All Comments on 'Tamed by Meg'

by LoveYourWetness

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
Wolfie2UWolfie2Uover 8 years ago
A great first story.

I'm sure you have more up your

lamb2001lamb2001over 8 years ago

Wonderful! Caring characters exploring new territory, and her dominance. Would love to see what happens next in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First time

I've heard of a dildo shrinking in size - started out as 8" and ended up as 6. Obviously a very realistic penis substitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good story, very sexy

This story made me horny, it was well written and delivered excitement. As a man, I love having a women take me in the ass. I also use dildos on myself, but that is never as good as having someone else in control, really fucking you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved the story

...and I definitely want to read more from you. You write beautifully; very professional.

But most of all, I discovered some things while reading it. I must have a submissive streak I didn't realize, because I was right there with him, every stroke of the way, understanding, I thought, what he was feeling. And here's the kicker: I was envying him!

Now I wouldn't do this with just anybody; it would take a woman who was gorgeous and I loved. But I could see myself in his role, and if I were him I'd wonder, all night, what she had in store for the next day!

Keep'em coming! And me, too!

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
Oh Meg

come to my house and play. Just one of the things I have thought about for years if I could just find a woman like Meg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very well done.

very well done. I have had this experience and you described it to the tee. I hope you have had the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it,been dreaming of trying this.

I'm watching tv reading this and I'm so hard wishing I could try this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It!

A five star effort. I want my lover to fuck my ass. I've done the prostate massage myself, but I want you, Susan W., Susie girl, to fuck my ass! I hope you read this! Daddy Leo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it.

I enjoyed it, it was sensual and sexy. You gave your characters enough to make them likable. Only thing I have to critic is the dildo changing size. You went from 8-6 each time you described it. Still good read and keep it up.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Feeldoe!

I've fantasizes about this so many times. Great writing! You described it perfectly, well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

You captured the experience perfectly. Write more!

Sluts4usSluts4usover 8 years ago

Really good story, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

man... you really caught the moment.. the feelings... the sensation... the previous fear and the lustful last desire... as you say... first i was doubting... but then 'I Want her to fuck me!' that's what all feels the first time... i know that. Congratulations! Great and well played story my friend! for sure we would have more from you soon!

christi11christi11over 8 years ago
Well done

Good story, well written. Thanks for sharing your time, and thoughts with all of us.

Christi

LoveYourWetnessLoveYourWetnessover 8 years agoAuthor
Since you've asked...

There's another story now with Meg. I do as I'm told!

https://www.literotica.com/s/megs-birthday-present

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have had a few partners interested in me penetrating them. Your story was sexy and helped me understand what they might be looking for from me. Sounds like fun!

GrenBrenGrenBrenover 8 years ago
Excellent

This is an excellent story - realistic, nicely written and lovely - with 2 partners caring for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good... one small detail.....

at the introduction of the vibrating FeelDoe strap-on its 8 1/2", then its 7" and the end its 6"... I didn't realize inanimate adult toys changed sizes. The story was wonderful and very accurate & realistic... well done...~R.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Outstanding

Particularly as an initial offering. I didn't know about the "FeelDoe" until yesterday when I found one in my favorite toy store. I haven't used it yet because my partner isn't ready, and I'm not sure I am either.

This is high quality writing. You have captured the essence of the concept and the trepidation of the "first timer". beautifully. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh, that prostate thing!!!

First time I have ever read about being " loved on" with a dildo. Incredible l experience, I'm sure. The prostate massage sequence would be strange indeed to do with a lover. They can be so odd, emotionally draining, and messy, too.

betabradbetabradover 8 years ago
Very sexy

I loved this story - so sexy and romantic. I would love for a woman to take me like that with a dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Received What You Have Given !

Very good story, this is one of my personnal fantasies. You gave it a great life. Anal play for both partners opens a whole new universe of sexual pleasure ! I love licking and fucking my wife's ass !

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
"... building toward an explosive orgasm."

Well written, and I'm proud to be the first in 2016 to sing praises to you for this erotica vision of what can be extreme pleasure for both mates. I found this link from a fine story posted by SILKSTOCKINGSLOVER - another great writer. I'm placing you up there with some of the best. LoveYourWetness IS a force to be reckoned with ... I'm Expecting more erotic entertainment for all you new Fans.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
it was ok

He must really love her to let her do that, me I would not trust any woman to do that to me anyway

plsirronplsirronalmost 8 years ago
Good story

The details of the luge is needed! I thought the felling of her pelvis lulu ding agains my ass was cool.

I'll read this agai and forward it to my girl friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I agree, you will be one of the best, if you keep writing like this story.

I wish I could get my wife to do all this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Let it bee

Meg you could do it to my ass any day of the week . strap on , dildo , feldo, and even your fist . take me . make me your slave

KitschshamanKitschshamanalmost 8 years ago
amazing ..

amazing ... god I'd love to talk with you, something I almost never do amazing ... thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot, but one issue

The size of the dildo keeps changing - it's 8", then 7", then 6". I would stick with 6". Also 2.5" diameter is large for the first time. I love anal and I don't use that wide. Hot story otherwise! Making a man come that way is so fucking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

I noticed the size change too but whatever. Great story regardless!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 7 years ago
Hot, but shrinking

Stick with the 6" and you've never seen 2.5" wide unless you're naturally loose - a guy's first time would be wrecked by something that thick. Since you have to go back and correct the size anyways (Obviously it's distracting!) go ahead and fix the width.

That critique aside, I'd love to see if they move on to more.

J

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomalmost 7 years ago
A Great Fantasy

Your story is dead-on one of my deepest fantasies/wishes: To be taken anally and with my permission and excitement. Very real in terms of eroticism for me. Keep writing.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 7 years ago
Some stories

benefit from editing and this is one of those stories! Never-the-less what a great detailed description of a man being taken by his woman! Absolutely loved it! All men deserve to be introduced to anal sex by a woman like Meg!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please..

Beautiful and I would love to see a continuation of their pegging adventures!

robert0000robert0000over 6 years ago
Great description...

... of the pegging - it felt very authentic.

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
A fucking experience but am I wrong to worry?

I have taken the point from others that the dick changes sizes and this is not important in a good story. Indeed, a useful purpose was served in that a beginner was warned to go for a smaller dick at the start of ones career, spurred entirely by responses to this anomaly. But I have other concerns. What if thrusting with a fake dick....and even a real one, was to cause a medical problem,like a perforated bowel. The athletic properties of the bowel wall are not yet on the curriculum of academies. The properties of the bullet were not explained,how long do they vibrate and any other help- would be helpful. The rapid rise in the popularity of pegging has surely blurred the boundary as far as straight men being fucked by their male friends, which was once completely out of the question. My point is that this may suddenly become acceptable,mainstream, and it may even be thought that there was actually never such a thing as being gay.And that might lead to more complete expressions of friendship than are possible in the scenario we are,apparently,leaving behind. But what is attractive to me is the empowering of women. It surely adds massively to a woman’s confidence,having fucked a man. Especially if he is submissive to her and she knows that she can don this new persona at will,and fuck him again,especially if he were to be held at home to be fucked,just as he was preparing to go and have a drink with his friends, a very exciting personal coup for a girl.I would advise intelligent young women to acquire this boost to confidence,early on,by insisting that males submit. Making a difficult case compliant would be an example that I would point to to show the obvious character forming benefits of this pleasurable route to personal development. So obvious does this seem to me,that I think that it will have been in the formative experience of most intelligent young women who are obviously set to climb to prominence at work. All this sexual change is for the future,near or far off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Regrets

Insisting that males submit .....?

She could be short of male company .....

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
Never saw that before

I can't recall ever seeing someone use two negative prefixes on a single word. "Non-insignificant"? You meant "significant", perhaps?

Other than that, nice story.

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 5 years ago
Regardless of the naysayers and kibbitzers

This was the nicest and sweetest story I have seen here. None of the typical slave bullshit nor the caging crap but simple sheer lovemaking from another standpoint. Truly a beautiful and seemingly heartfelt story perhaps from someone who has directly experienced this romantic phenom. Thank you for this and hope to see more of the same ...

Shibari4meShibari4meabout 5 years ago
exquisite

To put it simply, this story is exquisite. I don't freely hand out five stars, but I did here. I also added this story to 'favorites', which I seldom do.

tonyl65tonyl65almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Loving and caring and HOT. The vibrations send chills throughout your body and they continue to build as the low humming deep inside take you to places you never knew existed. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well written, erotic, mainly consensual, no stupid name calling, exciting. Strap-on was too big for a first time, despite the amount of lube she used. No safe word is also asking for trouble. He won’t be able to walk properly for days as she was too rough with him for a first timer. Too much of a power trip for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Would have given five stars but she used too big a strap on as a first time and no safe word. It was all about her.

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
VERY very hot...!!

While 2/22 and 12/15 both make a valid point...gave it a 5.

Often thought IF price of admission for me to roger her rump was to allow her the same think I'd say yes-not been asked, at least yet-one partner said she 'came like a machine gun...' when we were doing it...obviously mental prep also essential.

Tristan Taoromino (sp-?)has written book/done film on same...

think inserting a sm butt plug and then having piv thill she orgasms gets her used to that full feeling equating pleasure...also think gradually increasing size essential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

If she is giving it to him in the ass I fail to see how her breast could feel so good on his chest seems like they would feel so good on his back unless she or he are one hell of a contortionist.

MisterteaMisterteaover 3 years ago
In reply to Anonymous

"If she is giving it to him in the ass I fail to see how her breast could feel so good on his chest seems like they would feel so good on his back unless she or he are one hell of a contortionist."

You need more experience with sex. Or you could read the story more closely. Either of these would tell you what you seek to know.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Loved It

Love stories where the lady takes charge and brings a new dimension into the relationship. In this case, she used a large strap on which she used to bring the two of them off. He had his first prostrate orgasm and I imagine it won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughably bad

As described she would have needed to run him to the ER for surgery on his torn sphincter. You can't use that large a dildo on someone the first time without causing them serious damage. And if you know anything about BDSM you know a safe word is a must. She was a real bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
9/16/20

Instead of anonymous you should be Dr. Killjoy. Get lost!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Best

I’d begged my wife to let me have her ass off and on for a couple of years before she agreed . The deal? I do her back door and she does mine. I was in too deep so I agreed. A week later I fucked her doggy style in our bed - I’m kinda small so the tightness was really good for me - I came she didn’t. That was Friday night; Sunday afternoon was her turn. She lubed me and her “cock” a lot and her 4 inch dildo was actually bigger than my penis. She had me lay on my back so she could see my face, she said. Over the next 60 minutes what she saw was pain, crying, wincing and finally acceptance and longing from me. When my little penis dripped out my cum she screamed, “Who’s the man, I’m the man!” She used her thick body to claim and fuck me dominantly and that afternoon the tables turned completely. She now penetrates about 70% of the time and I get her pussy or ass the rest. I know I’m straight cause I’m not attracted to men, but I am absolutely the woman when she wants me to be.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Dude, Meg has made you into a lady. At least you took her like a man. But your no longer a virgin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, yeah. I definitely need more of that. That felt so fucking great; the cock sliding in an massaging my prostate until the cum started flowing; what a good milking that was. Now I need more. I hope you've got a friend with a big cock that likes to fuck a boy slutty ass and fill it with cum. That's waht I really need; getting my boy 'pussy' fucked long hard and filled while I eat cum from your hot cunt.

loveevolloveevolover 2 years ago

That was beutyful, I couldn't help but think on what it would be like, If I were both of them, feeling the the submissiveness, over powering all my senses, To thrusting and sweat a Amping it till the power overwhelming the senses 😉, back to reality, unfortunately I've never been on ether end of this toy, do I want it to happen, YES, I've been interested for some time, but alway to shy to let it happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ooooooh Gawwwwdd yes. Fuck me like that, long, hard, thrusting continuously. Tkae my ass and turn it into a pussy. Please tell me that you now want to watch me take a huge cock from a guy you know who has at least 10 inches of thick cock just wanting to fill me up and make me his bitch and fill my cunt with a huge load of hot cum, enough to fill me to overflowing, dripping from my 'pussy' and running onto my balls. Make me a bitch for both of you; I'll suck his cock while you fill me.

sparkie103sparkie103over 2 years ago

awesome story. I love getting pegged by my wife. Once we get into it I am moaning and asking to be fucked harder until we both end up cumming. We have both decided that I'm her little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

OK until strap-on penetration. Then it lost it. It seems that she should have played with his cock longer -- and even after penetration. Seems as if she'd been edging his cock, and had gotten him all worked up, she'd have been able to get him to the point where he'd BEG her to penetrate him.

Four stars.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Really liked this. Totally agree that turn about is fair, and takes you both to a different level of trust an vulnerability.

Got some folks in a snit! My goodness, you'd think you overturned civilization!!

OpenManOpenManover 2 years ago

This is the best pegging story on this site.

ph1lboyph1lboyover 2 years ago

I want to find Meg!

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

Tribute to Easy First Date...? Hard for him to say no if she's already allowed him to roger her rump, more than once.... Like how turned on she gets...erect nips.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice story, I would love to have Meg take me. Of course then we would build on it. More please.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 years ago

I hope to do this with my sexy 59 yo Chinese internet lover when she is finally able to travel here once lockdown is lifted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really great story!! Very detailed and realistic. I know that part about feeling you have to pee. It happens with pressure on the bladder and goes away with a change of position.

I have had 6 girls strap on me. but none of them was really into it. They were afraid of hurting me plus they wanted to be laying there and getting fucked like 98 percent of women. I wish I could find that other 2 percent

thank you so much.

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogabout 2 years ago

Great story, 5 Stars! Nice progression, and it smacks of realism. Please fix the size-changing issue, though. Also, if he is on his back, he is SUPINE, not PRONE. Small errors in a fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic story. Well written and paced. It captured my imagination and I longed to be in his place. I wish that my wife were interested, in my mind we'd do it just like this story! Long live anal sex, for both men and women.

MrKachingMrKachingalmost 2 years ago

Super hot, I hope there is a sequel where the neighbors do hear and come and join in training his ass.

Nothing like being a bitch and all your wife's friends know about it.

He should start wearing stocking pantys, heels and corsets and doing errands dressed up like a sissy cuckold bitch. Some places to go would be car servicing, alcohol runs, grocery shopping, drug store etc.... Get him out there with a butt plug in for sure and let your friends see his locked up balls under his skirt.

please keep writing.

StyxmanStyxmanalmost 2 years ago

By far the best pegging story I've read. The details so vivid had me enthralled. Unlike a lot of farfetched scenarios on Lit, the realism was spot on. Will be dreaming of Meg and returning to this tale whenever the need arises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a woman who likes anal sex much better than vaginal, I can totally refer to this guy's experience. It does feel vulnerable, but he'll figure out that, at some point, it also becomes very empowering. I'd like to see him straddle her and ride that strapon like a good cowboy, his cock bouncing while he impales himself on her fake cock. Oh, and Meg might wanna push a vibrating plug up her own behind for added sensation ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Hot....well written. I love a story with a happy ending.

4Leather4Leatherover 1 year ago

Great job thanks, can’t wait for the next chapter

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 1 year ago

Very good story. I really enjoyed it.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

My second reading, it's still very enjoyable and easier too take it for the second time

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Well written, Hot Story 🔥 🥵 😍

MultipleOrgasmManMultipleOrgasmManover 1 year ago

Wonderfully sexy story!! It was really great to get that vivid description of the sensations I kept reading some parts over and over. I know exactly how he feels. One thing you may want to do in a similar story is describe the sensations of his orgasms in detail. Especially how he feels with each additional orgasm, and the heights he reaches as she continues pegging him without stopping. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

sissymidasissymidaover 1 year ago

00mg this was so hot

Cinnamon21Cinnamon21over 1 year ago

Fantastic story, love the step by step slow details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Arrest her for rape and go on your merry way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0

Your cutrent rating is 4.64 stars.

I gave u a 5.0 = ☆☆☆☆☆+ = 100% = A+!

Loved it!

Loved it!

Loved it!

This story has so far received 914 faves out of 582.4k views, which is 1.57 faves per 1k views.

In my book, above faves-to-views ratio is Hall of Fame material. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment because I really liked it.

Quote:

Styxman, 6 months ago

By far the best pegging story I've read. The details so vivid had me enthralled. Unlike a lot of farfetched scenarios on Lit, the realism was spot on. Will be dreaming of Meg and returning to this tale whenever the need arises.

End quote.

5.0 (☆☆☆☆☆+)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story if we could all come out how we love pegging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting. Well thought out. To long for me. But for a first submission the author out time and effort to this anal story. Gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent description of being taken anally. I would LOVE to be taken like this, so sensuously and yet so forcefully. I could feel it in my gut as the story progressed, imaging myself in the male's position.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really good, lots of detail and I really like that they have a good, trusting relationship and it was good to know that she really loved what she was doing. But, getting fisted is way beyond normal, as much as my wife liked sex, even the idea of a fist inside her would have made her think I was an insane freak! Pegging was a long shot, but fisting is kind of bizarre. Is that odd?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Honestly the size and width is less focused upon by many authors idk why.... this was just hitting the sweet spot.. hope we get more interesting stories!

SublegloverSubleglover5 months ago

Really well written. Erotic and full of detail.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have never cum so hard as when I am getting fucked by a strapon. Absolutely love it.

BonebibrainBonebibrain3 months ago

OKOK great story, playful, seductive, and ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 My only problem is i get a great trumpeta when getting truly into the story…been there, i feel pressure growing within me, I’m almost to the mountain top… I look out to finally see… another mountain… I want a sloppy belly crescendo!,, you left me excited, but hanging on to the big finale! Please, oh Please write another chapter… with guys enjoying a hot woman, a big ole dildo penetrating his butt, THERES ALWAYS MORE! A guys brain is a one tier train of thought… WHATS NEXT! You have a great style, definitely warm and fuzzy… I just want to pop the champagne cork and take a brief nap before treating myself to your other story… GET BUSY! More please BBB

doudouletasdoudouletas2 months ago

Superbe histoire. J'adore me faire prendre le cul et jouir de cette manière aussi. Merci

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Super erotic, I'd love to have a women do that to me. Very sexy short story

Paul4playPaul4play10 days ago

Oh yes!

Fabulous writing!

You capture the mood, the intensity, the vulnerability and fear, the balance of pain and pleasure!

Yes, yes, yes!

You did make me cum!

PepperKnightPepperKnight4 days ago

Anal sex with someone you care about and trust can be an amazing revelation. The sense of giving yourself up so intimately for their pleasure and your own too in defiance of irrational convention creates a mighty human bond. Your story conveys this very well. Thank you for the p!easure.

ScrewedLogicScrewedLogic4 days ago

Intense. Nothing beats the feeling of being strap-on fucked deep and hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous