All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut at My Summer Job'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2 please!

Loved it. Can we have a part 2 asap please, can't wait to see what else Dave will get Tina to do, just how slutty she can become

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
oh to be young again

why didn't i ever have an internship like this one ?

NeshalinNeshalinover 8 years ago

Very hot story, but in dire need of editing. Enjoyed it despite the many issues. I bet Tina was in charge of spellchecking when she got distracted!

ap2techap2techover 8 years ago
Fantasies / memories

This reminds me of the various fantasies I had about two of my supervisors. I fucked them many times in all their holes in my mind. Thanks for helping me relive those good memories. Please do a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sex

Sexcellent my friend. Erotica extravaganza.

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 8 years ago
Delicious!

Followup is certainly in order. A delicious story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
follow up?

still waiting on the promised follow up...

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
She was a good little slut

I love slut stories, and this was a good one.

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
Love slut stories

Love it when they discover their slutty side and just let go.

Very erotic thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hired a slut

I went back to college at 44 and got a second degree. In college I met and had a fling with a cute 19 year old redhead. Fast forward 5 years, I am managing a business and needed a new assistant. During my search I got a resume from none other than my little redhead. I called her and asked her to come interview. I hired her and we were both good for about two weeks. One day I was hooking up her new computer and was on the floor by her desk. She sat in the chair and turned to me with her legs slightly parted and asked if I found it hard to be around her everyday. She then slipped her shoe off and rubbed my cock with her foot and said, "I hope it's hard." In two minutes she was bent over the desk with my cock buried deep. She began to wear sexier clothes to work and I encouraged it. Soon some of our sales people noticed and she loved the attention. I think she ended up getting fucked by ten different people there. There is nothing like a young slutty girl to make the work day go by quickly.

isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 7 years ago
That could never be me (but I wish it was...)

I wish I knew someone like Dave that could read me like that and guys like Tom and Bill that could fuck me like a slut and enjoy it and make sure I enjoy being so slutty but then go back to our working professional selves and NOT treat like the office slut I'd love to be. That's why in 20 years I've never fucked any guy from work.

rolandskyrolandskyover 6 years ago
loved it

simply LOVED this story. enjoyed the step-by-step increasing action. wished there was a second part of the story, with the girl being led to more and more slutty behaviour in that office.

DavBooDavBooalmost 6 years ago
I need a slut

Another great read, I love the build up and teasing in your stories.

I need to get a job in this office. Keep up the good work.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 5 years ago
***

Tedious in parts. Clearly meant as a fantasy and as such pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Opportunities ---

Great read and visuals. I once had a chance to do it in the office, but feared job loss. Now I have purged that 'mistake' from my memory and substituted your story for my "Janet" chance. Thanks. Sometimes dreams come true, just take a chance. S

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another Arousing fantasy

But this time the numerous errors made parts unreadable. One short sentence was so mangled I just had to give up trying to decipher it. By the time I got through it I was thinking of some eighth grade boy, just learning about sex, trying to describe his most exciting fantasy.

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 3 years ago

Just love how you use the word cunt and slut and how the female character enjoys calling her self a cunt and slut as much as being called them. Very dirty story the kind I enjoy reading, wanking go and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
part two?

would love to see her be used by the entire office. in ones and twos and then all at the same time

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

Dave is a pervert and a creep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally dumb young fuck Tina

gwrit59gwrit59almost 3 years ago

I have only recently started reading your stories. They are extremely hot. I love your grasp of what turns you on and exploring it for our pleasure. I will be reading many more of your stories.

MAJESTY210MAJESTY210over 2 years ago

I Really like your stories keep writing

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Fuck I love this. First it got me off, so thanks. Second I love stories where women are respected for being sluts. Thats the sort of story I write. The part where he tells her she is special and they adore her is just wonderful. I mean, no doubt they are gonna hold her down, fuck and cum on her, but they will respect and care for her and only do it when she wants it. Perfect. The world needs more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

⭐️

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A 19 year old slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I was 21 I had my first mmf 3 way it was with my brothers 2 friends. They were 10 yrs old then me . They called me there little slut and I love being called that. We did it a couple of times. Then they ask if I would like to have the rest of there friends fuck me I said yes . They gang banged me on a few times I loved it I was there friends slutly sister who would fuck them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a fun story, but someone should have locked the door to keep clients and customers from coming in. Haha this is what back rooms are for.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz7 months ago

I wish I'd had a summer job like Tina's when I was her age! You describe it deliciously!

Sarahxxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10262 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...