All Comments on 'Rachel's Shower'

by escapistfantasies

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
name change

What's with the name change?

escapistfantasiesescapistfantasiesover 8 years agoAuthor
re: name change

Hi, thanks for commenting, I'm assuming you're meaning the change in name to the story?

I've decided that rather than doing parts of a whole story for now, it's easier for me to stay engaged with my own stories by viewing each part as their own stand-alone titles, it's a lot easier for me to come up with a theme and title for each part for instance this one was 'shower sex', and then write it as if I was writing something separate. It's kind of an artifact of my own writing style. Each will have links between them but the idea is you can read most on their own for a quick read or go through in order to get the overarching story. Hopefully my skills with that side of writing will get better.

This also will let me use and abuse a time machine function in future titles, I could go to writing a theme that would be of a future chapter instead of going in order entirely so that I could get to the most exciting themes for me at any given time.

Probably at a later date when I have finished the story and edited it in a full form, I will release it as it's own full-size story in one so it would eventually have the same title.

Thank you for your patience, if it is too jarring to follow as a result of this, I would be happy changing the name if enough people ask me to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: name change

The comment may have referred to the title, but I'm guessing that the previous poster was actually referring to the fact that about half way through, where David grab's Rachel's wrists, you've called him Andrew at the end of that paragraph.

Great stories. Love them.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
re: Name change

The only name change I seen was the slip up when Rachel called David Andrew once. The names are the same in both stories.

escapistfantasiesescapistfantasiesover 8 years agoAuthor
re: name change

Oh dear! Sorry for that clumsiness and thank you for pointing out with the name, I guess there are limits to Word's Ctrl+F function after all. I have a number of stories I write in rotation with different characters and unfortunately sometimes I can be a little clumsy with keeping track. Still, it was a rookie mistake to make and I hope it won't happen again!

I will edit this out when I get the chance, thank you so much for the useful feedback, and it really helped me out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userescapistfantasies@escapistfantasies
55 Followers
Hi there! I wrote a few good stories a while back, and I'm looking to get back into the game. But I do need help! Work commitments make it hard to keep writing, especially on a low income! So do feel free to check out my patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/escapistfantasie...