All Comments on 'My Stroll outside the Car'

by triffle64

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TO-BE YOUR HUSBAND

Would love to-be your sissy husband. Have you dress me and share me with your friends both male and or female. Make me your bitch and make me service all. YUM YUM YUM

melinda4cdmelinda4cdover 8 years ago
nice first story

Love the story premise and the "forced" humiliation! The writing is a bit rough and disjointed. I would love to be in his shoes .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
100% on all counts!

This was the epitome of a good story--short, juicy and to the point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

Please continue and make sure you include some men seeing the sissy husband. I want to read about sissy sucking strange cock and then getting fucked in his man-pussy for the first time. My wife dresses me up and I love it -- but she doesn't lock up my small dick but rather allows me to play with it -- especially in front of her girlfriends ( I love jerking off in front of her friends while I'm dressed in the lingerie she has bought me -- it's so humiliating but also extremely enjoyable).

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Such a lucky sissy to have a Wife/Mistress who takes the time to treat Her sissy so so well. I just love this story, please give us more.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

but the wife let the cat out of the bag when she said, "A real man wouldn't let his wife embarrass and humiliate him like I am. " already switched everything over to her, talk about dead meat, he is finished. you still think she loves you? what an idiot. as much as I would have enjoyed an evening out like that with my wife, if she no longer considered me a man, then we are no longer man and wife, are we? my only advise for this sissy is, figure out an escape from this person(certainly not a wife) as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Marriage ....

I assume it ended .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And that's when he realized the facts

HE was married to a complete bitch that had no love or respect for him. He closed the bank accounts, cleaned out the investments, cancelled the credit cards and left her the next day. She never heard from him again. She had to scrap together the money to file for a divorce using abandonment as the reason. Her parents and her friends DID hear from he when he wrote them a detailed letter of how his wife acted. No one wanted to have anything to do with her and she was forced to move out of the area. The end to a steaming pile of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i ,m disappointed

i wish she was my wife she could dress me any way she wants to and drop me

anywhere on the street and make a video of it

triffle64triffle64over 3 years agoAuthor
My Story: My Stroll outside the car

My real wife did do something like my story to me. While dressed in my underwear, (bra panties, girdle, nylons and heels) my face covered in heavy makeup with bright red lipstick, we had gone for a ride. And if that wasn't enough, she ordered me out of the car about a block from our apt. It was 1AM, and not a lot of people were around. I got out and she drove home. I was scare stiff! Obviously, I made it home uneventfully. But I wanted to write a story of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous