All Comments on 'Hot Fusion'

by AlwaysHungry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
legerdemerlegerdemerover 8 years ago
Smooth jazz fusion

This sounds like a piece of smooth jazz, the interaction of the characters a dance in which each takes a turn to lead. It was a pleasure to read this piece of intelligent writing, with a strong woman not dumbed down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Fusion

great storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story with a scientific bent.

Thanks, it was a fun story and I enjoy the plot, the location in Taiwan, the science aspect, and the well written sex. While I'm no physicist, the study of "electromagnetically Induced transparency phenomena and drift waves and turbulence" is amazingly enough, general knowledge (using those exact works) and is a serious study with a nexus in China and Taiwan. So that made it all the more interesting. Another chapter would be appreciated.

A bit more description and motivation of the main character would be appreciated - and throwing in a few female grad students would not hurt. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, but I wonder about the catagory...

A story wherein a journalist researches what drift waves and turbulence are is clearly science fiction. If he looked up bootstrap current I would have lost it completely!

In all seriousness, a lovely submission. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A well written and enjoyable read.

It is good to see a confident and intelligent woman, that is in touch with her own sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Sequel

Would enjoy reading another chapter of this adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous