All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom'

by tushkin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Way too short

I guess that's what you were aiming for, but a little background could have helped. Still, it does it's job as a stroke story.

Kudos for shooting the load up her unprotected pussy.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Pls make it longer

i fell like a second chapter is do so please give the fans what they want :) btw good story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * * *

We hope he will fuck Mommy in her tiny, stinky, crinkly, asshole in Chapter 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

What a great sort of hot mommy love. Mom and dad have been roleplaying to spice up their boring sex life, now mommy is subcontiously mounting her darling son. The son in this story is so lucky to have his mommy slide naked under his sheets and let her boy fondle her soft mature body, while she rides his hard cock until he floods her unprotected womb with his verile seed. I hope daddy was woken by the groans and moans of his wife and was able the witness the sexual energy as his son grunted his seed into his own mother. Daddy could jerk his smaller cock until he gets his orgasm and jerks his seed into the carpet. Each night mommy slips from the bed and does unspeakable things, transforming from faithful wife to mommy slut for her own son. Dad can watch the live sex show and stroke himself spilling his seed into his hand while his son makes his mothers pussy a sodden mess with his young seed. Eventually mommys belly will swell with her son's lovechild, and daddy can watch his verily son take mommy from behind while rubbing mommys pregnant belly and fondle her engorged breasts ending with mommys orgasmic moans, the son grunting his orgasm into his mommys womb again, and daddy dribbling his seed into the carpet. What a loving family this would be.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
I disagree with happymuffin

For a short story it was perfect. Haven't been giving many 5 stars out but you earned it.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
To doug

He did give a background to the story. She sleepwalks and mistakenly admitted to mom and son incest role play. Plus she goes into the bed naked with a young horny kid. That is just the right amount of background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE TO COME?

Great short story. Looking forward to additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hahaha

Nice role play . Will try it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
I've done this!

I wanted to fuck my son for sooooo long! Then it came to me. I came home from a girl's night out pretending to be totally drunk, and snuck into my son's room while his father slept down the hall. I pretended to "mistake" my son for my husband, and started to suck his delicious cock. I then straddled his lovely cock, and I came so hard as I felt my baby boy penetrate me. As he filled me with cum, he moaned "mommy". Nothing will ever beat that moment for me.

I never repeated that night with my son, but I've fingered myself so many times remembering that wonderful night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous