All Comments on 'Pillar Ch. 02'

by CaringAndDemanding

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Best story I 've read in weeks on this site. Thank you. Hope to read more from you.

CaringAndDemandingCaringAndDemandingover 8 years agoAuthor
Yes, a rewrite

Most of the story hasn't changed, and the story's spelling and grammar were at a good standard before my rewrite, but I still felt it was needed. It was my first novel after all, and there were issues with my storycraft.

Most changes are in the pivotal third chapter and in the subsequent chapters 4 and 5. I'd recommend waiting for the rewrites to be posted. Otherwise you might be confused.

CaringAndDemanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm really curious as to why...

... You didn't change the name of the story or characters as this is clearly very different from the original. It's hard to separate the two. And I really hope you don't introduce another woman like the original.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
A different twist.

When he had Cristina over, did he regress to a more cruel version of himself by being reminded of what she taught him? I hope he can strike a medium that is enough to satisfy Ruth but not injure her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaringAndDemanding@CaringAndDemanding
654 Followers
Hey, I'm the guy behind the stories. I chose the name CaringAndDemanding because the multiple facets of sexual control are what interests me most when it comes to erotica, whether it be in BDSM or Ds setting, or in a noncon/reluctance setting. When I write a story, I want the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pillar Ch. 01 Previous Part
Pillar Series Info