All Comments on 'Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 03'

by RibaldWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
on the right track.

what a great story. I really liked the mob-incident, it was unexpected and made them more Human. that they hadn't thought about everything. keep up the good work

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterover 8 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked it...

I actually had some concerns about the crowd reaction/mob mentality scene, but decided to go with it. It seemed a little over the top at first, but a few other people thought it fit well with the storyline.

I'd really like more feedback, but I guess Sci-Fi isn't a big draw here, especially book length pieces. I'll be posting Book Three next week after all of Book Two finishes posting.

Regards

kazilla122kazilla122over 8 years ago
No this is on the right track

I don't think you should take not having many comments to be a bad thing. The story is well written and thought out. As far as people not liking scifi or long stories that doesn't seem to be true, most good stories have more story than sex. But that might just be my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best stories ever. Keep it comming.

This is the best story that I have read in years. Good story line, interesting character spin. I hope that this is a long story. Thank you for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
book length is great.

My personal favorite is the long story. this gives you the best way building the story and people. I like the longer chapters of minimum 4 pages. one of favorite sci-fi story is "The preacher man". The story is 53 literocica pages long. To make a long comment shorter. The worry the length of the story. worry about the story itself.

ChequamegonChequamegonover 8 years ago
Keep up the GREAT work

Not much more I can say. This is a great story. Certainly one of my favorite topics with the SG theme. Keep writing. Wish I was retired so I could read more, faster.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous