All Comments on 'The Obsession Ch. 05'

by Z_Lundy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
juicycarameljuicycaramelover 8 years ago
CRAZY!

I've Thoroughly Enjoyed This Naughty Ride! The fact that they're Both Obsessed makes it Deliciously & Wickedly PERFECT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'M OBSESSED

with this story. Damn it's hot. What will happen next? What's up with that "fiancé"? When did that happen? Will we learn about her ex? What happens to Annettee?

So many questions! Good ass job though

Were_ChildWere_Childover 8 years ago
Calling 1-800 Viking

Loved reading this story! I have a neighbor moving in, somehow I don't think I'll be as lucky as Cassie! Looking forward to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ummmm....

If only there were a "Magnus" living here...Instead the words "life's been hard for you" comes to mind at the mere sight of my new neighbor.

Z_LundyZ_Lundyover 8 years agoAuthor
I hope you've enjoyed the final chapter.

By now, you're probably tired of hearing my praises, but I must thank all of of the lovely readers who graciously shared this adventure with me. You are the warmest, most mature online community that I have ever encountered and I enjoyed your kind, insightful and sometimes challenging remarks. I will be returning to my main project-- an e-novel that I hope to sell at an affordable price-- and so you might not see any new stories from me for a minute. But a little birdie tells me that Cassie and Magnus may have an epilogue that may make an appearance in the very near future... ;)

To fawnsage:

I decided early on when I began writing this short story that it would be about moving forward and transcending life's hardships. To me, that meant focusing very little on the past and that includes Cassie's ex. I really wanted the story to center on the unfolding romance; as Cassie and Magnus represent a new life for one another. I also avoided bringing the ex into the picture because I would then have to decide which race he was, and I didn't want that race villainized. I have encountered many stories in the BW/WM genre where Black men and White women are often antagonists. This is more than coincidental, and I didn't want to follow that trope. I hope you weren't too disappointed.

Peace, passion, love and happy reading

Z

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY

I'm super sad that this is the final chapter but I'm really looking foward to the epilogue.

blueexoticablueexoticaover 8 years ago
What a great ride!

hopefully as I sing your praise about the great job you did...you are working on your next story...yes I need...we need one more for the road!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 8 years ago
Great story

Loved it, I just wish there were more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I was hoping she got full custody of her daughter before it ended...but I'm still happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This series was amazing, and it ended perfectly. I can reread this series over and over again. It's so hot! Hopefully you'll be coming out with a new series soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grateful

This was one of the most intriguing reads I've read in a long time. I was thoroughly entertained, appalled, concerned, and content. I hope you continue writing and posting stories on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Foruroligende! Syg (Disturbing! Sick!)

ud over ulækkert! Var nødt til at stoppe læsningen før jeg selv færdig med halvdelen af den første side! fucking brutto! Ikke kommer tilbage!! (beyond disgusting! Had to stop reading before I even finished half of the first page! fucking gross! Not coming back!)

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 8 years ago
LOL anons

I guest the anon couldnt get pass the fucking while the girl on her period, yeah i thought that was a bit nasty i wouldnt do it but hell i didnt let that stop me from missing out on a great story, fuckin children shouldnt be on this site LOLLLL. LOOVEDD IT! wiish it could be lomnger ima sucker for love stories that end up with children

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ladyinwaiting45

This story had me happy from beginning to end. The romance of it was what makes us women sleep really good at night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

Wow. What a couple

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateabout 1 year ago

Cool story. So this is what happens when you find your match and can expose every kink you’ve ever imagined. Well kudos to them for trusting each other. I could never let my conservative husband for one know I visit sites like this reading such spicy material or two initiate any hint toward a kink in a sexual nature.

WSM98WSM986 months ago

Goodness, I loved this story. Thank you, author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous