All Comments on 'Savannah Ch. 03'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
OmniferisOmniferisover 8 years ago
Y E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes a new chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to read the next and see what happens.

:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

I hope there's more. I really like your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cying at the intro....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hard to believe that Graces mother is such a self centered whore that she divorce and knowingly push her husband to commit suicide just to stay a society bitch. Proves not all white trash is poor I guess. Maybe mother should hook up with Dylan instead. Her father not seeing how hateful her mother is being is kinda sick too.

warspitewarspiteover 8 years ago
Hallelujah !!!

Thank you for coming back to this story, it had started out so very well. I am sorry for your loss and understand the problems you had trying to continue it three years ago. Just give it your best and use this story as a lasting tribute to your departed friend. I know you will prevail.

magikman233magikman233over 8 years ago
took you long enough but....

i understand what kind of scars can be left on the heart after the loss of a friend,good work

JohnMontyJohnMontyover 8 years ago
AMAZING

THANK YOU for coming back to this story I'm sorry for your loss.

this is an amazing story i love it more sooon please

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 8 years ago
Thank you

Maybe this is a way to honor your friend.

Great story.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
So Glad Yet Sad

FrozenHero1, thank you for starting up this story once more. I can't imagine the pain it must bring you to make new works with a character basedinsuch heartbreak. Maybe we as fans can help with that burden with our encouraging words. This has been a story I really wanted to see come to fruition. Don't get me wrong, I loved Beauty and the Geek. However this one felt less of a fantasy and thus to me far more enjoyable. I look forwardto hopefully more chapters. Just remember, you don't owe anyone anything. Though, I appreciate you sharing your friend with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

It was so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

I loved your story! This was the first one I've ever read from you. Will there be more to the story frozenhero1? I would really like to read what the future would bring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Masterfully told tale!

Loved the characters and the manner in which you played them. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another chapter please

You say that you based Grace on a friend of yours. I think that you have excellent taste in friends. I am one of many who face arranged marriage, I am just a little more fortunate that my clan has updated it beliefs. I look forward to seeing how you honor your friend in the journey of your writing.

An admirer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The storyline was interesting and kept my interest but this type of story needs an ending and to me, that lack of an ending destroys the value of the storyline........It would have been much more memorable if the ending had been more final. I would have read it again, but I won't. You got lazy and stopped writing when you should have grabbed the bull by the horns and kicked him in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story. I too have a thing about the southern accent!

I hope there's more, but appreciate this could be it.

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 6 years ago
please

Please finish this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve92564Steve92564almost 6 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE

You got to finish this story. It has the makings of another " Beauty and the Geek", which I loved three times now.......

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
There Should Be More.....

..... to this great little story, but fear that there will not be. Five stars for the story as a whole. A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bummed

Sucks that you don't write anymore, or at least that you don't post them here. Your writing while a little straight forward and predictable is adorable in its simplicity. While some of the plot points of your stories can be...disagreeable the characters in them always have this fresh sense about them, like youthful optimism.

I hope you find your way back to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such a good story. Just wish it would keep going with it.

DeerhunterdwDeerhunterdwabout 2 years ago

Please finish this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous