All Comments on 'The Balcony'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
Wonderful story about

a fucktoy cumslut!!! Write us some more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was amazing!!!! More like this please....love the whole ass showing off theme

DashDotDashDotover 8 years ago
Very Hot

Balconies and alcohol can lead to some wild times. Four margaritas at the pool, a quick shower to wash off the sun cream, a towel wrapped around and tucked under my arm, another over my head drying my hair, and the radio playing on the balcony. I stepped to the sliding door knowing the big towel was just barely covering my newly shaved present for my husband. I was about to twirl and give him a thrill when he said "Hi Honey, meet the guys from next door".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Terrific

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you are not fun any more.

enough with u. dont write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please understand

This author is too busy constantly pleading for sweeps on their stories to actually do any writing. Thank God, since the writing is atrocious anyways. They are without a doubt the most undeserved, overinflated scores on the site. But the author has learned how to game the system, and the website allows it. The only stories I've seen with a majority of negative comments and high scores. Frankly, it's an insult to every other author, particularly the quality Cuck writers like Matt Moreau and xleglover.

ceedeehceedeehover 7 years ago
Ass....!

I can't understand those guys complaining about your story! For Christ's sake, if they don't like it, they don't have to read any more of your stuff, that's all. They don't have to try and hurt your feelings just because they didn't enjoy the story. If they think they can do better, then they should shut their mouths and prove it. I only gave you 4 stars on this one, but I still enjoyed reading it. I gave all the others 5 if I remembered to do so. And if I didn't then I will tell you now, I considered them ALL 5 stars. Thank you for all the great stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT!

Great story.... I could sense the heat rising, you getting bolder as you got hornier. Wish you were my "date"! I think you're due to write in 2017, girl! Make sure you take two huge cocks balls deep in your hot pussy and tight ass again. Would love to watch my "date" get dp'ed! FUCK YEAH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Also a very HOT fave

You do a Fabulous job of allowing the lady to show off, tease and get the guys ready to pounce. I'd welcome a hottie that shows off to the point of giving in to her inner slut full bore like your characters do. A well written hot sex tale.

5 stars. A classic fave and worthwhile frequent re-read. Nicely done!

Brian6588Brian6588over 4 years ago
Sexy time

Reminds me of a time in Acapulco. Neighbor was on the balcony and his wife came out nude. Hinted about me fucking her and swapping spouse's for the night. My wife was interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky lady

Loved the story, made me so horny, sadly I have nothing in my life to compare it with. That's why I said lucky lady, I get fucked well, but have never had the chance to participate in group sex. One mustn't forget that it was also well written, not cheesy nor farcical entirely believable, it's how I envisage how a gang bang would go. Thank you I will read more of your stories.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 4 years ago

I enjoy how the Author lays out the environment and develops the characters briefly enough to set the mood. Not sure I could be so bold but I admire the adventuresome spirit shared with someone special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Married at the time?

Your biography says this story was based on true experiences. How stupid can you be to have unprotected sex with complete strangers in the age of STD’s. I hope you were not married at the time! Your bio says you are a swinger. My wife and I are swingers also and she has had some alone time with others but I’ve always know where she was and who she is with. We love and trust each other above all others and she would never let another unknown person play without consulting me first. If my wife did what this story says, and I found out about it, that trust would be broken and we would be done!

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Bob and I "date". Well. Not really. I don't think Bob dates anyone.

Bob doesn't 'date,' because he's married and the wife thinks he travels for business. He just enjoys pimping her out; that's why she's a slut and not a whore. Whores get paid.

basher123basher123over 3 years ago

Your name popped up on my activity list this morning. Decide to search and read al of your stories in chronological order. 'Enjoyed' this. Next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You ARE still fun. I loved this one and it's a great re-read. I love that it's a true experience, that makes it hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow what an amazingly sexy story, I wish my wife was as sexy as you she has taken two cocks at the same time but my goal is for her to be a three hole slut just like you babe

MagicZZMagicZZover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Stroking myself as I read … keep up the great work. Crazy and fun! Ignore the anonymous negative comments. You ROCK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done, and believable. The author does a masterful job of buildup. Starting with naughty showing off and stepping it up gradually. I think all of us have at least once been so fucking horny we'd do anything. I think that is the common thread in her stories. I just love that.

DashDotDashDotover 1 year ago

The title caught my eye, something familiar about it, a few paragraphs and I knew it had read it before. This reading was just as hot and nasty as the first time. Being surprised on your balcony can become a night of wild sex.

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

Another great story, you never cease to amaze me. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This one is a flippin classic...

dylsmartdylsmart12 months ago

At a loss for words ….

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it the first time, loved it again! 5 stars Im still fun!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife loves a balcony it gets her horny as hell. This story line will encourage me to book more hotel rooms with a balcony just in the hope of one day seeing all her holes full of cock.

laulem063laulem0635 months ago

Omg yes and yes!!! Love how she wants to please Bob by getting fucked!

Capricon713Capricon713about 1 month ago

Great well written hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10270 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...