All Comments on 'Recession Blues Ch. 05'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jodiredjodiredover 8 years ago
So true.....

For a work of fiction, this has an awful lot of truth in it. Ann's first anal/vaginal DP worked out almost exactly the way my first DP did. To this day, that combination of Men's cocks makes me cum like a roman candle....over and over and over. Of course we know that Ann will be back for jacen, that she will become a full-fledged whore for Him. I would too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why are all the kardasian sluts fucking niggers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Once again very good work now she must be pimped to bbc into total submission

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 8 years ago
I love this story

I have been reading ever story in this series that you have posted. I hope you don't make us wait too long to see Chapter 6. I had wondered when Ann would be turned out by Jacen. Good writing and a great story. I love each episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please!!

Awesome twist to the story keep going

jodiredjodiredover 8 years ago
She'll be back!

Anne will most assuredly be back, and eventually she will do anything and everything that Jacen demands of her. She will soon realize that while Jacen's cock does indeed send her into orbit, she is one of those women for whom ANY Black Cock will do. I am one of those women and I know scores of other mwfs who are just like me. What Jacen...and many Black Men...realize and what most white men do NOT realize is that a mature woman not only LOVES to fuck, she NEEDS to fuck. NEEDS it like an addict needs a fix. She will try going back to Tom, but she will most assuredly be back. It's what happens in real life and what will happen in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you should be given an award

I don't know if I have enjoyed anything more than your erotic writing. just a few lines into your story makes me made with arousal. this is undoubtedly a great art. waiting for next parts is so hard for us fans, that is the only drawback. I didn't find an author who made every female protagonist so hot as you did, roguealan. hats off to you. please write more of Ann and Sharon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Please

Bring on the next chapter. Superb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please

post the next chapter soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous