All Comments on 'The Challenge'

by lady_luck1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great, Great

Very well written. None of the endless background with very little the sex we want

read. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was very hot. I loved the fact that it was written from a womans perspective and is a fantasy that so many of us have.

lady_luck1lady_luck1over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks from the author

Thanks for your feedback. This is my first submission and it took a bit of courage to post. This story is not entirely fictional and I'm thinking of adding a part 2... I welcome all constructive feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good first submission, looking forward to seeing more of your writing.

Interesting. I think Sean’s response to her teasing was spot on. I think I would have added a line at the end with Sean’s chuckle saying, “I don’t think so. Tomorrow dress more office appropriate, but don’t wear any panties. Be prepared to spend the lunch hour in this office.” Then added … to be continued.

Then you could write a second chapter as they work themselves into an office relationship. The way he turned the tables on her it could become a sub/Dom story. Of course, you could always do a second chapter either way, with my comment or one of your own at the beginning and take the story anyway you wish it to go.

Maddie

lady_luck1lady_luck1over 8 years agoAuthor
Part 2? (Thanks Maddie)

Thanks for your input! I have been toying with ideas for a Part 2. I appreciate your insight, Maddie... Stay tuned!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous