All Comments on 'Night Club Gangbang'

by mhb

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot Wife

I loved this story.It got my cock hard right away.You did a good job on the story .I loved it all the way.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Want to bet.

It won't happen again until the next time. Lets face it she is a slut and he is a wimpy cuckold. No real man could sit back and watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this story sucks from one side to the other

boy what an imagineagion, you really suck, and to think that you would like for the rest of us to believe this shit, you wish, 9 guys in three minutes yea right what ever, sounds to me you trying to shoot off but can't get it up, lets face you are nothing more then the biggest JACKASS I have ever come across, thank god there are not anymore out there like you, or should I say too few to count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Good Start

I think they were being hard on you. It's a very hot topic and I think the real issue was the hotter things got the less detail you wrote. Try focusing on it as if it happened and describe the details so we can all see it too.

As to a cuckhold being wimpy: liking to see your wife be enjoyed by others is not wimpy. It's about giving others a taste of what is yours and will never be theirs.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Can it. Brilliant.

As well as a miniskirt 'she was six inch black heals'.

Actually, bin it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Any story

Pretty much any LW story with knickers, arse, spunk, and whilst, in it will have cucks in it. Not all, but the vast majority in Lit.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Total

A total piece of shit story and fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool story wish it was longer with more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

spoilt by 9 guys in 3 mins - IMPOSSIBLE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous