All Comments on 'Jeanie the Genie'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story`

Nice well told story. Hope for a second part, what happened to the other genies that are freed? Also nice Bible reference by your pen name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oustanding

Absolutely Outstanding! A real story, and with NO errors, grammatical or otherwise that I noticed, and very, very sexual while entertaining as well. WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have done it again

Ogg King of Bashan - You are a real Giant.

I have enjoyed every of your stories very much.

Thank you

D.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

I don't usually give 5 stars and I know I don't look for grammatical errors I enjoyed your story thoroughly and if you happen to make another chapter all the better for us readers.

Thank you again very much

A pleased reader

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
A genuinely genial tale of genitourinary gusto, I am very gealous.

O, I genuflect to you and the inspiration of your genius loci for generating this genre-breaking, null-generative writing of a genie and a gentile gingerly learning to generate love with generalizable genteelly genitals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not bad, but...

a little too fem-centric for my tastes.

redzingerredzingerover 8 years ago
Really enjoyed how you wove the tale...

...and didn't spot what you were worried about on first reading.

Good luck!

amber1312amber1312over 8 years ago
different

refreshingly different to the standard I banged my mom junk that is churned out on lit on a daily basis.

different, enjoyable and refreshingly pleasant natured. Thank you

charlie48charlie48over 8 years ago
Non Human

This is the first time i have read this genre, congratulations for a wonderful story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
twice different

Firstly it is a complete story, a true rarity in genie stories on Lit.

Secondly that the genie is not the usual slavishly submissive.

Thank you for a good read.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
This was an absolute pleasure

And the best description of true love I've ever read! Selfless, caring only for the welfare of your Love; your joy is giving her joy. I look forward to reading more of your work.

dlearyousdlearyousabout 8 years ago
great story

Thank You

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
what a delightful story

This could fit into so many different categories it is fun to think of the possibilities. Romantic? yes. Mature? very. Was there a cheating wife? in the past, but definitely. Erotic? indeed. Fantasy? enough for any man (or woman?) Even a touch of Sci-Fi, BDSM, and fetish.

You took the genre and made it your own. You created the rules and lived within them. All while crafting a delightful and humourous love story jam packed with vivid imagery. I must admit a bit of jealousy, of your skill as a writer, and of the melding or joining Genie and Sam experienced when they wed. We should all be so lucky to experience that togetherness with our life partner.

Thank you.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Top Marks

What a fun and delightful tale. If someone wanted a good tale to make their day better - this is it. Thank you!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
I agree with Dogfuzz

That this is a beautiful story that will make your day and put a smile on your face. Thank you!

weathermanksweathermanksover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

I have enjoyed reading Genie stories, but this one was different, and I enjoyed it very much. I liked the twists that aren't usual. Good writing, good story, and I come away with a good feeling, which is important.

gofastTTguygofastTTguyover 4 years ago
Wonderfully mystic

It was so interesting with no predictibilty to it. No idea where it was going to go next. Thank you for such a warm, loving and erotic tale.

McMahonSMcMahonSover 4 years ago
A bit of whimsy

An enchanting, entertaining, cheering bit of light-hearted whimsy

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A very good story. It is in a class of it's own. AAAA++++

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A hidden gem that I am very grateful to have found! Thank you for sharing this with us!

BiologoBiologoover 1 year ago

The invention here is brilliant. Most genie stories—even female genie stories—play with the myth and titillate, but here the myth is extended and an idealized form of sexual union is invented. Brilliant.

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

This story is special. It stands as am actual piece of quality literature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1527 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...