All Comments on 'Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 361 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Couple Tags Missing

I counted at least two tags for this story that were missed....... Cheating and Cuckolding. Since I loathe and abhor both terms, not liking seeing a good man get betrayed and fucked over, I didn't care much for it and voted a 1. Would have worked better if the husband was a real bastard asshole abusive sob. In the words of the immortal Stan Lee, 'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT ! !! !

HOW SOON FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER??

DON'T MAKE US WAIT TOO LONG! ! ! ! !

Start writing

ardoardoover 8 years ago
Nice

Loved this story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Retread

At least the first page of this story is not new. It IS a great story. If you're going to re-wrap a gift at least let us know you've changed it somewhat.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I think I've read every "mom/son fuck in the car while dad's driving" story out there. I have to say this one was one of the best. I like the twist of the two of them getting together in the hotel.

For the future chapters, try switching back and forth the point of view from the mom to the son. Hopefully we won't have to wait long for the next three parts to the series. Good luck with the contest.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 8 years ago
Very good

Good luck in contest, this story gives you a great shot at winning .

MiniwandMiniwandover 8 years ago
Great story as always

Sure your story isn't original but you tell it so well. They are stories about car ride incest and maybe this story takes a few elements from another story on this site. But that's what authors do, they get the inspiration from various things and sometime, they like a story but want to tell it differently. And what's the harm?

This is a good story which is very exciting. Sure the premise is very similar to other stories (a mother having to sit on her son's lap because the car is full of luggage) but the rest of the story is different.

We can forgive an author who gave us so many (and many) original and awesome stories to not be original for once. Especially if the story is as good as this one.

You're my favorite author, so please continue to give us great stories like you have been doing for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just fucking hot

good as always you didn't miss a beat ;Keep on trucking ten bears43

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi all,

Is the idea original...no... that said I tried my take on it.

Did I plagiarize... no.

And to the person who said I did please show me where. I almost never read lit for the reason I don't want to even accidentally plagiarize.

Jasmine 2015

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 8 years ago
awesome!

I love riding on lap stories and this one was very good. I could identify with the mom's insatiable appetite for cock and cum. the dialog was great and there was just the right amount of angst about what she was doing to make the story even hotter.

5*s

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 8 years ago
Hell Yeah

Can't wait for more chapters, Hurry !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I love mom rides on her son's lap stories. Yours was told in a very talented way. Sexy mom is becoming her sons sex Toy, unable to resist as her son takes her over and over again. What a great combination, the sex drive of a 40 year old woman and a 20 year old man are the perfect match. The fact that these two are mother and son adds to the beauty. This sons hard cock is getting relief while thrusting into the best pussy on earth his mothers. No condom means mommy is accepting her son's gift of seed directly into her womb over and over again. Mommy willingly slips from her husbands hotel room at night wearing her sexy nylons just as her son has ordered. I will bet that mommy is a frequent visitor to her son's college dorm, as he has her dress in slutty attire and become his mommy-slut each weekend as he fills her with his seed. Mommy and son are now addicted to incest sex and will strive to consummate their new mommy son bond with greater frequency. Thank you for a great mommy son tale.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Awesome job

You've done yourself justice with this one.

BTW, I'd love to read those potential storylines you outlined.

Nice long chapters for each of them.

DominantandEroticDominantandEroticover 8 years ago
Your stories are always enjoyable!!

Whenever I see a new story from you, I know that I'll enjoy it - this one was no exception! Well done. And that's tough for a story line that's been played out numerous times on this site - but you put your wrinkle and sexual personality to it and it was fun. Don't worry about any troll with a plagiarism cry - you were yourself in the fantasy. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved the story. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No, it wasn't very original, but....

...but it was hot as hell! Actually I love the concept. I'd even love being the dad who pretended not to know what was going on behind him, but got to enjoy a hot creampie at every rest stop.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Common Plot...

... but excellent execution. I love your writing and most of your stories, and this one is no exception. Would love to read all of the potential story lines. Definitely 5 stars!

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 8 years ago
yes

Do all three chapters

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
A REASON TO RETURN TO READING YOUR WORK

I have been scrolling past your work for months. It was simply not interesting. This was a remarkably well done piece of work. I look forward to additional chapters!

As to your posed question on where to go next, I am not an anal sex enthusiast so asking you to jump past that an go to:

Backseat Mommy: Parents' Weekend

Mom comes to visit without husband.

Anal sex is not easily achieved and a scenario of daddy in the front seat as the clandestine pair work it in behind him is too far fetched. Maybe if he cops a refer stick from a hotel Bellman and convinces her to try it while walking on a beach would add some zip to the mom in hotel room idea.

Champagne is known to make women want to dance and lose their pants, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great execution of a familiar story line.

How about some pictures like some of your other stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Story ive read in a long time

Hi this is Brilliant not many people have done the mom sits on sons lap before its one of My Favourite topic although No on this site has ever done a Brother Sister version to this. Anyway Thankyou for making such a great story kept My imagiation going throughout. 5*Star Rating!

pinoy_hunkpinoy_hunkover 8 years ago
Good and bad.

The story started to arouse me right at the texting scenes. It should had been hotter if it was prolonged with further texting conversations with a bit of reluctance from the mother who never knew the situation would happen. The final scenes were obviously rushed. It killed the excitement when the boy overpowers his mom.

Good story nonetheless, coming from one of the best incest story writer here on literotica. Two thumbs up.

Bigwrmie691Bigwrmie691over 8 years ago
Great story

Once again you do not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Although not original, the spin on it was.

I want all the sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
need something in 9 months to remember him and the trip, let's do it !!!!

Make her belly swell !!!

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73over 8 years ago
number 3

Parents Weekend: Mom comes to visit, without Husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuckin loved it!!!

Need all the sequels, it's so fucking good!!!!

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
Great story 5*s

This is what we have come to expect from your stories. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good!

A great story! Please keep more adventures coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ms. SSL outdoes even herself

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by one of the best authors on this site (and generous, too--check out her list of Favorites.) I love Corey's attitude. Here's an 18 year old kid who does what so many of the boys his age would give anything to do. He slides his fat young penis--lots bigger than his dad's--up between his mother's legs. He happily pumps away giving mom the best cums of her life, and blows his young balls, shooting his own mother's vagina full of his warm creamy semen. And Corey's so damn cool about it all. Mother Sarah's amazed. With dad inches away in the driver's seat, the boy "was now just sitting there reading his kindle as if his cock wasn't buried deep in his mother's box." Mom playfully chides him, "you motherfucker." Corey replies, "those are the hottest words I have ever heard." This kid's bursting with pride--he's proud of being a real-life honest to goodness down and dirty young motherfucker. I love how he keeps calling his mother "mommy." He knows that his mommy's practically in love with his young penis--hell, she fucking worships what her boy's got jumping around in his pants--and this instills him with the confidence to just shove his cock up to his balls up the same hairy hole he came out of, any old time he fucking feels like it. Corey owns his mommy's cunt, and that's just the way his mommy wants it too.

goaly08goaly08over 8 years ago
wow

great story cant wait for sequals

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are impressive

I love your stories and I'm never left disappointed. Just keep on writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Backseat Mommy Ass Fucked!

:)

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Waiting For Series To Continue!

ALL Your Writing is Awesome! This is The Story You Weren't Going To Write! Would Have Been Our Loss! Incest Is Best! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meh

"Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours" still sets the standard for mom-on-son-lap-car-ride stories.

In comparison, this story lacks passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

5/5! Got me soooo wet!!! ;)

nic331nic331over 8 years ago
So hot

Definitely 5 star.

wangoo69wangoo69over 8 years ago
loved it

Waiting for the next episode eagerly

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel Definitely

Please write all 3 incest tales

MrMikeman1324MrMikeman1324over 8 years ago
Amazing

Write all 3 sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

don't stop now. fantastic. the trip to see her son in college will be eventful I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A minor mystery...

There are silk stockings (which you love) and there are nylon stockings. There are probably cotton and woollen ones too. But what are silk nylons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What, No Patriots jokes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please write all three sequels. This story was very hot!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
That was hot

Kind of ironic considering a story was posted a day before yours of the same topic and commented how this topic has been done way too much but your take is my new favorite. *****

smoothnnudesmoothnnudeover 8 years ago
fantastic

Im not, as a rule, a huge fan of incest stories but having read a few of your stories before I thought id have a read on. Well you certainly didn't disappoint me, the scenario and content was unique, very well written, and most of all captivated me to the end paragraph, it was smoking hot and very classy xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

I'll have to say, if the previous commentor thinks this is unique he hasn't spent much time here. I have read this story several times by several different authors. And they were all good. The son going to college, mother riding his lap, she wears a sundress and a thong, he fucks her. With minor variations that is the story. Sometimes its a big tv blocking vision and giving privacy and sometimes it is boxes but it doesn't matter. I give this a five star rating because I like it very much. I'll have to say, she takes his dick aweful fast. Not very much 'testing the waters' here but it IS your story, so you get to say how the romance speeds along.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
ssl: to answer your question

"to the person who said I did please show me where. I almost never read lit for the reason I don't want to even accidentally plagiarize."

just look at the

Similar Stories

listed in the box to the right

Mom's Car Ride by AnimaInMachina  4.62  44

Sitting on My Son's Lap by retired04  4.46  277

Spring Break Wife by MajorRewrite  4.67  111

Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 by rmdexter  4.68  29

Mom Takes A Ride by NakdSalr  4.48

and for a real variation on a theme, add the

two moms, two laps series by TxTallTales

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=34158&page=submissions

true it's not the military special forces, cross trained in martial arts husband, who comes home early to find a strange car in the driveway story. But, it is a well travelled road. (pun intended).

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 8 years ago
5 stars, no hesitation

Excellent beginning. I am hoping for all the follow up stories you mentioned.

O.F

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Hot

Hope the mother has a daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

Excellent take on a well established plot. Liked the mom's surprise at sitting down on son's cock. The remaining ideas are excellent. You write well so reading was a delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

great story. very well written. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story

Please do continue with other sequels to this story. On of the hottest I've read on here by far

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking amazing

what a brilliantly written story had me hard and stroking the whole time. Can't wait for the follow ups

poppyhpoppyhover 8 years ago
Hot as always

Fucking hot! Mommy should visit him at college without hubby and her old roommate who she 69ed with turns out to have a child going to the same college. Son or daughter doesn't matter

catburglarcatburglarover 8 years ago
I'll be happy

To cum along for as many rides as we can have!! Having a hard time controlling myself in the back seat with you. Excellent and positively explosive!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a good story.

Pregnancy please! Please please please

whatishisfacewhatishisfaceover 8 years ago

75K views in under 2 days? Holly fuck! Well, some fantasies works pretty well, don't they? It's really hot. True, that barrage of innuendos was little to much, but other than that it's pretty good read. And continuation? This story imo works pretty well on it's own. But from those suggested parts I would blend first two in one. That third one doesn't interest me much - husband being present is one of the main things that makes this story so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fathers name changes!

Alex becomes Andy when they are stopping for the hike. then it is back to Alex.

Andy asked, "So do you guys want to go for a hike?"

"How long?" I asked.

He walked over to the map and said, "There are two trails. One is a mile, the other is three."

"A mile sure, three in this heat, no way," I answered.

Cory said, "I need to take a lengthy washroom break, why don't you two go alone?"

"Sure," Alex said, taking my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love your stories

I thought for a long time that having sex with my mom was fairly rare but you make it sound so easy and as much fun as we can have.

Very Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Well done. Best Mother and Son story I've read in a while. Thanks again.

sglewsglewover 8 years ago
That was great

Five star and I hope you write the other three chapters.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesover 8 years ago
So Hot!!

i came twice to this!! So hot!!!! Keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jesus H. Christ

Most overrated story ever. Given the hating, the large number of favourites and comments, I was expecting something epic. This was a huge letdown. The same cliched plot device, same cheating mother and the same nylon fetish. Zzzzzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typo

*Rating not hating

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great and exciting

i love it when the son looking at his mom and said he likes to eat fish. Exciting to think that the pussy smells resembles to fish. It would be also nice when after the son fingered his mom he should put his fingers under his nose and sniffed it while eyeing his mom, inhaling his mom's fish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PARENTS WEEKEND

OHHH YES, DO THE PARENTS WEEKEND, IT SOUNDS LIKE IT TO BE VERY HOT AND INTERESTING TIME. GOOD LUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

To all the haters out there...if you don't like it find something you do....this was a great "ride" for all. Can't wait for future parts..."Ass fucked" in particular. As always your writing keeps me coming back for more. Thank you.

1789317893over 8 years ago
Very good

The Buildup was great.

You kept things right on the brink of believable and unbelievable.

You left things open for future parts!

The character interaction was so good!

I would say that in the final third of the story the amount of single line dialogue versus the story telling of the first 2/3 was mildly off putting. However, the dialogue was good and made the story even better so it is hard to say that. I just felt less comfortable reading that part as I did earlier. Great job as usual!

Cheers

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 8 years ago
Sneaky and sexy!

Loved it!

The timing for this story is great because parents are taking the kids back to college now.

5 stars!

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
wow

awesome my new lap favorite

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago

This reminds me of a photo i saw with a girl hold a cock and blowing it in the back of a car with the caption, "Mom freaked when she looked back to see what me and my brother were doing. Our dad laughed and said, "Leave them alone, At lest they are being quiet.""

Good work, though the mom and son theme's not my cup of tea but the sex is good. and hope the anal continuum is as good as this one was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait

Hopefully the next is just as great.

manformoremanformoreover 8 years ago
Well Done

Very nicely done. I really like this theme - your exploration surpasses those I've read before. Anxious to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
outstanding

As usual your story was 5 star outstanding. I thought maybe dad was in on it and would join, but loved mom and son keeping it their secret!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Does Dad have no nose??

I'm sorry, but it strains credulity to think that all of this could go on in a closed car (air conditioning) without Alex's smelling SOMETHING fishy. And even if he didn't notice his wife's wet spots, how could he chat with Cory several times and not see anything out of order on his shorts? And can Cory really go from rock-hard fucking to limp and zipped up in a matter of seconds? (I know I couldn't.) It's an exciting story in a lot of ways, but . . . .

Frederic755Frederic755over 8 years ago
Potential Future Parts?

Yes Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Future parts

Long time since I expected one of your stories to continue, this time it really should! Anal >facial unless facial is left on or has a touch of public exhibitionism so ...expecting!

P.S And we have a potential partner that used to wear those stockings too that's even hotter for a bi mum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great first part!

Why do I get the feeling the mother will have a surprise for her son in 9 months and a perfect excuse for her husband.

bikibikashbikibikashover 8 years ago
waiting for next part

One of the best story i've ever read

Love to know the son jams the back doors of the mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NICE WORK SSL!!!!!

LOVE your fuck tales and my cock exploded in my shorts before I could get hold of it with this one!!!!!! You just keep making them hotter and hotter until they will eventually cremate the paper you print them on.

Are you as hot as the babes you write about??????? I'd fucking sure like to find out in person!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will have to come out of Lurking mode !

I think that I will have to come out of lurking mode in order to vote for this one.

Do hope that the son persuades her to get knocked up soon.

Please can you request the really great artist Rebecca to please create some art work for one of your mom/son stories?

xgigglesxxgigglesxover 8 years ago
read it before

seems as if i read this exact story 4-5 yrs. ago. still a good read.

garic372garic372over 8 years ago
Excellent as always

Continue the car trip i say, if you are diving into this type of story, go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this story was already done

this story was done some time ago by "retired04" a few years ago. exact same plot and story line

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi,

To someone who said same plot. I already said this once, I didn't read any other stories to write this and if you have one that is the same... send the actual link instead of generic crap like this.

I take pride in writing my own stories or in this case a new spin on a old idea.

Based on how many things occurred in my story, I find it darn hard to believe my story is at all similar to any others other than the backseat concept.

sirwancalotsirwancalotover 8 years ago
link

https://www.literotica.com/s/sitting-on-my-sons-lap

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi,

Thanks for the link.

I will be honest... the beginning is indeed pretty similar, that said I had no clue this story existed (although who knows if I read it years ago... it is possible).

Regardless, I believe my story takes the plot a lot deeper, with some character build up and erotic set-up.

On another note, I agree with another comment that the biggest flaw of the story is that the dad/husband would have to smell the scent of sex. Alas, the whole backseat concept is rather unbelievable in theory truth be told.

Anyways, apparently my story does resemble one already out there, the beginning any way... but I can honestly say I had no idea.

Jasmine

sirwancalotsirwancalotover 8 years ago
dont stop

That is the beauty of these stories. They are so unrealistic. I am sure a lot of your readers including me would like you to take this story further as you laid it out at the end.

Don’t stop

greowulfgreowulfover 8 years ago
Okay

I have a soft spot for this trope, but it's been done way better. The pacing here was rushed, and would be better with more involvement from hubby. Not bad, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Backseat Mommy: Parents' Weekend...

Where she meets her son AND his friends...

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
it is an amalgam

of the others in the same genre

for those hoping for additional chapters

just read the

"Similar Stories"

listed, and follow the links to many more

horndog_2007horndog_2007over 8 years ago
Fantastic story - sequel def needed!!!

The story was awesome. Please write a sequel or 2 or 3 to this.

irishcream44irishcream44over 8 years ago
More

Please continue this series. Mom is a fantastic character. And your writing is awesome

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 8 years ago
More Please

Can not wait for more of this story. Please continue this series....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

great story can't wait for more from such a great writer 5++

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 8 years ago
More Please!!!

For the love of all that is hot and sexy please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Backseat Mommy Slut

Please continue this story considering the name of the possible chapters. Got me excited as hell just thinking about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Very hot story. I loved the music descriptions, I thought they were a really nice touch! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50790 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES