All Comments on 'The Scarlett Letter'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Where's the detail in this story? Did I miss-read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome beginning

I can't wait to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What?

"porn-star beautiful"???

You're kidding, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

continue the tale where you left off of at least go to tell us about the time with angel and then them together. The readers want more of this story.

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Development - Development

A great idea for a story, but where's the sex? There was almost no description, much less feelings invoked. Sorry to be blunt, but it did nothing much for me except make me wish for more. I do love the idea, and would like to see it developed. The writing was better than most.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Agee

I have to agree with ChasB. The story it self is good but you need to give us descriptions of the characters in question. try to get deeper into your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4

Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
like rigor mortis it is

Everyone is so lax in the filthy things they say. My god Hollywood has corrupted the youth. I still came, but that's besides the point

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so fucking hot

More and more of this Brett and soon, like yesterday. The lucky fucker two gorgeous cunts to suck and fuck, bit more detail on the action would not go amiss. Like coming down for coffee and finding Angel playing with herself, could have started a super orgy here. Or you might have found Angel getting off on the Sybian or other toys. Got to have a lot more of these two sex mad bi sexual cunts. You know that I adore cunt and getting drunk on cunt nectar. Cunt Lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
I just love when Family cums together.

Angel being the expert pussy licker probably showed Scarlett ways to please her and Scarlett's Brother,to where Angel swore off other women and remain loyal to her SIL and Hubby,so they could be in a Fun Family Threesome.

But I hope they all decided to settle down and start a larger family and have Scarlett and Angel both have Brothers Babies.That would be so cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous