All Comments on 'Black Love'

by MarkGreene

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To celebrate inter-racial sex

is to open the door to harmony on earth. On the other hand, the master/slave theme of sexual dominance does not add anything and the poem would be stronger if it were deleted.

MarkGreeneMarkGreeneover 8 years agoAuthor
Story Behind Black Love

The story behind black love is to celebrate erotic energy between a black man and a black woman. Although it is easy to be misunderstood to be about interracial sex, taking that a large portion of erotica is written from a Eurocentric point of view, I am very much a black man and believe its time to hear OUR perspective on erotic love. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Also the aspect of dominance and submission is often used in only one context when talking about sex. For me dominance and submission isn't about Master/ slave.

The main Definition for me is influence over another. When you are locked into your partner and your partner into you so much that whatever your partner says to do, you do it . You do it not as much out of obedience as you do it out of sheer desire of that person. You do it out of sheer trust that he or she has both their pleasure and yours at hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous