All Comments on 'Know Thy Self, know Thy Enemy'

by TCct

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comeuppance

Love the word.

kdcee79kdcee79over 8 years ago
Oh wow

A dark tale indeed, you really brought this to fruition here; congrats, I'm sure that's what you hoped to achieve. I really enjoyed the meeting between the 2 detectives & Jim, priceless. An excellent job all round. 5 *****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

A very deep tale. I can appreciate our betrayed man's transformation as it can happen to anyone who was deceived like this. The need for revenge can change the best of us. Now does the cunt get hers? Actually I know she does but it would be nice to read about it.

Five Stars

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
AND NOW THE WAY IS CLEAR

with a little time and patience. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with @kdcee79...

I agree with @kdcee79...A dark tale, but with a flow that kept the readers interest from the first word to the last one...A dark tale that deals with feelings and dark and selfish actions that can change for the worst those feelings...Thank you...4* +.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Bent not Broken

"A once happy, loyal, non-violent, hard-working citizen was transformed into a hate-filled, vengeful man capable of extreme violence and incapable of empathy or forgiveness."

Not too likely, people don't change that much for the better or for the worse. He lived up to his character. He kept his vows/promises and he expected others to keep theirs. Had she been honest, told him she wanted out, and got a divorce - all the pain could have been avoided. She lied, she let a creep into their marriage and he did what his nature told him to do. On the other hand, 15 years, no kids, and a shitty wife - not really worth 3 years in prison. Just cut the old slut loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well done sorry he spent so much time in jail for such a trivial happening

been better to eliminate the wife first

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Just Curious

Sorry, I don't read detective stories. I did reach the guitar string metaphor, though, and it puzzled me. Why mute the string in a sound proof room? And such a sound would not carry poorly, it would not carry at all. Too deep for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just loved it.

All anyone post on here is Married Gay men wanting to eat cum. Your story is refreshing , well thought out and very entertaining. Thank you for posting. Thoroughly enjoyed and look forward to your next story.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Not interested

Okay, so this guy was either too caught up in himself or too uninterested in love to notice that he was wasting his life on a woman who loved what he provided, not who he was (her words). I can never tell if BTBers play that card because they think it'll make her a stronger villain, or what, but it just makes him look like an idiot. Frankly, he seems like someone who NEEDED a wake up call because they are wasting their life pretty willingly.

Then, when he found out about the affair (which should have come as a relief given how it provides an excuse to leave what comes across as a loveless relationship), he reacts by giving her and her lover another three years off his life. Still like an idiot. "Oh, you've stolen from me, so...uh....here, have some more!"

At the end of the day, a hero is limited in how great they are by the scope of their villain. You can't make Superman look super by putting him against a kid graffitiing a bus stop. You can't show his strength by having him handle a pop top lid. In fact, if you wrote a 12,000 word story about that, the readers who didn't get bored would be upset. Why is he spending so much time on this kid, when murders and rapes and evil schemes are happening elsewhere? Superman would begin to look petty and dumb.

So a strong villain...but a villain requires something to be at stake, and they cannot destroy a good marriage where none exists. So by making the wife a caricature/moron/user, the BtB crowd is constantly making their male characters look weak and clueless when their intention and concern with manly men appears to revolve around doing the opposite.

dinkymacdinkymacover 8 years ago
Good read!

Enjoyed the story...thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked It 5*s

Good take on a cheating wife / revenge tale. As good as any I've read lately. Even though it cost him being incarcerated, it was a very public display of retribution. Do the crime do the time. Most stories have been the anonymous assault type. But we've read that before. So this is a different twist. More like psychological warfare while Jim was in prison. A promise is a promise. Very nice. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written.

There were a few grammatical errors. I often wonder how people can mix up, "their", "there", and "they're". However, there's no one in the story to identify with, no one to like, and no one to feel in the least bit good about in the end. Think the story might deserve a fairly high score for originality and writing, but I just could rate it that high because I wasn't enlightened or entertained. I just felt empty when I finished it.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 8 years ago
Irrational and illogical

She loved that he loved her, loved that he made great money....

We made about the same amount of money and had about the same saved in retirement accounts, we didn't have any kids so no custody or child support issues to be worked out.

Her affair with Dan and Jim's subsequent actions had left her in very poor financial shape.

The first 2 sentences make the third one so inconsistent the story becomes meaningless. Besides which, $ 1.2 M would not be enough to live comfortably for a lifetime anywhere in the world.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
nice

3 stars.. always glad to read about cheating wife getting her due

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
TUO said it all

and you would be wise to heed the fantastic advice given. The story left me flat overall. Got me engaged, but the villain and the wife I had no deep feelngs for, the marriage the same, so the unraveling was a bit of a ruined one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story.

At first I didn't like the police interview with the wife until I read the interview with Jim and realized you were so fired up to do that interview that you were letting it slip into the wifes tale and that's why she turned the keys etc. One commenter wrote that he could not do much with 1.2 million to live on for the rest of his life but good investment in a business or due to the destruction of his character a criminal approach to finance and he would be all right. all in all five 5 big stars as this site only goes that high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed(?) it

I thought this was a good read and I disagree with the Unoriginologist in that I don't think the author wanted to depict the husband as a hero and in my mind he didn't. The marriage may have been weak, it may have appeared strong, we just don't know. I guess it is a BTB tale but I read it more as a story concerning how a man who THOUGHT he was in a good marriage, finds he isn't (whether that makes him an idiot or simply human we could debate - we've all been fooled by people before and no one plans to marry a cheater so by TUO's definition there are a lot of idiots out there) and how he reacts tragically to that reality. TCCT never asked us to like the husband, the wife or Dan but we sure end up disliking the situation. Infidelity kills marriages (good ones and bad ones) and changes people - sometimes for the better and sometimes not. Thanks for sharing!

caenorrhabditiscaenorrhabditisover 8 years ago
Crime scene needs tightened

Okay - "potential" crime scene - the body is described as "prone" (facedown) on the floor and "slumped back" in the chair. IMHO, that makes a big difference. I found the story generally engaging, but I had the biggest problem with the wife's incredible stupidity in assuming she had married a complete doormat without testing the situation. She obviously thought she could flaunt the affair with Dannyboy (and had told poor ol' Dan the same thing) in front of her husband with no negative consequences. What's missing here is any kind of buildup to that - we got " we had a good marriage and then the mrs decided that she deserved to have an affair" - not quite from her perspective, but even in her story she never tested her "doormat" assumption - she only evaluated whether he was committed to her, not whether he was slavishly devoted to her.

caenorrhabditiscaenorrhabditisover 8 years ago
Stupid anon

Because even sex itself is too stupid to write about without the emotions that surround and run through the act. As a byproduct, sometimes you get stories that are only about the emotions. Which is the greater part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: stupid

for the same reason fags like you think being cuckolded is so sexy. There is nothing sexier than a slut/dog paying the price for fucking over their spouse. So why don't you wake up your wife's lover, fix him some breakfast and take your punk ass to work like a nice little cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different take on the cheating wife template..

Liked it, a very different take on the cheating wife story. Using a combination of documents and interview to tell the story is a different twist, Plus the suicide question vs. possible crime.

Form a behavioral sense does not make sense if you understand about various behavioral issues from a DSM perspective - but it's a story.,

No doubt the BTB crowd is happy.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Where is the conflict?

Everything is done. This is a recitation of events. It is like reading a newspaper of what happened. That takes the drama out. And for most of the story, you just had a couple of cops talking about a case and not doing anything.

Still, it was the one offering I read today, so take that as a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The same story

TCct tells with obsessive repetition. His wife (and Dan) really did a job with his head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written story, but.....

Lacking self control, he spent a long time in jail and obviously was never able to move

on with his life. That made obvious by the postcard to his ex-wife and the last sentence of the story. Not a pretty life to lead. Full of anger and hatred. The kind that eats away at a persons soul. In the end, this was a story of violence and hatred. And while it was well written it simply wasn't any fun to read. The real weak point was the complete cleaning of the house. So he had a lot of friends. Those friends still needed a substantial amount of time and a truck to remove everything. Someone would have seen something. That part of the story just didn't track. And yes, I know it's a fictional story made up from the wisps of the imagination. I just found that particular part to be implausible. I realize I'm just picking nits, but hey! That's what the comments section is for, right? I've enjoyed some of your stories in the past. Maybe the next one?

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
I admire a man of principle

No doubt Jim did have many friends; but by the comments here, there wouldn't be a willing cuck or adulterer among them. I have to laugh when I read their pitiful criticisms. I can see the piss puddling around their feet and smell the shit in their drawers when they read about a man who will not fail to give them what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never marry an unstable person seems

to be the moral of the story. This guy is very unstable.

oatzaboatzabover 8 years ago
Too sad

I prefer less sad BTB stories. He sent Dan to suicide his ex wife to poverty, but he is not happy with it and he want more punishment. he is too vengeful for me. Sometime the cheating changes spouses to too wrong direction. 5****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
full filling in a good way.

really liked the story and the possible outcomes here. good writing I'm saying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dark, but

I like it. Good story. A very stupid woman, arrogant boy friend and an angry and disrespected husband.

Inviting Dan to BBQ. Showing up at his office event. Immediately got what they deserved. The ongoing impact of what they got, is their own fault. It is surely dark tale...but sometimes life is dark.

As for the inconsistencies pointed out by others, I am not so sure I agree. For example, financial well being is a relative and subjective thing. No more house, no more belongings, now paying rent, use to a $1000 bucks in toiletries alone. I can see her FEELING worse off.

I wouldn't mind seeing a follow up story on the ex-wife "progress". What happened after the beat down? Did Dan dump her, did she dump Dan. Did she still "need" Dan or modify her selfish and stupid ways?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
price to pay?

"Hell of a price to pay for a piece of ass and some strange cock."?

Hell to pay for belittling and trying to humiliate a man, for destroying his life and marriage (illusory though it was) more like.

Dan and Kate decided to become the enemies of Jim.

They did not know him well enough to do that successfully.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I had needed Dan, wanted Dan and Jim would just have to accept it. I was surprised by his dislike of Dan and resented him for trying to get in the way of our friendship and later affair." – That sounds like she expected Jim to be a willing cuckold?!

“my extensive collection of designer clothes, purses and shoes!” – Oh, dear!

@lance_spearman, I guess everything is relative, but she lost her share of their assets, not knowing her income, or how much debt he left her it is hard to say for sure, but I would say that given HER standards she was in pretty poor financial shape. Also, I have no knowledge of the cost of living in the Marshall Islands, or his employment opportunities, or how far from tapping into his retirement he is, but with wise investments and frugal living that 1.2 million might just last a while!

Would definitely like a part two with Kate's fate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This guy goes. Bonkers,is there a part 2 ,after the wife

He destroyed himself, he got revenge on the seducer. Now the ex wife is fair game. A hardened criminal. All characters in this story have no appeal to be liked. All over a dumb pussy .

elHosedelHosedover 8 years ago
Never mess with nice guys.

I've learned long ago never to assume what reaction people will have when wronged. Fortunately I've never done nor had done to me something this disrespectful, but there's a reason temporary insanity has been a defense that exists in our justice system. When the other half of our selves wins out crazy shit happens.

Solid story, well written, and clever conversations. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whoa - we liked it.

BTB and then some - frigging awesome!

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
you have infuriated the raac crowd

That pushes the story from a 4 to a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked the reparté with the detectives and parole examiner....

....this proves a story can be well told without massive quantities of (or any) graphic sex (not that there's anything wrong with that).

That the "perp" always seems one step ahead of everyone else, suggest a certain diabolical bent to pre-planned retribution.

The last few lines beg a sequel where our now institutionally criminalized protagonist exacts retribution on his ex-wife for her arrogant, insolent, disrespectful, blatantly open, obvious and egregious destruction of their marriage. His response was a bit mild, in my opinion.

The fast money is betting she suffers from extreme narcissistic disorder and never loved him, being unable to love anyone but herself. That same betting block is betting she'll start getting diabolical messages and vauguely frightening notes and cards, before a spectacular self destruction.....or maybe just an overdose of sleeping pills....or maybe even her car running off an overpass in falling into oncoming traffic in the highway below. Already nearly bankrupt, since he stripped everything from their house, lives and accounts, there isn't much else he can do but terrorize her.....something he's obviously learned how to do very well.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Twists

A very good read sn d I enjoyed the banter of the ex husband with the dectives, very witty, very enjoyable.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
Interesting and Well-written Story

I used to check Lit every day when writers like HDK, Ohio, JPB, DQS, Rehnquist, PapaToad, Winterfrog, qhml, the Stangster, Slirpuff, the Phila Mafia, and several others were writing. Then LW morphed into Cucky Haven and I stopped checking - boring giving out all those one-star ratings day after day. [My theory is that the cucky guys are closet gays but are in denial, hence the cucky fantasies. BTW I don't care if you are gay and/or have cucky fantasies - just no interest on my part.] The other piece of this is that it is very difficult to come up with something new, interesting, and original, as the talented people mentioned above have pretty thoroughly explored the landscape as to how to one could respond to a cheating spouse situation. [Took the Stangmonster years to exhaust the psychotic first wife theme!]

However, glad I checked today - this story was interesting and had clever dialogue along the lines of how Lit writers used to write. Thank you TCct!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A NEW HUB

@gatorhermit This story shows the big problem the most of the non cuck husband stories stop at the sad lonelly ex husband. The solution is new hub where the nob cuck non wife sharing stories should transfer and the new stories contain the future of the ex husbands (and the ex wives). The solution is the long life spin stories, but the good flash stories would have place in the new hub.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
mechanical and cartoonish

the wife was an ego centered taker. she was entitled to have her affair? the husband gave ample warning but no one listened. the seducer believed himself above the fray.

lots of pithy dialogue. but

switching to a narrator at the very end made no sense. the speaker concluded by telling us how broken and sad the husband was. much like a morality play. but there is nothing offered to support that concept. the cheater lived and died in fear and terror. the wife will now be looking over her shoulder for the rest of (what is left) her life.

he fled? no he took the money, retired to the south pacific, and lived happily ever after.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
texas and ans a constable? um author they dont have those in texas

rest of the story was silly

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Texas Constables

There are likely several thousand constables in Texas. Here is little of what the Bexar County (San Antonio) website offers:

"In Texas, the Constable was the first form of civilian law enforcement established, and rapidly replaced the Spanish style military policing organization, beginning with the appointment of Constables in the Austin colonies as early as 1823, thereby pre-dating even the Texas Rangers, the nation’s first state-wide police force. Each of Texas’ Constitutions has divided every county into Justice Precincts with a judge to assure justice at the local level and a Constable to serve that judge by executing all civil process, taking custody of property as directed by the court, and, protecting it until its rightful owner can claim it, taking into custody criminals on outstanding arrest warrants, investigating crimes, gathering evidence and arresting criminals of all sorts within, (and frequently beyond the physical limits of) the precinct."

With Google search now available, it is easy to check out the facts.

fausttusfausttusover 8 years ago
Nice try

from start to finish syfy bs.You should have just made the main character a Super Ninja, Special Forces, Ex Ultra Spy, Elite Hacker and it would have been a better story.

I'd like to say at least it was better then all the Cuck stories on here lately ...... but I can't (at least not with a straight face)

Next time out spend a little more time developing the story.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
An interesting structure

Lots of fascinating dialog with an old storyline but a new take. The truth is that our interactions bring out aspects of our being that we would not have ever known without this stimulus. My thanks to the author.

SgtmjrSgtmjrover 8 years ago
Know what I like

I am not a author. Can not tell a story well. Have horrible typing skills and will not talk about my incredibly bad hand-writing. BUT I do know what I enjoy reading. Keeping in mind that I my wife and I read for enjoyment and entertainment , We enjoyed this little tale. I have murdered my ex-wife and her lover in a million ways over the years since my divorce but only in fantasy daydreams. And before you ask Most people refer to me as a "teddy-bear". However this being sais the author is correct, Everyone has their Breaking point. Enough said--Thanks for sharing your tale, we enjoyed the fantasy.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@lance_spearman

You say:

"Besides which, $ 1.2 M would not be enough to live comfortably for a lifetime anywhere in the world."

There are many places in the world where $1000 a month is enough to live like a king, which means $1,200,000 is enough for at least 100 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well written

interesting & intriguing story

engaging & enjoyable read.

.........

not all anon posters/commentators are like the previous one

JeffTomJeffTomover 8 years ago
Last line says it all

Thank you for writing this for Store for me/us.

I was going to give your store 4, after reading that last line I gave it a 5.

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcover 8 years ago
Great Development of the Anti-Hero

Society has forgiven the man who breaks the Ninth Commandment - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife. The United States Government would not have as large of a national debt if more husbands and wives would celebrate their golden 50th anniversary.

A little old Testament justice for the SOB that seduces a wife might be good for our society.

Nice read -

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What?!

Marshall islands?! Foreals! Man i was born there and yes it is beautiful place to be. Good choice of place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Scorched earth.

That's the way. GREAT read.

And funny, too.

"Mr. Scott may we ask you a few questions regarding the death of Dan Pratt?"

"Okay, what do you want to know?"

"May we come in?"

"Sure. Come on in. Would you like a donut or something?"

5*

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Dark

I get the need for justice, for retribution. The only trouble is that in the end, it is not worth it. In this case, she was not worth it. He would have been better off following his original plan. If he could not have kids, he should have found some kids that needed a father and a woman that wanted a decent husband. Jail is a waste of time. His wife and her lover were shitty people, their punishment is having to be them, having to live with themselves, and the results of their sins.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 8 years ago
I liked the story, this is the second time that I read it.

An ordinarily nice, calm man is pushed and pushed and makes restitution. He paid his debt to Texas and fixed both his wife and her BF with just what they needed. He should just keep track of his ex-wife and just leave her alone as long as she stays poor and miserable. Her lover deserved just what he got and more. Good job, TCct. Thank you for writing.

JamesDean56JamesDean56about 8 years ago
Oh Yeah Jim!!!

Go git her good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Believe In Fighting For Your Marriage

I was in a discussion earlier today and was informed that Texas may be the only state whereby a husband will not be in any legal difficulty if, upon finding his wife and another man actively engaged in an affair, severely (or even critically) beats the interloper. I don't care how you feel about it, I am in total support of this premise. I personally would have no trouble putting the man who breaks into my marriage into the emergency room of the closest hospital...or better yet, the morgue! A well-deserved 5-star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 Stars..... THERE'S ONLY ONE REASON FOR THE DIVORCE LAWS BEING THE WAY THEY ARE..... THE FUCKING MONEY GRUBBING LAWYERS.

Divorce is big business to those bloodthirsty cock suckers. Elected (crooked) legislators have passed laws that defy any sense of logic in order to distort and stymie all fairness when what's already happened has torn the heart out of the principle who has come to the court seeking justice. More people should take exceedingly harsh action against their cheating spouse and then challenge the legal system for not providing a fair alternative. Make your own justice until the corruption in the justice system has been totally exposed and rectified.

Personally, I got VERY lucky in a child custody court hearing. The Judge must have been burned at some point or else he actually READ all the documentation of what my ex-bitch had done... ignoring court orders for visitation, etc. The only thing he was going to do was increase my seemingly very low child support payments. I sensed what he was about to do and cut him short, asking him to read my two page hand written synopsis of the actual situation that I'd brought into the court room with me. (I'd written it the night before our hearing, just to have the information straight in my head, in case I was asked the questions... which I wasn't.) He stopped talking and told me to take the stand and read the pages into the record myself. When I was finished, he left the support payments where they were and gave her a severe warning that if she ever again tore up a court order in front of the kids, telling them that no Judge would put the mother of three kids in jail, she would go straight to jail for six months, MINIMUM. "THOSE CHILDREN WILL BE THERE WHEN THEIR FATHER COMES TO PICK THEM UP FOR VISITATION. AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR TO YOU, YOUNG WOMAN??"

In a mouse whisper, she answered, "Yes sir."

He loudly asked her what she said and she answered a little louder. He said, "See to it that you do or you WILL be a guest of the County and I promise that you'll spend every day of the six months in custody. There's no reason why those kids can't have the best of both worlds and not be subjected to the petty crap that you've been pulling. That all ends today or you'll live to regret it."

There was a bit more but that was the end of the hearing and that fucking cunt never disappeared with the kids again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 start times a million

Great story! I read a lot about how the offending spouse is a two dimensional, awful person, who deserves all the hate and retribution or death only. Well having been through it myself that's exactly what it does to you. When infidelity happens all the good is washed away and the selfish nature of the offending spouse is revealed making them a two dimensional person. From my perspective all I saw was the crap of the previous dozen years that had been white washed and rationalized away. When the pain comes it skews everything about yourself and your spouse. It may seem trite in these tales but it's been my very painful, accurate experience. Not all of us go to jail but we definitely come out of it much worse for wear. Do we stay there? Depends on the person, but this story encapsulates the process very exacting and in my opinion very truthfully. Now the parts of dealing with the law and his ex may be fantasy but still very well done. Well done and more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantasy

but still a great story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I caught the ex in bed with

a guys head between her legs. I put a 380 to his head and threw him into the front yard naked... then I thought about it- he was just a drunk with a hard on, so I threw his clothes outside. I told her she wasn't worth shooting and threw the gun under the bed. No, she was not sorry and for some reason it was my fault. A years alcohol therapy didn't help but put enough time between the incident and my future to allow me to not give a shit. I do blame myself .. for having her in my life at all. I'm not sure what I would have done if I could have gotten away with it but I liked this story. Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TRUE STORY REAL LIFE SERIAL CHEATING WIFE

Exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. She lost her college instructor in Helena Montana job because of info on Facebook. When instructor fucks student coercion is implied at the very least. Harassment seminars deal only with female as victim and a male instructor making overt threats to female will be found guilty of coercion. Same rules should apply to females. Truth is the female being the predator has never even been mentioned in the yearly seminars that take place. Females in positions of power take advantage of society's blindspot. So take a 50ish instructor, wife and grandmother who is respected and described as refined and a younger male construction worker forced into a Vocational Rehab program at the college and no one would believe the female instructor would do anything inappropriate, but all would readily prescribe to the view that construction workers are all knuckle dragging stalkers.

Thus when the student and instructor are seen having numerous conversations outside the classroom the rumormill cranks up and gossip about the student ''BOTHERING'' the instructor become open and wide-spread. Slanderous comments are made about his character by administrators who have never met him. Take into account that the female instructor was the one chasing if not stalking the student but she was the one asked if she was being bothered. Not one person asked the student if he was being harassed. He pled with her to stop she didn't. In the end she threatened to accuse him of assaulting her unless he did what he was told.

He gave in situation got worse. Talk got back to his wife. She moved out with his sons. He graduated she took up with number of other men. Had inappropriate relationship with another student. First student got contract job. Rumors found way to his employer. Contract was not renewed.

He finally told the one friend he had left what happened. Showed emails and photos. That friend set up profile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Harry in VA

I live in Texas and they do have constables.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Good stuff

I have now read all of your submissions. I really like your uncompromising attitude. It is refreshing compared to some of the other authors on this site that have no respect for the men in their stories. I can accept the RAAC stories under certain circumstances such as young children in the house. Your stories have adult children which releases that concern and allows the men to react directly to the wife's betrayal which is usually unforgiveable. Thanks and if you decide to write again, I will read.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 7 years ago
Had to chuckle at the end . . .

. . . I like this guy, and the writer. No nonsense. Good, clear writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another great story...

5 stars again! Still have a couple of your stories left to read - time for you to get busy writing some more! :^)

The wife in this one was a complete, cold-blooded, cast iron bitch. That wasn't made clear at the beginning, it was interesting the way the information was parceled out a bit at a time. Loved it. Thanks!

StormKing33StormKing33about 7 years ago
Awesome 5*

You are one of the few LW authors who has a real manly man husband. Write On!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TORN

Cheating slut wives are never appreciated. One who disrespect, ignores and humiliates a loving husband take it to a whole new level. Hopefully you comeback with a sequel detailing Jim's distant terror tactics that lead to her taking her own life.

I have to admit the beating was delicious but short on details. And perhaps some of Jim's friends could have put a beat down on the asshole while he was in prison to set Dan's mind on the really big one to come when Jim got out and was able to provide something more substantial.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
Very good!

Another great one from TCct.

Some might say we need to know how Dan died.

Me I just don't care ;).

The postcard was a wonderful finish:

"Wish you were here......dead".

Thanks again pal, for the pleasure you give us readers!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Five Star's

Liked the way the story is told. Different from Most. in most they go through the wife telling hubby it is what it is and I will clean you .in this Case Dan(asshole) gets cleaned. Then Wifey comes home to reclaim her Designer Clothes, Jewlery, Shoe's Nothing said about bf's Condition. or Hubby's thinking all about her. Then hubby gets out and sends her a card from the Marshall Islands. Maybe a good man is Lost but Maybe with out her Around he can find himself again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I wouldn't worry about any comments from the TheUnoriginalist. I just read his two stories and they were crap. He isn't a good enough writer to make comments on this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very good story. Just needs a “Part 2” to let us know how he eventually settles with the cheating ex wife. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

I would give this story 10 stars if it was possible. Absolutely fantastic.

phill1cphill1cabout 6 years ago
Definition of Winning

This isn't considered a victory for the protagonist, is it? I mean, he lost his wife, killed a guy, spent six years in prison (where buttfucks come early and often) and lost his life and soul. It's pretty depressing when really look at it.

Winning would be something like having the cheaters exposed in a damaging-to-them but benign to him episode, wouldn't it? You know, like being caught choking on his small [or big, whatever your fancy] dick while being ohmibodded unmercifully during an afternoon tryst as their timesheets claimed to be teleworking for the government contract they illegally won.

This is just a tantrum being thrown by someone 'in the spectrum'. He seems to be utterly devoid of humanity, like a robot programmed to feel and act a certain way.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THE FEAR OF SOMETHING GOING TO HAPPEN

is so much worse than the actual occurrence if it does ever, TK U MLJ LV NV

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

More sir. *****

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

An amazing story. A man of his word. Since its clear our justice system has no justice for wronged husbands it's nice to see a man take it. Yes he was damaged but such are the way these things go. Maybe he'll heal but in the meantime I want to read him settling the score with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@phil1c

Depressing is your misread of story.

He beat a male, but did not kill him

He spent 3 not 6 years in prison.

Certanly for one such as yourself the, as you so eloquently put it, the butt fucks would come early and often. Telling that your mind would go there-wish fulfillment perhaps.

For Mr. Scott unlikely. He comes into the prison atmosphere known as violent unstable man. His ''crime'' would most likely generate respect and admiration amongst the prison population. He has visciously beat a simpering lothario, proudly admits it, swears to do it again only worse. He would actually be given celebrity status and most certainly be protected from your butt fuck buddies.

His coming out of prison in good health with his front teeth gives lie to your prediction.

Meanwhile he has over a million dollars to entice the dusky island beauties to eagerly present their rounded rumps for his inspection.

Though I have doubts he would engage in anal sex. Why anyone would dirty their dick in that hole and eliminate the pleasure of being orally cleaned apre sex is beyond me.

For all the hoorah and mystique anal sex is about degradation and subjugation and humiliation of the female...lube it up all you want anal sex is poor substitute for the pleasures of the vagina or mouth...unless you have latent homosexual tendencies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Especially for the snappy tempo, reminiscent of "the Birtday Party"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally

Some man with real balls

well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice...

Sequal for the Paul Harvey part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice...

I know this is fiction...Ah, but if it were real. We should take up a collection, a little cash from all the guys in the DFW metromess. Then have a bronze likeness of “Jim” cast. Erect that sucker in Dealy Plaza so every cheating whore who passes through downtown Dallas, and trust me, there’s a lot of them, would see it. Maybe it would give them an idea of what was coming when they get caught. And I said “when”, not “if”.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Very very good

Great story of a man who would not be cuckolded or belittled. Beat and scared the crap out of cheating wife's lover. Did he kill him? I think Dan was terrified and killed himself, but Jim killed him as if he pulled the trigger. Wife lost everything she valued, and now won't get another good nights sleep. She will look over her shoulder for the rest of her, hopefully short, life. Ita semper adultors . Chapter two please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant!

Violence, humor, revenge...what's not to like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nah, he married a self-absorbed heartless sterile bitch.

He got what he deserved. So did Dan. She didn't, yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
4 anon 10/30/18

are you a jackass or a pussy. If you can read a womans mind/future and know if she'll be faithful or a cunt, set up shop and help men out. He got what he deserved, BS. fucking females are in general, evil, narcissistic ,lying, manipulating cunts and damn good actors. Stab you in the back so skillfully you dont know it till the 1st cough of blood. dipshithole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
G.O.A.T.......

No doubt, the greatest I've ever read. I'd love to read a second chapter describing the cheating slut discovering Jim patiently waiting to snuff out her worthless life. Wouldn't have to be any time soon either. Maybe after the postcard wait another 5 years or so to allow her to maybe take the same route out as her asshole lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Broad strokes

I believe it says more about our legal system and it's continued attack on morals and family values. With no fault divorce being a laugh, and the division of the family generally is in favor of the women the men are just a casualty of the legal system. With more then 50 percent of marriages ending up in divorce and more then 70 percent instigated by women it's no wonder the traditional family is on life support.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Favorite

One.if my favorite LW revenge on the lovers stories. Wish TCct would come back and write chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
women like her absolutely exist

while jim seems like a sociopath, he's worse.

sociopaths are impulsive, usually struggle with the daily grind. jim is none of those things. he's donned the mask of a sociopath, but shares none of their tell-tale weaknesses. he is a broken man though.

the wife, however, displays some tells of being either a sociopath, or possessing a personality disorder. i'd never diagnose someone. i only have undergrad education into half a dozen or so psych classes. and even if i possessed a full fledged degree, i'd only tentatively diagnose someone after spending inordinate amounts of time with them one-on-one. that being said, it's FUN to armchair diagnose people, especially fictional. so she may actually be a sociopath, her lover has inadequacy issues, and the husband has severe anger issues that came naturally from a trauma. that's my two cents.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
chapter 2?

there DEFINATELY has to be a sequel! even after all these years ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What A Bitch!

She loved that HE loved her; She loved the money HE made and she really loved that he couldn't have CHILDREN. What a monster! -And it took 14 years for Jim to catch on?! It's a pity Dan the asshole was snuffed out. He needed to spend a few years looking over his shoulder, now that Jim was out. Kate the entitled, delusional bitch, needed more grief! Good story. 5*s.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Good story enjoyed handled situation and got all taken care of one by one

Cheaters caught and punishment and gets to keep it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You should not have quit writing

This is a great story! Maybe you you moved somewhere else, I would enjoy more of your stories, of that I am sure.

Please let us honor you more by commenting on your future great stories.

detroitdave

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Third time

Still in the top ten best revenge on cheaters stories ever in LW. Time to come back for Kate.

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
DIFFERENT!

Very cool and intensely enjoyable. I could have enjoyed a little more 'grief' being doled out to Kate. It may have been fun for James to secretly find his way back and terrify his wife into insanity, NO! I don't like cheating wives, or husbands for that matter! I share the opinion in the comment by "26thNC" Great Story and a refreshingly unusual viewpoint to enjoy it from. Thank You 5*****

robroy93robroy93almost 4 years ago
Great story

This is a good one. From beating the lover, to probably killing him, this was a great story. The post card will given the bitch something to think about.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
excellent story

I guess Pratt wasn't as smart as he thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who Needs Sex

In a story like this one?

"The husband beat him up and I for one don't blame him."

"She didn't have a lot of spare money or time these days and seemed tired all of the time."

Not a lot of sympathy here and certainly no empathy for a woman who self described all of the material things that were the only things important to her that were missing when she walked through the house four days after the beating.

A shame there was no follow up story, seems he didn't keep that promise but maybe it was just a threat that he really didn't plan to keep.

Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Prison reform is sorely needed in this country.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous