All Comments on 'Do You Have Any Regrets?'

by unpublaauthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

It is refreshing to read a story where the characters are so real......too often, writers of literotica (of all genres, not just BDSM) feel the need to create wealthy, powerful, perfectly proportioned people in order to make the story titillating. I prefer a story of people who are relatable, who make me care about what happens next.....and that is what you have written here. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

An interesting beginning

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
I hope you will continue with this delightful piece

It is far too good to leave here, whatever the outcome of the tryst -- and remember; we always regret most the things we don't do. Thank you, five stars, and please write more.

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmover 8 years ago
holy fucking shit

You ar downright Awesome! And to think i was getting finished wid part 3! No ways. I need to revise n revisit mine. God lady! I hd a hard tym making a fiction story with properties imparted to them by people around me (Aiden being based on 2 of my best friends). If you say m a rockstar... you are "The Rockstar". I dont care if the story doesnt end with a "happily ever after". Being an engineer has taught me nothing is perfect! Coming to literotica was to be in control of something in my chaotic life! Meeting u ( reading ua stories) was a blessing in disguise! I wanna know what happens... so in your words- "wow. Just wow. Pls pls pls continue" :*

KristofeKristofeover 8 years ago
More please

I loved it. I can't wait for the next installment.

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmover 8 years ago
Where's the second chapter?

I vigorously searched for the second chapter and I am still waiting.... loving Bitsy in the meanwhile. Please post the second chapter... :( :*

unpublaauthorunpublaauthorover 8 years agoAuthor
It's here....

It has been posted. I had a bit of emotional baggage with it (not this chapter...something reminding me of what I will be writing shortly), so it was a bit away. My goal is to write more of BIS, DSS, and more of "Regrets" soon.

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
Intriguing.

Yes, you should continue. Our secrets can sometimes leak out when we least want them to.

Frenchy_PFFrenchy_PFalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful and original story construction

The author demonstrates both a superb understanding of the psychology and physiology whilst at the same time demonstrating an impressive command of the language of erotica.

Very well done, unpublished. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continue, please!

Continue, yes of course!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunpublaauthor@unpublaauthor
585 Followers
Are character redemption arcs even possible? Stay tuned to find out in the Hades and Persephone spinoff. And see what happens to the Maenads!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES