All Comments on 'Watching the Pool Party'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
H O T!

Five stars!

(Wet panties, too)

Will have my husband re-read it to me aloud again tonight.

You're HOT!

A K

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Potentially a good start to a story series. This series could revolve around incest, group sex and slutty behavior.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
keep going you have my complete attention

Loved this story, is this the most recent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fast foward

Do you read your writing? Editing? It Sounds like a like I'm 15 still!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes anon,

She wrote it just like a recently fucked 19 year old. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

that was an amazing story!!! cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My best friend Graham and i were out and we came back to his place where his parents were having a party. It was late after midnight, he let us in the back door. We walked to his room, we were both 19, the door was shut, he opened it, his 30 year old cousin, Cheryl was on her knees, a cock in her mouth, his fathers and a guy fucking her from behind. I jumped back, shit, Graham stood, his father waved us in, Graham went, I stood back. I watched as Graham took his clothes off, his father moved and Graham took his place. The guy moved from behind Cheryl and Grahams father, who I must say had the biggest cock I had seen, pushed into Cheryl, whose head jerked up but then back down. The guy who I later found out was Cheryls father, moved out, I went out, moving to the front door, but in the lounge room, I recognized Grahams mum, June, on her knees, being fucked from behind by a neighbor, Mr Jamison. I was hard as I watched as he pulled out, and moved higher to her arse. I had watched June at the tennis courts, the long bronzed legs, the tennis skirt, the tight panties, I had even gone and stroked myself in the toilets at the court, thinking about her, now I was watching Stan Jamison slide his cock into her arse, I needed to get off, wishing it was me. I watched as his cock slid in and out, her breathing heavy, it looked like she was pushing back. I heard a voice, a hand on the front of my trousers,feels like you like that, turning, a naked Marilyn Jamison, Stans daughter, my age, we had been neighbours all our lives,oh Rob, didn't know you would be here. She knelt, undoing my trousers, they fell to the floor, she looked up at me, like to fuck her arse, she likes it, her mouth around my cock, 3 seconds, my cum firing into her,she swallowed and spluttered , managing to take it all. Wow, Rob, so much, so hard, so quick she knelt on the sofa, here she was, presenting her pussy, Cheryls dad moved to her mouth, she took it, I moved behind her, pushing in, wet, slimy, I wasn't the first, she was still tight as I fucked her, lasting much longer, also I couldn't keep my eyes off Junes arse as Stan finished in her, I heard Marilyn, Cheryls dad was cumming in her mouth, I kept fucking her until my second load of cum shot into Marilyn. I moved away and sat. I watched Grahams dad come in, man what a cock, he was like a horse. He moved behind Marilyn, bending her over the end of the sofa and pushed into her in one go. She screamed, he held his cock in her and she relaxed and slowly fucked her, I saw her orgasm twice, then she just lay there taking his huge cock in and out of her pussy. He pulled out, my god, she stayed open, you could see up into her pussy. He sat down and she just sat down on him, skewered by his cock. Fuck, I was hard, I looked around, June had gone, I stood, I saw her come out of the bathroom into the kitchen. I waited, then followed, she was getting a drink, I felt awkward but I moved behind her, my cock against her bottom, my hands around her tits. She pushed her head back, mmm, her hand on my cock, squeezing, she turned, Rob, what are you doing here. I smiled, very boldly, waiting to fuck your arse, she looked at me, follow me, we went into the main bedroom. She locked the door, your first time, yes, mm, o.k she knelt, taking my cock in her mouth, mm you need to be hard,believe me I was hard. She lay down, on her back, come here, I moved between her open legs, she held my cock, guiding it to her pussy, fuck me, I moved, her pussy was sloppy, wet, slimy. O.k, she lifted her legs, my cock came out of her, fuck my arse big boy, wow, I put it against her anus and moved forward, she opened, I was in, sliding in deeper, tight but wet inside until I was hard against her. Come here, I moved up, I could feel her heat around me, kiss me, I did, her tongue found my mouth, I opened as I bucked up into her arse, her legs around me,pulling me in. I moved back, lifted her legs, I was like a rock, I fucked into her hard, her hand touched her pussy, yes, yes, Yesssss and I felt her insides clench around my cock, milking me, my cum firing deep into her. I didn't want it to stop, my cock felt like it was being milked of all my cum. I fell back, leaving her arse, I felt tired, exhausted, she got up, lay here. I did. from that time on I have been in her arse for 3 years until I was married.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 8 years ago
Super hot!

This is the first story of your's that I've read, but be assured that I'll be checking out the others. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Totally mindless and talentless garbage ! "1*" !!

One of the worst .

kissmyhornkissmyhornabout 8 years ago
Loved it....please write more

This story needs a Sequel ,please...Great imagination, vivid description, and exceptional narrative.... Almost felt (wished) I was there!... 5-stars.

Rickd_1960Rickd_1960about 8 years ago
Great Story

Love your style and subject matter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story! Do it again!

kjanekjanealmost 8 years ago
Love it when Leslie and Cathy join in . . . .

This is a hot little story--thanks for writing it. I can envision the whole moment of trepidation when Leslie and Cathy decide to hook up with the others. I also loved it when the guy lost it at the very moment Cathy reminded him she was 18. Hot.

I would love to read a sequel. Maybe another round with Cathy's parents, or maybe some "fallout" from Leslie's parents when they find out their daughter got seeded at an orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5* for you

I had a girlfriend whose parents hosted swinging parties. They would send her off to my house to spend the night and host a party. One night we decided to sneak over and see what "adult" parties were like. We snuck into the garage and up the back stairs. They had a loft area and we watched her parents and about five other couples do everything imaginable. We were still too young ourselves, but we learned an awful lot that night. From then on we always tried to watch. We got caught by one of the neighbor couples coming out as we were going in. Nothing was ever said, but the husband of that couple took my virginity two years later.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

Very fucking hot. I understand why it was in group sex but that story could have fit in so many other categories. Loved it!!

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 7 years ago
Watching ~ Participating

This is one of the hottest stories. More, please. I once spent the night at the home of a woman who worked for me. I was sleeping with the coworker I brought. When I had to use the bathroom, I had to walk through the master bedroom where the other couple was fucking. The woman said go ahead. You aren't bothering us. Nothing as exciting as this awesome story, but a good memory.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Hmmm

Lusty and erotic!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
wholy crap that was hot

this could have been a two chapter, and on day two had two of the couples stay.

trousersnaketrousersnakeover 4 years ago
Hot hot hot with great build up

Just getting into your stories. Love the way you build the action up and then the sex is very raw. Looking forward to reading more

AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

I loved it, got a bit nervous that it might turn into an incest story but it was just perfect! 5 boners!

Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Thinking through the story after I read it, my thought was how to rate it and comment on it. Oh hell, 5 stars and a rousing cheer for a good job. It is fantasy land. Not real. Could it happen in real life?? Darned if I know, or have ever heard in real life, BUT------?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FUCK FEST! 5.0 = πŸ’―% (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†) πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reposting another user's comment:

"Rickd_1960 - almost 6 years ago

Great Story

Love your style and subject matter. Keep up the good work."

DchargerDchargerover 1 year ago

I'm totally speechless. What a red HOT and VERY SEXY story. Wish there were pictures. I can see it all happening in my mind. Maybe I've seen too much porn. Nicely done.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Fantasy land, but the dampometer in my knickers gave it 5* a very hot story. I have missed this author

billwollerbillwollerover 1 year ago

Loved it! Thanks for it. I love the fantasy of watching and knowing you are being watched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had aex with my BFF dad on a dare before I was 19 her dad was 48 he was just split up from his second wife. It was awesome my friend watched and liked me after her dad shot his load in me.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

Hot nasty tale!

Please keep them cumming.

twistDtwistD11 months ago

Oooooh please do a Part 2!!!

olblueyesolblueyes11 months ago

erotic, imaginative, liked it, read twice,,

AyhanAyhan7 months ago

This story was very nice

911196691119665 months ago

What a hot story!!!!

Loved it!!!!!

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz3 months ago

Deliciously raunchy!

Sxxxxx

demonoidstormdemonoidstorm2 months ago

Fucking hot af πŸ₯΅

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10224 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...