All Comments on 'Siblingly Binding Ch. 02'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More !

Love the storyline please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Nice story a well progressing plot, in short, amazing.

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
good chapter 2

Looking forward to the next chapter. How close to screwing can they get?

Awesome5000Awesome5000over 8 years ago
Wow great story!

Great story.. I bet the mother will catch them soon and join them lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grrrreeeaaattt STUFF!

Keep that going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Noo Mother

PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE MOTHER IT WILL RUIN THE WHOLE STORY. YOU HAVE A GREAT STORY GOING ON PLEASE DO NOT RUIN IT BY ADDING THE MOTHER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't add the mother

dont add the mother into this story.it would ruin a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't

Oh god DON'T add mom. Leave as a brother and sister. You'll ruin the story by doing that.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
So no mommy?

Thank you for reading, rating, and commenting. I see that some are concerned that Brooke and Josh's mom might get into the mix. Well... are you kidding me? Wasn't it clear to you by now that this is a love story and not "all the family you can shag incest buffet?" Anyway, next chapter has been submitted. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Amazing story, keep them coming.Finally something original and engaging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 3! I can't wait until she decides he can fill her love box with brotherly love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What craphole they live in that can get them in jail for consentual adult incest? Poor souls. Maybe they should move to more normal country. Thanks for story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please, just do not add mom. I love how the story is going right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Close call!

Josh needs to decide whether he's going to remain a guilt-ridden whimp or take full advantage of what Brooke is so deliciously offering! ... Hopefully the latter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

just found this, been a while since a good tale. and good on you blackmatter for commenting, you have no idea how many 'tales of love' here in lit ruinend by old hags(mommies)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Gawd, this is so fucking hard to read!! You just want to kill the worthless motherfucker every other paragraph! Or strangle him, or castrate him. Yeah, that has high appeal! Reach in his throat and rip out his vocal cords so he will shut the fuck up! Electric shock therapy, reaaaaly turned up high! Burn out some of the higher functions, she wont miss them and she'll still be happy! Hell if she is even half way happy with him now, think how thrilled she'll be after he has a labotomy!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
getting hard to follow. how can you not fuck

fuck or end this boring story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 Wow kind of funny!

Josh is a 'glass half empty' kind of guy? I am not sure I have read a story on Literotica where I man tried so hard to talk himself OUT of mind blowing fellatio! That Brooke seems determined to not only get them caught but make it look like it was Josh's idea makes me wonder what's up with her? You never bore me, sometimes disturb me but blackmatter you're not boring.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
OhMiGod

5 stars from me. Josh is truly a big ass fucking idiot of the biggest proportions. Does he think he can just be sexual with her for now and then ditch whenever he feels like it? She loves him as her lover and eventual husband, Josh better get it through his thick skull that he cant keep saying incest is wrong while continueing to do it. I wish i had a sister like Brooke. If Brooke was my sister i would already have confessed my undying love for her and asked her to be my wife in mind, body and soul(Not Legally Thou xD). If Josh stops going into denile and figures out that he loves her and his not going to hell for it then he is going to be one hellava lucky guy!!!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
My 3rd Read

This story is so beautiful and Josh doesn’t deserve Brooke lol. His a dimwitted dumbass thats blind to the love and future Brooke wants. Send her my way lol I would try make her happy.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Okay, so it took another chapter for him to get with the program, and Brook is definitely no sweet, innocent angel. Finally, the real drama starts. They almost get caught by their mom. I was afraid this was going to be a two-hander. Hope there will be more character to enjoy.

Over_Under_Over_Under_almost 3 years ago

Interesting very interesting story. Josh is a fool that is loved by his beautiful sister and won’t admit it! She says she loves him but won’t let him penetrate her. There are still some games going on here, and she starting to take chances. That would make anyone a bit uncomfortable. Going to keep reading...

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Okay, so it took another chapter for him to get with the program, and Brook is definitely no sweet, innocent angel. Finally, the real drama starts. They almost get caught by their mom. I was afraid this was going to be a two-hander. Hope there will be more characters to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story started out well but continued into unhealthy discord between the siblings, which was ultimately not a very enjoyable read.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I think this is the second of your stories I have read...and you REALLY like the drama, apparently! Josh is love-blind, and kinda stupid, when it comes to Brooke...

She is sweet, in a 'strange' kinda way...but, is the first to say "I LOVE YOU"...puts brother on the spot...

**5** Stars, deserving more!!

On to the next chapter!

DevonadrianDevonadrianabout 2 years ago

Very well done. The drama makes it more realistic! 5*

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

This tale just keeps getting better. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Poor Josh. A beautiful, willing girl creeps into his bed and wants to be close to him and caress his cock. Some people are just so unlucky ;) Kid is resisting way too hard for a hormonal stressed youngster gagging for release. And his ego needs a check. Thinking that he's responsible for "making" his sister do this to him, as if he manipulated her actions or something. Needs to get over himself. God he's so whiny and weak-minded, it hurts to read his dialogue at times.

Don't use bro or sis in the dialogue please. It's weird and sounds fake. Use their damn names. Exception is when it's really dirty talk and they're in the middle of fucking or something, a light sprinkling of something like "little sis" or "big brother" can sometimes work.

Foot fetish nonsense, really? Hopefully that's only a very small part of this. Keep that fetish shit out of these kinds of stories please. It's just not that sexy for most of us and brings the mood down a bit.

"I'll follow you everywhere, even to hell." Damn now that's the kind of devotion I love to see. Why is Josh still being a tool about this? I swear some people are so dumb and rigid in their ways of thinking that they can't see what's right in front of them.

The little spat they had, ignoring each other for over 2 weeks, that was very cringe. Hopefully no more of that shit please. Cheap drama is boring and ruins the story a bit.

The dialogue on their date was very ominous. I really hope this isn't setting up some depressing separation shit and then reuniting them later. That would be very disappointing and honestly somewhat cliché.

Almost getting caught was exciting. Brooke seems to shrug it off easily but Josh is on the verge of a fucking stroke. Nothing a little deepthroating won't solve, temporarily at least. He better start changing his tune or it's going to get really annoying really fast especially now since they've confessed that they love each other.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm not feeling this at all. Josh is kinda annoying And the writing isnt as good as the other story I read from you the other day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Reading this again for the second time and this chapter reminded me just how crazy these two are. Josh is basically bi-polar in how he gives into his desires and is loving it one minute, then is completely aghast at his behaviour and in denial over his feelings the next. Brooke loves her brother in an in-love-with-him kind of way and wants him to accept them being together. She's trying to drip-feed him and she knows it's an uphill struggle, which leads to frustration many times because of his stubbornness. Compared to The Things You Make Me Feel, this story is way more infuriating because the characters' behaviour is at times what I would call straight-up crazy and a result of forced plot drama. Sadly it only gets worse before it gets better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous