual piece, very enjoyable. Like Naoko, I did expect a threesome, all signs were pointing towards it. Maybe next summer?

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeover 7 years ago
Exhibition Grandeur

Great story! This story brings to mind the enjoyment my girl friend and I have while roaming naked through the woods. Taking pictures of each other and making passionate love, only wishing to be seen by someone whom would enjoy the sight of us as much as we enjoyed our pleasures!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5942 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...