All Comments on 'My Massage'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WillsWillsover 20 years ago
Angie

PDumble, if you have seen your e-mail you will ahve read my comments on another of your stories. This is about the same standard as that story, given you a good vote. Do you see my point? You could just as easily have replaced these two characters by B&S.

Will's

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
TOOO MUUUCH

PDumbledoor,

Basically a good story, but the extensive use of elongated utterances (ooohhh mmmmyyyyy!, etc.) detracts from the tale.

Another improvement would be to place less emphasis on the mechanics and more on the sensations and feelings experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
need more stories like it

I love this story I would like to see more of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more of this

more stories of black women and white men please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
want more stories like this

I like this story bcoz i felt this in my own life also

we need more like this

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Why no transition from innocent massage to raw sex

This story was certainly sexually stimulating, but didn't earn as high a rating as it could have. The therapeutic massage being administered by one friend to another suddenly became totally sexual without warning or explanation. That would happen only in a far-out fantasy, not in real life. As a certified massage therapist, I've given hundreds of clients standard massages that very slowly became sensual, applying increasingly erotic strokes on each part of the body to steadily arouse the clients' sexual anticipation. I'm retired now, but I still give sensuous massages to everyone who asks. I no longer charge for the sessions, because I so enjoy watching the recipient's reactions as he or she approaches and finally achieves an intense sexual release. Despite my one criticism, My Massage was a well-written story, sure to stimulate many readers. I look forward to finding more massage contributions by author PDumbledore here soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well that got me hard without wanking

who doesn't love a bit of interracial fun ;)

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Now

that was hott and satisfying even to my mind :>)

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
TOOO MUUUCH

I concur with that review. Still, in spite of those points, I love this. I really like the fact that they're friends, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Could do with a little editing, especially on the looooooong words in the dialog, but still a five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous