All Comments on 'Playing with Fire Pt. 03'

by travelor7579

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652over 8 years ago
a higher star

I like this story. I keep watching for each new chapter. I went to the maximum score I could give but I do have a question. At the end, it was said that he had been restrained (between two solid points, solidifying his fate), and yet he was still able to masturbate? More explanation might be needed in the next chapter if you recap in any way. Good story so far...very well written.

5 stars.

KidG1000KidG1000over 8 years ago
love this story

this is my new favorite story series!! i eagerly await the next chapter of cuckold humiliation! thank you for writing it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story series ever!

I hope this thing has twenty parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Certainly

You can write about your fantasy. Many readers enjoy this theme. Yet, at the end of your series you need to have hubby reflect on how happy he is with the end result and whether he needs to make significant changes to move forward with his life.

jaxster99jaxster99over 8 years ago
i didnt like it at all.

this story is ridiculous. the husband has zero common sense and is clearly gay. He WANTS to lose his wife and doesnt even care if he has sex with her any more. He gets turned on by his best friend shitting on his life and then sucking his miserable cock. this stupid story should be in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That didn't work as blackmail.

All he has to do is speak up. All done. This is poorly thought out and badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupud as fuck

The husband is dumb as fuck to let all this happen to this exteme

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 8 years ago
Ohhhhh

Loving it. Leaping on to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous