All Comments on 'Come Here, Honey'

by Abitclose

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cock4usecock4useover 8 years ago
Nice Quickie

Nice little 1-pager. Good enough plot development, and pretty interesting overall. Pretty great read, especially since I don't normally like shorter stories. 4 stars.

ChequamegonChequamegonover 8 years ago
Nice short story

Sometimes it's nice for a good 1 or 2 page story. This one was very nice. Keep it up.

SouthernLevellerSouthernLevellerover 8 years ago
Pretty well written.

For so brief a chapter (of a story I'm sure ends in the narrator's de-flowering and probably an orgy), this was pretty well written. I noticed only one typo which is rare on this site. It kept the attention and I started to get aroused--and was disappointed that the next chapter wasn't available.

That said, I found that, apart from the narrator, I didn't like the characters. All 3 of them are manipulative and deceptive at the least. The narrator's "consent" was minimal. If she wasn't forced, she was, at least, VERY pressured--by her desire for Michelle's approval, her attraction to David, peer pressure from all 3--and, most of all, the lack of a means of escape should she choose that option. I kept imagining one of my daughters in the narrator's situation (they are both of dating age and will probably lose their virginity within 2 years at the outset) and I didn't like it much. There is a difference between seduction and coercion and this story flirted with the latter--and we have far too much of that in our pro-rape culture. So, I doubt I'll read many more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!

Your story which was excellent, brought back a very good memory of a very beautiful Thai lady that I had for one brief night when I was in the Corps....nice...thanks and keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous