All Comments on 'Balham & The Wilde Angel'

by SadieRose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
shame/joy

i was so hot but i was ashamed for being so.

it just seemed so wrong to get off on the gang-bang of a boy whore.......but i could not help myself.

i wanked like a teenager, hard as a rock, my cock actually hurt from the swelling - my hand wanted to hurt it in retaliation.

the imagery of squalid surroundings.young/slim body.greased and stretched arsehole. helpless and humiliated but hot for forced penetration was shattering. i read it many times and with the same effect each time. i could read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Cruel but compulsive

Parts of this story are on the outer limits but at the same time it keeps pulling me back. The central character is the right side of that submissive/aggressive borderline so you keep reading to find out what he will do.

The end leaves you guessing and also wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
another masterpiece

Congrats sadie!! Yet another amazing story about Rayne; however, this time i thought the ending was a bit abrupt. Although the sex was over =), i think it could have used a bit more info leading to perhaps his future plans. I understand that you do intend this story to be short, but i guess im just used to your amazing Rayne Novels =).

Hats off to you sadie!!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
There is nothing sexy about this story.

I'm sorry, this story is sick, twisted and fucking wrong. Turn off, not a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Poor Rayne

From molested kid to crack-addicted tricked out whore, I can't feel anything except pity for Rayen. Agree with Lo_Pan, this was not a turn-on. It was sadistic and wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Not even warm!! 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revolting

The most vile, disgusting piece of sh*t I've ever read. Put it in the BDSM or non-consent section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSadieRose@SadieRose
425 Followers
Sadie Rose Bermingham has been writing the Tales of Rayne Wylde on and off since about 1999 - he's a millennium baby. For a few years now some of his steamier adventures have been posted here on Literotica but as of 2014, he and Xavier have been on hiatus. Excitingly, Dark P...