All Comments on 'Day Off Interrupted'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bit over the top BUT

a lot of wives have had this running through their minds... when husband springs situations like this on her... My wife would be super pissed but would play her part without the detailed sex encounters LOVE this one and have bookmarked for my wife

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Well Written

This is a well written story about cuckolding and humiliation. I am weary of cuckolding and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Written with the mindset of an old used up women who never had control of anything in her life

Now using this forum to try and find happiness in writing cuck stories in hopes of finely being in charge. Although still looking in the wrong place and still struggling and not happy. # 1 Where have all the strong writers gone?

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
annony is just used up, his day after day aftyer day comments are the acts

of a brain dead asshole. I gave you a 5 for your effort and content. Love the soty and make dear annony cum even if he she it .... IT won't admit it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He just watched his wife cheat on him

And he's supposed to be ok with it? Yes he's an asshole but what makes her so amazing that he has to eat her shit?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good team?

A good team? Only in fantasy land!!!! In real life they would lost their respect for him and that team was history...Also only in fantasy land that marriage would become better...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even for fiction that was terrible!

So hubby is just going to watch his wife get fucked? Why not get up and get either a gun or a baseball bat and then invite the guys to leave? No man, with even an ounce of pride or self respect is going to let what happened, happen. Even for fiction it was an asinine story line. When Tom stuck his dick in her mouth why not bite it off? While Tom is rolling around on the floor, take the camera and pictures away from him. And then takes some pictures of your own. Then you're in the driver's seat. Failing that, hire an attorney, divorce the bitch and sue Tom and the Company. Drag the other guys into Court and have them testify. Tom and the Company are toast, he's rich and the bitch is gone. At the end, why would he want to stay married to a slut that is okay with exposing them both to every disease known to man? You think all these guys are practicing safe sex with their other partners? Just an awful, unbelievable story. They all seem to have the IQ of a pea. I'd give it a negative 5 if I could.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
The good thing is it's fantasy.

Fantasy is just that. Not your cup of tea. Feel free to make suggestions. I am open to ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: annony is just used up, his day after day aftyer day comments are the acts

As opposed to your rote, brain-dead, trite, bullshit comments? You spend little time commenting on the actually content, just irate rants that basically slam anyone who has the nerve to have a different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and whores.

You don't have a job like the husband and act like this. This is what a little pansies fag would do, not a man. Stupid fantasy.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 8 years ago
Husband

You made the husband too wimpy , after the shock of Tom trying to fuck his wife you should have had him beat the crap out of Tom with something. He may have been his boss but fucking w a mans wife deserves the greatest ass whooping

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More dialog would have made for a better read.

Personally, I would have enjoyed the story so much more, had there been more quotes from the "slutty wife."

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
this should have pissed me off ( but didn't ) !

The husband got treated pretty harsh in some intervals, but that's the only way people of a presumptuous ilk learn and when you bring coworkers home without checking with a hot wife for first AND volunteer her for wench duty- wellll this was payback . The author added a lot of nice, little touches that kept story alternating between the surreal and nitty gritty. full marks! *****

KnaughtyKnaughtyover 8 years ago
Cuckold

This was a very entertaining story. I personally don't like the fact that the husband was cuckold, but entertaining at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting, that anyone could think this was interesting. It was stupid.

Obviously a horny repressed woman who does not have a man in her life. Maybe a male, but a man? No. Real men don't share their women; real women don't need more than the real man who loves and respects them. Sorry about the wimp you stuck yourself with. Enjoy the control and power, but its a poor substitute for the strength and devotion from a man who would die for you, or kill to keep you. I suspect you male thinks, deep down, you're not worth fighting for. Is he right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wanted more

I liked that the boss took control , I would of like him to show her off more. The story moved to fast from him the boss inserting himself into their relationship to fucking her. Would of liked it being alittle more slower more humiliating for the husband. But I liked it anyway

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
written by

an idiot , go find a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cucky

What a fucking wuss. Cock sucking author

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: vastiesmith

Look Bonnie is talking out of her ass again. Talk about being brain dead. That cunt wouldn't know a good story if it bit her in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
tease gone to far

In life there are challenges for a family.

First it sounded like wife didn't let husband know she was off and wanted a quiet house for the day. Second husband should have checked to be sure.

But with all that said, wife should have not been flirting to the point of purposely showing panties just to get at husband. Then to disgustingly let four take her unprotected in there home. With one of them being his boss in front of husband. If they were all willing to get sloppy unprotected seconds how many sluts had they been with like this. If wife is willing to do it in front of husband what is going to stop her from being with boss in future. I might have been unemployed but I would have thrown them out before it got out of hand. I knew a friend that after twenty years of marriage strayed for one night unprotected and got an std. Im glad she's not my wife, that would cheat in my face and humiliate me in front of and my work colleagues.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
whores will be whores

this was sort of funny but a cuckold story none the lest. And as far as cuckold stories go you made husband as much of a pussy as you made the wife whore number one. And as far as the end, it would read different for anyone other than the wimpy cuckold husband. I would have ended it with: As I look through the bars, awaiting my execution, I can help but giggle at the her weekend off being her last week end alive. I also find it funny that I'm was sentence to death 4 times, but they can only kill me once.(2) Just for the writing.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Great story.

I loved this story. It's what 'Loving Wives' is all about. Gave it a 5. Forget about those comments from people who don't want to read about wives being fucked by men other than their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A future

@Huedogg2 I think the future may be somebody publishes a video with name and address in a foreign website and soon the all city, neighborehood, job community can discuss about the husband and the wife..................BTW 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, that was a pretty extreme way to....

.....express her displeasure at his foolishness.

The old, "You'll never work in this town again" threat is pretty trite.

And obviously the marriage was in far, far worse shape than either imagined, if a supposedly decent woman turns total slut and whore in one afternoon.

Finally, having engaged in raucous, wanton sex with multiple partners, it's fairly unlikely it would stop there. Having awakened the slut, she would not so easily be put back to sleep. The marriage should have quietly dissolved, she should have gone to work and found several FWBs in the staff (probably including the CEO), and gotten on with her life. The ex-hubby would very likely have moved on to as many women as he could entice, unless, he was a wimp from the start....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You had a great idea...

Let's not talk about our problems, let's just fuck them away... Seriously?

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I am surprised

they were still together to make a comment six months later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slutty wife

It's nice to have a little slutty wife at home. I've never brought home a group of guys.

but after I have my wife read this story who knows.

Thanks.

D & R From Colorado

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
they deserve each other!

She's a skank and he's a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

Good story, good read, good fantasy and if it is real then go girl! Ignore the morality police, since they are talking then it means as a writer you have done your job well. Keep writing stories; grammar and spelling could use some work in a couple of spots.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great story, love it

Girl, you plain made me wet. I love the tom's of the world. I'm so glad that my husband is free to let me be free. Write more, you have my attention. xoxoxoxo Annette

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 8 years ago
Tom would have been dead in the kitchen

The second this worthless piece of turd took any liberty with my wife or intruded on my authority in my own home he would be sorry. No job, no career is worth another man touching my wife. Why don't you daisy's just suck and fuck Tom directly. What do you need the female for. Sick cuckold wankers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantasy and ...........

If a lot of people fuck a wife and they know the husband agreed and sees them the husband and wife cuckolding lifestyle will not be secret soon.

The cuckold pairs use dumb not speaking bulls. Fantasy but we must help cuckold fetish pairs not to do this because to use 1 bull is more safty from announce to a city, neighbore etc....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap

just wimpy crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Ignore the haters. Thought it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

How imaginative....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Thank you

Saying to ignore anyone who dares have to have an opinion from yours is a far better example of being a hater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better than alt

The only thing that seemed truly unrealistic to me was the husband's noncommittal indifference during the build-up. Whether he's into it or offended, he should have some reaction before it gets to outright sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why comment, just leave if you hate it.

Story is ok, husband was a bit vague either more humiliation or he really got into. Just my opinion, don't worry about the haters not sure why they read this type of story if not into it. Haters use the category system to find something vanilla!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to the previous anon commenter

Your opinion was about as worthless as this story. Now that's my opinion. 1* Where is the erotica? That's the criteria I use to evaluate a story. This one was not erotic.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
If I was the husband

Here is what I would have done. I would have gone upstairs, loaded my rifle, and shot the bastards right where they sat. Oh, and her too. She should never have done this, it was an arrogant thing to do on her part. There is no hate here...but what about your vows? Oh thats right they don't mean shit right?

SweetSteelSweetSteelover 8 years ago
Good Story

Well written. Nice balance of story development and sex. Not too long not too short. Keep it up!

jaxster99jaxster99over 8 years ago
not worth reading

tom is to dumb to be a ceo of any company. and the wife is trash. but the husband just letting all that happen is way beyond the realm of possibility. dont bother writing any more stories.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I am going to make sure that this is the best day of her life." 

Nice way to make it happen Tom. So I'm wondering if you don't object, that makes it ok. I thought evertthing worked out for the best. Who is comming over? The team?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

I have read both versions and like the original better. The development was believable and well presented.

spunky2spunky2about 8 years ago
Unusual and great story

This is a most unusual and enjoyable story. It was very stimulating and a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry but A type personalitys don't act like this.

Little gay boys act like this, is that really what you want in a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

BH54BH54over 7 years ago
I liked it

I thought it as well written with what turned out to be a happy ending (no pun intended) for everyone. Everyone did well and all became better/happier people. Sadly, life isn't like this but this is fantasy. I enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True, ignore that 89 people favorited it

The site just favors this author who only started writing a year ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

What a classy couple, hopefully for the husbands fucking little dicks slut their wives don't find out or they could have some permenant roommates. Who acts like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*'s

To offset the asshat who always posts negative drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Go away asshole

This was a good story but you labeled it a Whore author. Why do you even read it if you hate everything? Much less what do you feel compelled to review it with such ugliness? You are what makes reviews worthless. Go away and back into your hole. I rated it a 5 to offset your rating.

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 7 years ago
Liked it

it was good fun, I e en had a rub while reading it x

johnny1705johnny1705about 7 years ago
Wow!

Don't understand the negative comments, I really enjoyed the story. Think it should continue and he and wifey should continue to entertain groups of guys.

markc65markc65almost 7 years ago
5*

Another 5* story

misterjack888misterjack888over 6 years ago
You

You're incredible. I'm so glad I've met you. From now on, you are high on my list of friends I respect and care for. Wow, Imstillfun. Just wow.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Another illiterate comment from an impotent little ANONYMOUS wimp who comments without reading the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yeah!

What an AMAZING day off! update that pic! write us a new one.... long overdue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bullshit

No man would stay there and watch and listen while that went on. He would have excused himself, went and got his Mossberg 12 gauge and started with Tom then the wife, by then the others would have run. Grab some important stuff, but the bank and send a postcard from South America.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story line

A very erotic premise (surprise male guests) and I loved the actions she takes to show off. Far fetched, but good juicy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the stuff right here

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
liked the story, not the ending

The ending was a bit far fetched, but right up to that part, you were bringing the heat as always! I'd love to "enjoy the game" with this little hottie. I still gave it 5 stars, because I'm not reading for believability. You always make it hot. Nice work!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years ago
*****

All the keyboard commandos are at it again; they all know just what they would have done in this situation, but what did they do when it happened to them? (Whatever IT was.)

None of us know how we'd react in this situation, but I suppose it's fun to dream about what we shouda, wouda, couda done.

Thanks for the read. You're still one of my favorites. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The wrong stuff - again

By one of the most over-rated authors on this site. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot as usual!

Just sayin’. It might have been even a little hotter if because she was working so hard she decided to take the CEO’s job offer as his PA at a higher salary. Of course there would be some late night work and trips. It doesn’t appear that hubby would complain too much if she kept the CEO satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck those idiots that don't like your story

I liked it. I liked both Jill and Tom and I would love to read a continuing series about Jill becoming sluttier and sluttier.

Koulo007Koulo007about 4 years ago
Very hot but out of reality

Well the story is very well written and very hot, but unrealistic!

Meaning of the story:

Every sissy husband deserve a hypocrite cum dripping whore for wife :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving Wife?

Tom took his beer, thanked me, and said they were lucky to have such a beautiful hostess. He had class. Some class. He organizes a gang bang in front of her husband to humiliate him and she allows it. I’d have kicked her out along with Tom after being last! Job not needed since no wife to support!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank god I looked at the author before I continued.

And that's all I have to say about that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hahaha

A great story start, realistic and hot. Loved the first scenes, almost felt how each character was feeling. However when Tom started silencing the husband every time he tried to stop that and the way he did it simply destroyed the whole story. I mean was he some diety or some ancient sex master, or the King of the World himself?...Buddy, it is terrible, one of the worst story with a great start i've read so far. Never a husband will allow a CEO or whatever to have that level of control in his own house, unless he was himself submissive or cuckold..which the story tells clearly he is not, he takes everything very bad. Also no way a wife would would go so far seeing her husband suffering so much just because he said to her that was acting like a slut and they ruined her day off. I know this is just literature but it is ridiculously non-realistic and stupid. And the end is the cherry on top, with the picture and the promotion and...what a bulshit...Such a shame for a great start

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 3 years ago
Another Hot Slut Story

#5. Well wife looking forward to a quiet day that gets interrupted by insensitive husband that doesn’t respect her privacy or know how to satisfy her sexually. She decides to punish husband with some inappropriate teasing that leads husbands dominate boss to seize an opportunity to seduce and give the wife what she desired. Step by step he pushes till she finds herself in a gang bang. In real life none of this happens she just gets pissed husband knows it and the guys leave for the sports bar. But!!!! This is fantasy land and the wife is supposed to get uncontrollably horny.

Also the authors stories show that women are sexual beings and they have desires and sometimes hubby isn’t taking care of business And when a perfect storm of opportunity presents itself even a good faithful woman might just let the inner slut out to play.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
My husband again followed me into the kitchen. In an angry whisper, probably a bit louder than he intended, he said, "You're embarrassing the fuck out of me. Stop acting like such a fucking slut."

As if it was OK for him to embarrass the shit out of her by 'inviting' four assholes in without asking her if it was OK.

Tom is an asshole, husband is a loser wimp, Jill is a slut. And did I mention that Tom is an ASSHOLE?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always enjoyed sharing my wife with friends and sometimes strangers too. She loved being felt up by guys and got super wet as soon as that happened.

This is a great story that reminded me of some past adventures. Love slutwives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story until the author spun the goofy end to protect her from being found out. I think the premise works at the beginning and as she gets worked up. The only place it gos south is the "let's get a picture". Nobody would do that.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

"Goofy ending"?

Jesus, this is a typical fantasy for cuck stories. I think the beginning could have been functional but once the cuck stuff started it was all pretty much delusional.

So what if hubby isn't into being a cuck and picks up gun from a drawer? I think "Tom"'s dick would immediately go limp and other would be quickly hiding under furniture.

I really don't understand why cuck writers cannot stay within some more realistic parameters. Even when they have a good idea like in the beginning here, they have to soil it with nonsense. There has to be some psychotic perversion to want to be emasculated and humiliated. Once that happens there will be no soul on this planet that can have any respect for you. Certainly not the wife, so yeah, the ending is not just goofy, it is downright delusional.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
I don’t especially like the story itself, but as typical with Swingerjoe...

...it’s so well told.

4-stars

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Aack. Not Swingerjoe (I was reading Swingerjoe just before)

SORRY!!!

I mean Instillfun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ridiculous ending ruins an otherwise HOT story. Trying to wrap up the work situation with a bow actually ruined this tale. I liked it until the ending. Totally could see a wife going down this path given the day off and the inconsiderate buffoon of a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not one of your best. There was little build-up. It didn’t look like Tom was actually making her feel good but instead humiliating her by letting all gangbang her. He would have been seen to be treating her with understanding and respect if he had taken her to a bedroom and made love to her.

In the end, threatening the coworkers to silence using his authority was too artificial.

Remain Your admirer

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

I fucking love this. Wish I had written it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolute garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THE CUCK CUNT HYSBAND SHPULD HAVE MADE SANDWIXGES......WHAT A STUPID DUMB WIFE

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

I agree not one of your best. It's still 5 stars. And still hot as f*ck.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Who would wanna be married to someone like her? She was taking pleasure in pissing off her husband by being a skank, and while yeah, people probably do this shit everyday. You just don't stay married to them.

EnglishM41EnglishM41about 1 year ago

Great story so sexy, thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story was hot.... until the ending. There's about 5 paragraphs with the CEO thing and dumb naked photo that are just not realistic. This one could easily score higher with a rewrite, shortening it up to the hot sex you always write, and the hot little slut saying "Who's next?" Then cut back to the last sentence "he does not bring company home without asking. When he does, I always say yes."

billwollerbillwoller11 months ago

Lovely story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am not sure about American culture, are jobs so scarce and work so hard to come by that this story is plausible, if my employer ever tried a stunt like the one in this tale, he and the three colleagues would be eating their Xmas or Thanksgiving dinner through a straw, have American men no balls, don't you all have guns....

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

Nice Fantasy! A reminder to husbands to treat their wives well.

hekahehekahe4 months ago

Very Hot Story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10347 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...