All Comments on 'Literotica'

by MissyDemeanors

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

total turn on to think my boss is writing secret literotica about me! This story is what I daydream all about all the time!!

MissyDemeanorsMissyDemeanorsover 8 years agoAuthor
to Anon

Glad you like it. :) I'm dating a guy I use to work with. It's a huge excitement for me finding out someone is thinking about me I didn't even think about. I would be weak in the knees if someone was posting stories about me :)

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
You got it

You're first person worked. Just a few typos, but the storyline was great. Fun and a good read, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE OMFG

This was fantastic. I need more ASAP.

MissyDemeanorsMissyDemeanorsover 8 years agoAuthor
where do i go?

I'm glad this picked up well but I'm torn on the next chapter. I was thinking about doing a flash back firstperson from duncans character. Like the first time he decided to write about her or the third person first time he started writing about her. I considered writing when they are back at his place but I think this story lines appeal is the fact he writes about her with out her knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

My name is Sarah and I too have chocolate brown hair and green eyes. My boss and I have a certain white hot chemistry that goes unsaid. We have never acted on it for fear that the other doesn't feel the same way. This story is such a turn on I have read it over and over. I hope someday it will come true.

Goodmeal69Goodmeal69over 8 years ago
Love it!

Looking forward to reading part II.

Something about writing a story and getting caught makes me want to write and get caught myself!

Nothing turns me on more than reading about the skirt going up and licking a nice smooth pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Rough isn't my style, but I especially liked the two sharing a story as inspiration. And glad to see the story continues. Nice Job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous