All Comments on 'A Birthday Dare'

by Mr James

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Short but sweet

A good short story. I think the mood was set well, and the story followed a good line. Perhaps, in line with the bet, Max could have been waiting outside the club looking shocked as James got into the cab with Alex. Or maybe there could have been a scene with Jame and Max talking at the end of the story. But overall, a very good effort! Well done!

ficton_masterficton_masterover 19 years ago
Good but . . .

Excellent lead in to the sex, but I would like more of the emotions of both men. A little more description of hte sex would be great also. How good was the orgasm? Were there feelings of ectasy or exhilaration?

Dar~Dar~about 19 years ago
okay

I was really getting into the story when it just Ended. It really left me hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'm confused

gout?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Need More

I agree with one of the other comments...I accept that the mans touch may have sent sparks, but I thought James submitted to easily, this being his very first time...it would have helped if he had said he had thought of M2M sex before and fantacized about it...I'd like to know that James was intrigued and really wants to experience this and not just doing it due to the dare. This story could have been made much longer with more filler.....the part I actually like best....the meat of the whole thing....leading the reader up to the ultimate act of sex or love.........then some explanation of feelings afterwards....did he like it, will he try it again....is it everything he dreamed it would be. Would it not have been something if upon entering the mans apartment, the man blindfolded James and lead him through the initial stages of preparation, making him so hot that he was begging to be fucked..... then after the mind-blowing sex, James removes the blindfold and sees that it was his sisters boyfriend who has just fucked him so wonderfully?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
too easy

i think james fell too easily for a straight guy, it's not always that easy to switch from straight to gay/bi, unless he had buried gay feelings before this bet/opportunity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more to dare

I would really like to read a finalizing edition, one that maybe has the brother in law asking about the date in front of his wife and forcing the total tale. Then maybe ending in a 3way with brother sister and husband that had all elements of the sex involved with 3 people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To Easy

I liked the story for what it was but,I am a married BI and it took me awhile to get where it got .I don't think it is possible to get tricked to go to a gay place and go with the first person who approached him and go home and suck his cock and let himself get fucked and start enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

Im a girl and i never really liked the thought of 2 guys kissing and being itimate but this story really surprised me. It was definately the way it was written, well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
pretty good

story has been out awhile i guess but never recieved any comments too bad was really a decent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ok

why is it as soon as the guys shoot there loads,thats the end of the story...it pisses me off.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

mmmmmm seems to me this is a wank off story.? same old stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It may sound like standard wank material but except for a few minor details it happened to me just this way! I was not gay then nor am I gay now but that may have been the most satisfying sexual experience of my entire life. Great story! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good one!

Really enjoyed how the seduction worked so smoothly. Plus the description of the act is apt. Good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

good one!

Really enjoyed how the seduction worked so smoothly. Plus the description of the act is apt. Good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not gay, but fantasize a cock in my mouth!

I would like my fantasy to come true. I want to see what a cock feels like as it ejaculates in my mouth,

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Yes

I am not gay but I have enjoyed sucking 4 cocks. I still am only attracted to women and that​ is who I want a relationship with. I am not attracted to men just their cocks. I consider myself a straight cocksucker, which some people might say I am bisexual. I am not interested in a relationship or even kissing another man. I am a little submissive and enjoy a dominant woman that pushes my limits at times. I like reading gay story's about men's first time, straight cocksuckers, femdom that force their men to suck cock. I would love a relationship with a woman that would have me eat her pussy daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wish I was in your situation

I am still virgin anal, would enjoy getting taken like that.

What did he say when you told him you had your first gay experience and got your virgin butt filled?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ok......

Never got the name of the club.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous