All Comments on 'Dad & Daughter'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT FUCK STORY..but

The father should have knocked up the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Father should have knocked her up

He should have peeled off the condome during sex when she was not looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why..

Why didnt she at least tell Bill that she was pregnant you know, and it would have been SOOOO much better if the father had knocked her up!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow!

that was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Father should have knocked her up?

He got FIXED! He COULDN'T! Therefore, since HE couldn't, the brother would have been perfect to "deliver the goods." But, regardless of WHO got her pregnant, the point is that she got pregnant for her father, she gave up her boyfriend for her father...maybe she didn't choose her brother because she wasn't looking to cause jealousy between her brother and her sister-in-law, especially since it was revealed later that they had their own problems conceiving. Whatever the reason for choosing Bill, the author did a GREAT job telling the story; fact or fiction, Bill, the brother, or her Dad, it makes no difference! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Should have done more

Father should have shot more sperm into her fertile cunthole again and again and gotten her pregnant. After all, that is what a young, moist, warm, fertile cunthole is really for.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
A Good Story

At first I thought Diane was just a slut. Which is OK,because I like sluts. Then she kind of went mental.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
IT WAS GOOD

The story was really good.... it made me hot but it didnt make me bust. But, u should have made her getpregant by the brother.... thanks good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fuck yes

i masturbated constantly

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awsome fucking story!

The storyline was very good but I think that she should of got knocked up bu her father!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
so good

It was the best ever although using the bf not something id do and the calling each other by his dead wifes name kinda creepy but other than that a very very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Impressive

you should go professional. This is good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Blech

The story line was interesting but the conversation was horrible and stilted.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

All daughters should be trained in childhood to accomodate Daddy if it is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Eh...

You REALLY need to go back and check your grammar. There are mistakes, and spelling errors EVERYWHERE. It makes it difficult for me to read.

Overall, I liked the ideas that you had going in the story, but I agree with whoever said that it should be the dad that gets Diane pregnant, that would be way more hot.

I also didn't like how Mark was psychologically having sex with his Wife. The whole point of these incest stories to me, is that the father should be having sex with his daughter, and seeing his daughter while he does it, not having sex with his daughter and pretending it's his wife.

And the amount of orgasms everone seems to be having is extremely unrealistic.

I suggest you go back and edit, and perhaps rethink some of the details of your plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Job

Pretty good, was a bit creepy, but then this entire "taboo" subject is for the most part. Also note the past form of "cum" is "came"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
.....

what was all the plugging tissues about. over and over. it all seemed very sterile like directions from a book: i arrived at the scheduled time, proceeded to have penetrative sex and orgasmed. then i proceeded to plug my hole....

not sexy dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loved it

The mark of a good story is how well the attention span of the reader is maintained. there is an A here. If there were grammar mistakes, I was so captured, they were not noticed by me. very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Boring......

Don't give up your day job, so boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
crap

it was boring my dog could have wrote better christ it was shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DAMN!

HOT! A little over-written, and the backstories of the brother/sister incest could be written out further, but GREAT STORY NONE THE LESS! Coated the far wall reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best Story Yet

Sweet and nice, like good sex stories are. Doesn't use four-letter-words and doesn't spend hours on describing what people look like or what their irrelevant past is. Keeps us all cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
no

nice try but, i t wasnt very good what so ever... the story had, i repeat had potential, but the way you wrote it and how the dialogue was written just ruined it entirely, and in same cases, "I plugged my hole with tissues" waws very stale and it was like a broken record

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What?

I really didn't like that Mark was pretending to fuck his wife. This story was crap! He should have been fucking his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Was ok...

Overall the story was OK but there were too many weird things in there. Was bill really necessary? What's the point of the dad being "fixed" in the first place? Orgams were... ridiculous, a story is less erotic if it flys too far off the handle. I agree with the other reader who said Diane went kinda mental... no joke. How is she so honest she tells everyone who she sleeps with but she is using Bill while keeping him totally in the dark? It's just cold... and demented... definetly not sexually exciting. Basically the father should have accepted the fact that he was fucking his daughter instead of living in lala land, and either the brother or the non fixed father should have knocked up Diane, resulting in 80% less orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kinda sad

I liked it. It was more of a nicer side to incest. Felt really bad for Bill though he kinda got the short end of the stick.. the story has a nice sensual vibe to it but its not a story i would read to get off, still nice though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
cold and clinical

the basis to the story was brilliant, the brother/sister situation, then building to a father/daughter scenario. The reason i didnt like it was because of how clinical the writing is, its very formal, not relaxed, and really would a father not use his daughters first name, where i come from thats common practice. My advice to you is relax when you're writing, you dont need to be overly descriptive, but a little bit does go a long way.

good luck in the future, you have potential, you just have to tap into it and relax with your writing a little bit more, it doesnt need to be so rigid, sex isnt supposed to be rigid, its supposed to be fluid, and steamy, jus bear that in mind ok? xx take care xx

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
There was a lot of merit,

in the story, but also a lot of back and forth. Maybe some of the other comments were much too critical and they should have at least given a higher rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good

Really good. i think the diane being martha thing was a little weird but besides that... great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I personally think

It was not the best story written. There were some holes in the plot and I think that maybe it could have been a little more erotic. A Husband Screwing his wife isn't Incest/ Taboo its natural. A Father screwing his Daughter would have fit a little more. The amount of Orgasims had throughout the story is actually not quite possible. Especially Back to Back. I agree with many of the others the Dialogue was in fact, BORING.

A suggestion. Go back, work on it, and make it a little more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice incest story

You gave me an erection. That's what I wanted. I masturbated and it felt good. That's what I came to this site to do. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Opinions

I really did like this story, but admittedly it could have been better... I felt that the end could have been improved by him recognizing her to be Diane and not Martha... I thought the Martha thing was good... but I still think it should have built beyond that.<p>

Some of the people here commented on the orgasms... well anyone should know a female is capable of Multiple orgasms... and I as a male can easily attest to the fact that a man is capable as well, even if not to the same effect as a female.<p>

I have to say though that the story didn't seem to follow true emotional ties... the daughter was a bit too quick to seduce the father having 'never before thought of him in a sexual way.'<p>

Overall though this story did serve both the purpose of a sexual and arousing story, and also as a sensual story.<p>

Good job ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Get The Terminology Right

Hey Yeah, I liked the story, but I agree that the father should have knocked her up. Actually a man cannot be "fixed" they can have a Vasectomy, but only dogs can be "Fixed".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
could be better

read it wanting to get a stiffy and have a wank didn't give me a hard on at all looking fo a different story to have a wank to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good story

I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
weird

sad but the fact he called her hisdead wife, is stranger then the incest itself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not bad, but not good either

Although the story wasn't to bad, it did not fit together very well. I mean, I know this girl loves her dad so much that she's willing to help him in anyway possible, but to "act" like her dead mother for him!? That doesn't make much sense. Plus, it really lacks sexually detail, like it doesn't give you a very good image of whats going on, it doesn't make you think very much. But it wasn't bad either. The story line itself made sense...sometimes, and it did have dad+daughter fucking, brother+sister fucking and of course the blow jobs. Could be better, it has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ok ok

got wet, but nothing to masturbate to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ok

It was ok, but the dialog is really weak.. No one talks like that in reality, it's too proper, almost like you don't have a complete grasp of the english language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ALMOST BUT NO

ITS LIKE READING AN EROTIC PROPER ENGLISH STORY NO ONE

IN REAL LIFE TALKS LIKE THAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just too matter of unbelievable fact

Interesting concept, but fell way short of being a stroke story. More of a yawn story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wording

the english was too proper, no one constantly calls their daughter "daughter"....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Eh

The storyline for this story is great, but the dialouge and wording is terrible. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story

But the wording and spelling was awful. You can tell this never happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice one

I really like your story.. im hoping to read some more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ok

i really wanted to enoy this story. the title and description drew me in quickly. but reading the actual story was difficult. your characters sounded like robots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Talk about some inception shit. First she's the diane and then she's martha? A little weird for me but it was okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet

I loved the ending it was heart touching

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You write like a 5 year old. Horrible, horrible writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Daddy daughter rp!

do you have daddy daughter fantasies? i can make them a sexual roleplay! just email me at grimmsfantasy@yahoo.com and we can have some fun. and remember! daddy loves you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MARK,MARTHA&DIANE

THIS WAS A VARY GOOD STORY AND I LIKE IT I GIVE IT 5STARS PLUS,

..............................."R".......................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pretty easy to judge

If you think the story sucks, then quit reading it. Unfortunately in this day and age the internet has given everyone the impression that their opinion matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Daddy and Dawn

Me and my Daddy have always sucked and fucked. And we've never had to say a word to each other. I've always sucked cock for Daddy's milk. I always knew when Mom was gone to "cum and give Daddy some sugar." I've always cum hardest against him. I fuck him to be true cum seed and I can't wait to push out the seed he cum fucked inside me. We will always fuck. He makes my mouth and pussy stretch so wide I can't wait to uncunt his seed. My pussy throbs, dripping drops of cum on his tongue as he brushes it against my clit.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Weird but wonderful

...and, when Jenny grew up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Style

Though the writing style and some of the descriptions could use some updating, the fact that this story seemed to be translated into English is something one can't miss unless the writer truly just messes up like that and has a terrible editor.

The plot was very good and I do encourage more, please continue.

Try not to be so repetitive in your other stories and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

what a fucked up family!! i had a great time reading it!!! wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so beautiful!

v. intrieging, w/ the sensous lovemaking, not fucking, in this story.

hope there's more,w/ the father, brother and wife, along w/ the daughter!

made me enjoy my thoughts of watching this!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
i found this hard to read

The writing style was disjointed at times.

plot was good though

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheap Roleplay!

Daddy daughter roleplay! have you always wanted a daddy? hit up my pay pal, five bucks a week and my email! if i get the notification, you and i will be having roleplay sex as daddy daughter! if you have any other fetishes, ill help with those too. but its an extra 2 bucks! geneticism@hotmail.com is the pay pal. and grimmsfantasy@yahoo.com is my email!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice family fuck

wow! it's great to fuck with so many family members especially with dad and bro. i love it although i haven't tried it but i don't wanna get pregnant like her. somebody said taking pills might cos a women can't get pregnant. but why she could? i don't hope it happens to me, that's why i dare'nt try to have my first time. i'm shy_n_quite_angel@yahoo.com

henrycarterhenrycarterover 9 years ago
Clunky

Nobody talks like that in real life. Smooth it out and this would be a 5+ story.

The story was good, but why have a kid with an outsider when Bill was right there?

The story concept was good, but awkward. Women just love to be pregnant, but for the life of me, I don't understand why. But then what man can understand women???

I guess that's why and how they keep us guessing. :)

HC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why not

Why not gotten brother to do it when she couldnt have dads babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Father-daughter-brother-sister-in-law and boyfriend all mixed in a boring incestuous story.

Sorry to tell you but incest is done in secret between two persons and not in threesomes or foursomes.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelabout 8 years ago
Could have been better.

Very sad that the wife died but to constantly make love to the daughter thinking the daughter is his dead wife. Sorta sick there. The idea of a father daughter incest tale is he actually wants the younger girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I just couldn't read past the end of the first page... The writing was very mechanical and robotic. The story had other issues but that was my biggest problem with it. No score from me since I didnt finish reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
terrible

wow, how many times did you type despondent?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Unlike every other person on here, I thoughf your story was great. It was a wonderful read, with a nice twist. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great read!

As far as the story line goes i kept my attention. Toward the end it felt like it was a lil rushed but over all I give it an 8.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
meh

the end was a bit gross

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I give it a 0

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You made them to needy.. I couldn't get in to it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too complicated..

keep it simple.. Dad and Daughter make a baby, get married. He fills her up everyday and she walks around with his Jizz inside.... becoming his wife ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A reversal

A much better way for her to get pregnant would have been if her father had a reversal vasectomy

I think that it would have been a much better story.

I can honestly say that from experience that there's nothing like having a baby with your father

My father and I have a one year old baby girl and I'm pregnant again and we've never been happier

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Well...

It was an ok story, but some of the interactive talking was very 'sterile'. Dad should've had a reversal, or maybe Jim could've done it for her. She could always have a baby for Jim & Susan too, should they found out why she can't conceive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Too many characters involved especially since the title suggests the dad impregnated her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Could have been better if the brother or dad knocked her up.

Since the description sounded like dad did it I would have liked it a lot more.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelalmost 5 years ago
It is a weird story.

I get the trying to move on with their lives but this way of theirs truly is unhealthy. The daughter being called by her dead mother's name is too weird. This story should have been about the daughter's love being able to help him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Umm

You had me until that last part. Wtf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wish my daughters would’ve nourished me back to health like this.

Despite many of the negative comments (they should also check spelling and grammar) it is a good story with depth. Something often missing. Even if multiple and sequential male orgasms were unrealistic, would love to have that problem! The use of his dead wife’s name while screwing his daughter brought some uncomfortable psychological tension to the story. Many considered it weird. Weirder than father/daughter incest? Tension is a sign of a good story.

As to dad or brother fathering a baby with the daughter/sister, it is not genetically healthy. Most people would or should know this. The real father didn’t need to know, would have added little to the story other than length, and was certainly the author’s choice. I thought the story was imaginative and sexually stimulating. Isn’t that the purpose of this site? Especially to all us ‘wankers’.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It brought back memories of when my father had unprotected sex with me.

We were at a out of town wedding and staying in the same room that had twin beds.

I left the reception early and went back to the room where I got undressed down to my panties and bra, then went to bed

Daddy came into the room later and had been drinking

He got undressed and got in bed with me

He was laying on his side and moved close to me, close enough so I could feel his hard stiff cock touching my ass

He started to kiss my neck and chew on my ear

I began to let my guard down and he continued to kiss me and pull my panties down so he could touch my pussy.

In a matter of minutes he had his cock buried deep inside of me and was fucking me

I wanted to protest but it felt so good that I didn't.

His cock expanded and began to erupt inside of me, filled my vagina with his potent seed.

He passed out with his cock buried inside of me and I started to cry thinking about what happened

I finally fell asleep. In the morning I woke up and daddy's cock was pushing at my pussy again.

He fucked me again only this time he was sober and knew what he was doing

We continued to have sex regularly after going back home from the wedding.

I didn't miss my period for a couple of months and then I did. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I went to the doctor and he confirmed that I was indeed about 6 weeks pregnant

When I told my daddy that I was pregnant, he told me that he was glad and proud that he was able to get me pregnant

He left my mom and we went away together. We settled in a place where nobody knew us and everyone thought that we were married.

I had a baby girl who's almost a year old and I'm pregnant again with daddy's baby

He loves me and I love him. We're very happy together with our new family

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Too bad the storyline had dad being fixed, he should have been the on to get her pregnant not Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a most unusual and interesting story. It made me think of things that happened with my dad and me. I was in my mid-twenties and living at home. I noticed, over time, that he began getting erections around me. He was a handsome man. I tempted him by letting him see me in accidental stages of undress. One night we kissed and his erection poked me real hard. I touched it and kissed him with my tongue. He responded. I played with his penis and balls, and he played with my pussy. I was very wet. We went to bed and had amazingly torrid and satisfying sex. His cock would go so very deep inside me and make me go crazy. He loved looking at, and playing with, my pussy (he loved the hair on it) and he would lick and eat me while I scratched his balls and played with his dick. When I wasn't working, we fucked around the clock. I was on the pill, but I enjoyed going to work with his sperm in my pussy. I loved the thought of his masculine juice being inside me. His cock was of such a length and thickness that sometimes we slept with his cock deep inside me after he ejaculated. Even when he was flaccid, he would still be fully inside me. Sometimes he would wake up in the night and start fucking me again. I, too, dated other men, but my relationship with my dad was first priority. I noticed one thing in the story that I have always had in common with the main character, and that is that I usually wore pantyhose without panties, too. Dad loved it and it aroused him so much. He loved to pull them off of me and lick me. It was so easy to get him hard. I'm glad I could be such a part of his life and he in mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous