All Comments on 'Victoria's Secret the Banana Problem'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just silly

He should have left his wife there and gone home. What a great way to divorce her! And cheaper than any banana. Awful premise, poorly conceived and badly done. Even for fiction this was laughable.

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlover 8 years ago
Great Work!

As usual, another great story by Joe Doe!

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
To: "just silly"

This is fiction! What part of "willing suspension of disbelief" do you not understand? This is an SF "alternate universe" story, even if not labeled as such. Enjoy it in it's confines. I think it is an excellent maso slut story, and I hope for more!

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
poor Suzanne

One wonders if she will make it to port intact, or perhaps with a black bastard like shave slut Victoria. One wonders if either may be sold before reaching port. One wonders if any brothel owners may bid for either or both. What would it be for both to be working as whores in a brothel with no protection, as both husbands try to raise the funds to free their slut whore slave things? What would they do if each had a black belly bulge when freed?

pamelapetpamelapetover 8 years ago
wonderful story

Victoria's saga is getting better and better. i would enjoy being taken by the slavers and sold

abingtonabingtonover 8 years ago
excellent work

This ,story really is an excellent piece of work. You really must keep writing ! Try not to keep us waiting so long though for the next episode. !

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
TO: pamelapet

I would love to totally enslave you, take you as nothing more than a maso pet piece of property, and then sell you on the streets. You spread on demand or suffer the proper punishment, slave fuckmeat!

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
SIZZLE!

I love imagining her pathetic pain and cock hardening screams as she is finally branded! It should create such a delightful smell. Then the pain if the haughty bitch lady is fucked immediately after so her fresh brands get bounced on!

Not only cunt hole Victoria but the stuck up goody goody girl Suzanne (boy does she deserve to be black bred and have to give birth to a black baby! The prude!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gets better and better

As a suggestion - what about telling the story from Victoria's point of view, as she wonders if she will really be branded, and if she will ever see her husband again. See "How much do you think I would bring" and "I know what I'm doing, honey"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
15 stars out of 5

I really, really like this story. Possibly the Best slave wife story I have read. Please include more about the 'pony ride' Vicki endured as part of her punishment. It is suppose to be awful after a few minutes and unendurable after an hour or so. Imagne being havng it driven into your girly bits by the whip and Then taking a strong pounding to drive it into your clit. I hope she's a little masochistic. You show an intersting husbandly attitude toward a bitchy and arrogant wife, a little solicitous and a little bit serves her right, Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A truly great story.

A woman properly stripped naked and whipped. She should have been fucked but that may have been too much for her to do in public. But most women would benefit from this sort of treatment.

spankmehard51spankmehard51over 6 years ago
This is great fantasy

I'm loving this story. The humiliation is palpable. It's so wrong to enjoy this, which just makes it so much better. And after two stories, I'm still picturing my own wife as I read about Victoria ... so, so satisfying.

Peeves: I'm struggling with the time frame, I'm picturing a British colonial setting, maybe early 20th Century but posting cell phone pix and birth control pills ... seems a bit jumbled. And since it is a serial it might have been nice to number the stories. But what the hell, this is just so deliciously nasty. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
edit

"...life dancing on the end of a taught rope." Taut is tension on a line. Taught is perfect tense of Teach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A few of you sound like bizarre bitches whose business ends could be improved.

Most likely by removing all your clothes below your necks and tying your wrists together behind your backs.

thomas_deanthomas_dean7 months ago

Reduction to Slavery

Stripped hands bound an placed in a coffle, Victoria experiences detachment from the white fox hunting elite to slavery. She is joined by Suzzanne the missionary out to save souls who may have underestimated the burden of mortification she had assumed..

This appears to e one of Joe doe's earlier works. It is almost 20 years old. There are certain deviations from short story conventions. There are sudden shifts in the perspective character. And Suzzanne was introduced late in the story.

Joe Doe presents many themes which would come to its zenith in SANDY FOOT GIRLS. Clothes make the person. A person stripped has lost status. Depersonalization is the key to control. Still Victoria is an excellent piece.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I broke my hymen to this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous