All Comments on 'Playing with Fire'

by travelor7579

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it.

Keep writing I can't wait to see this guys wife impregnated in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i think this one is a tad misleading, comes across as gay drivel to me, horrible story anyway.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
How anyone finds this erotic...

is beyond me. Even if I wanted to fuck his wife the need for humiliation just goes too far. I can't understand the mentality! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'll read more

Keep going

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 8 years ago
loved it

Everyone has an opinion. I lean toward a well written, well thought out story with what I would call at least one original "blackmail" idea to keep the now "owned" husband from sexual intercourse with his wife. At times it did seem to be a little wordy but not to the point of losing the flow. I look forward to seeing this story continued so please ignore the people who "can't understand" how anyone could find this erotic. Just because it goes against their "norms", doesn't mean it's not erotic. You've got a good one going here.

5 stars.

travelor7579travelor7579over 8 years agoAuthor
My explanation

My attempt is to illustrate the uncontrolled condition of the closet "freak" in many people. When in arousal a person can make things sexual that never make sense to even themselves afterwards. The story tries to make this key to this behavior and how the person is trapped in his never ending loop created by his extreme decisions. At least at this time his blackmail is only evident when he is going to live is causal life, but his sexual life draws him ever closer to the flame.

I do appreciate the comments. I am a long time lurker on literotica, and my first story attempted to fill a void in the story archive I thought was missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

Best I have read in years! please continue this for a very long time!

aoife70aoife70over 8 years ago

Best I have read in a long time as well. Please keep going. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wish this would happen to me

I wish this would happen to me I would love to be a cuck for my wife clean him and her at his command please keep up the great story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

please finish the story I am in the process of trying to get my wife to cuckold me

absoluterotterabsoluterotterover 8 years ago
Good start

I like the way this is headed, and would love to read more. Please continue.

smyther1smyther1over 8 years ago
Love it

Loved the story, keep writing!

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Interesting

Getting what you really want and yet fearing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Gay

Way to gay for me to enjoy.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

Just the story I’m looking for. A fantasy. Then forced into reality when you realize you went too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes…Walking resolutely toward the flame is the key—heedless of the consequences….I had the normal “ideal” marriage but needing more I headed straight to the flame…begging for it then finally cuckolded….eventually she divorced me….and when I write out her monthly check, I’m just completely, helplessly, rock hard…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous