All Comments on 'Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01C'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

You're one of the best writers of over-the-top sex scenes, with some degradation thrown in.

Looking forward to more chapters filled with the slutty wench fucking everything that moves.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks MajorRewrite...much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I still miss Amy very much and can't wait to have her humiliated in sexy outfits at school at the hand of the kids. But it is good to read a new good story from you. It was a while. Thank you.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon...

Thanks...although I believe you mean Annie, hehehe...but yes, it has been a bit long for her... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
After one page

I dont know why shes with the coach. 1 star

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon...

Then you didn't read the first two parts...

tmpforumtmpforumover 8 years ago
Very good, but a risk of making the future story flat after this climax

Well, it is good to read a novel story after a long time! I liked a lot part 01A, even though it is long, and even more 01B. In particular, I liked the psychological conflict inside the protagonist (the female protagonist as a first person narrator is a first for you!) and the way she is simultaneously tricked and " unwillingly willing".

That is the reason I liked a bit less part 01C. There is action (that I liked!), but also the risk of self-acceptance of the slut role from Suzie, which could make the character (and the rest of the story) flat. However, I believe that you can manage it very well e.g. through Raimon and James new tricks. Consider this as a suggestion made to be helpfull, not a criticism. I like your stories.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@tmpforum

Thank you so much for your comments.

Hopefully things won't go stale. Although Suzanne has given in to the moment, I think there will be plenty of reluctance for future scenes...but we'll see... ;)

Much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what does the future hold

Like the other readers I also hope that the dose of reluctance only goes up if anything. Also would like to see more daring outfits Suzanne has to wear on Henry's 'request' to flaunt herself in public. I am a big fan of barely legal outfits and outfit modifications and there seems to be ample opportunities for that here! Fingers crossed

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Much appreciated!

There are going to be plenty of opportunities in the future for Suzanne...although I think there will be a bit of a twist people are not expecting, hehehe...but more of that in Chapter 02!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not your best!

I loved the 2nd part more. Felt like things happened too easily here. Felt more like a random literotica entry than the usually awesome doccis entry. I would have been fine with it but its just that a lot more is expected from you. Btw big fan of Jen n hope to see her soon. 4 stars for this. 5 for the 1st two. Sorry if i sounded critical but you are my favorite literotica author!

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

LOL, to each their own. I wanted her to be a bit more "willing" and "pliable" due to her thinking about the other two incidents...so sorry if it didn't appeal. Hopefully things will progress in Chapter 02 more to your pacing ;)

Thanks again for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please bring on the next story line

Please next chapter very very hot

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks!

Hopefully Chapter 02 will come out this month. I have one commissioned story which takes precedence, but this is definitely on my "to-do" list!

Much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was good but...

the first 2 stories were better because she was reluctant. That's what made this series so hot. The plot to this chapter is similar to 99% of the stories on Lit. It was still written very well, but it lacked that magic. I hope she doesn't just become a slut and instead tries to fight her urges in the future chapters. Thanks for continuing to write. You are one of the best!

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

That appears to be the consensus from a lot of people. Take into account this was the third part of a 3 part chapter, so taken all together, this hopefully makes better sense. People are trying to compare the first two parts separately and they are all part of the whole...I just didn't think people wanted a forty page chapter, hehehe...

Thanks for the feedback and will hopefully do better with Chapter 2!

lizardtantrumlizardtantrumover 8 years ago
In my head

All of your stories seem to know... I love your writing.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@lizardtantrum

Hehehe, then we think alike... ;)

Thanks!

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Yippie!

You're back! We've missed you the last couple of years. I was sooooooo excited to see a terrific new series from you, especially with the tantilizing references to Jen & Dan from Lapdance. I can't count how many times I've reread that tale & it always leaves me wanting more.

Pleeease you write some more?

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Nthusiastically

LOL, thanks. Technically I never "left" and have been updating my blog, but I fell into a rut of having so many stories started and none finished that things began to just sit on my hard drive. A fans suggested I open a Patreon site, and that actually has been a good incentive to keep me writing (money always talks, LOL)...so hoping I can get a few more out this year!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Update?

Any update on when the next chapter will come out, Doc?

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon...

The best way to look for updates is hitting my blog site or my Patreon site (URL's in my profile); however, to answer you...no ETA yet. I typically don't do ETA's, but this month my attention is on another new story Lifeguard Gets Wet which is a commissioned story by an artist who wants to illustrate the story once I am finished, so as there is money on the line, I'm going to be focusing on that this month and then follow up on whatever my Patreon supporters point me to, LOL.

I'm hoping to have something "soon" though...at least this year, hehehe ;)

JackKingJackKingover 8 years ago
Patreon?

How do I find you on Patreon?

I like your writing style.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@JackKing

Thanks...both my blog and Patreon URL's are in my profile...so just click on my name!

Literotica sometimes has issues posting URL's in comments, so I just leave it in my profile for those interested....

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 8 years ago
Fantastic Series

This was everything I was hoping for and more, I hope you write more Susie adventures. House wife to whore wife. Love your detailed style. However, viagra will keep you hard but not produce more cum. That takes some time. Love everything else. 5

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@ChuckEPoo

Thanks again!

Yeah, I know that about Viagra...but them shooting blanks would have detracted from the story, hehehe. It IS fantasy after all ;)

Appreciate the feedback though! Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Amazing story! Can't wait to read the next 9 parts.

DocCISDocCISalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Much appreciated! They're coming, albeit slowly...

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

an asshole like annony should never say a word about a writer and his story. This fag can't even have the guts to put his name on here so we can reply back to the fool.

DocCISDocCISalmost 8 years agoAuthor
LOL...

Every once and a while somebody with a bug up their ass likes to post crap...I removed the comments, so no worries.

I don't mind CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but "this sux, eat shit and die" comments are not going to remain... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
checking every month

Ok, then I'll add a positive comment: really liked your story, and haven't found a similar good one on literotica so far. I'm checking almost every month for a new chapter :)

What I particularly liked about this one was the beginning, the pool party, and the struggle of the wife between joy and embarassment. It wouldn't be so exciting if she just accepted everything too easily, perfectly written!

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 7 years ago
Subtitle, "where it all began" suggests there is more to the story.

Does she become a big cock gangbang slut? Does she stay with her husband, or go after the well hung coach? Interesting story but too much of a tease with no hint as to the outcome.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Need to continue

Doc,

I felt invested in this story for it to come to a screeching halt. First I cheered when Henry finally nailed he at conference. It was set up for her to be his submissive slut in training. Then Henry becomes nothing but a footnote? So now Suzie whores herself out to save the house witch the two of them couldn't do working conventional jobs and she takes to it like a duck in water. You also have the teachers referring to her sister. This is a perfect time to have the sisters start an escort service with dear ol hubby Dave as business manager and pimp. You could call it Sister Act one and two. You really need to consider writing more Chapters. How about it?

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best I have read for years

Please continue writing the rest of the chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sadly

Sadly the author has passed away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Author

Probably died in real life doing what he loved, being a cuck and swallowing lots of jizz. Sad excuse of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope the author has not died as a previous comment stated, his writing is exceptional. Thank you Doc!

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

The sex is well presented, although a bit unrealistic. Unfortunately this descended into cucky pathetic tale of a husband who can no longer please the wife due to her extreme sex on the side for $$$.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just to confirm... saw the older comments (some not serious) on author's passing. Did a little investigation and found on his Patreon page, a message from his daughter that Bill (DocCIS) passed away suddenly in Dec 2017. I appreciated his talent and will miss the conclusions to this work and others that remain unfinished ...... RIP Doc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous