All Comments on 'The Creature's Island Pt. 02'

by KmeraKing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
do you plan to continue it?

I'd like to see more of this thing coming

KmeraKingKmeraKingover 8 years agoAuthor
Maybe

I meant for this to easily be one of two options: a continued story arc, or a snippet

It really depends on my feedback, because it might be better to leave it as is and let people imagine the rest in whatever individual fantasies they might have.

Should I continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes

I loved it u should really continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue it.

This pair is my favourite series in the entire site (I've been here for close to two years) and I beg you to continue it into a full series. I would also like to see more humans being turned, anal, double penetration (vaginal and anal, double vaginal and double anal), rimming, oral, cum-swapping and all of it done also with the large, incestuous family that the three will surely breed. If you could, please make all of their offspring herms, nothing more delicious than being able to experiment both sides of the ultimate pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Moar!

I'll add to that the original creature is bi too, learning suck and get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful.

Please continue it, please, please, please. It would be very appreciated ;)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A wide birth may be in the offing after all! Almost veering into a satire of sex stories but stands out in its idiosyncracy. I love commenting on stories years after the last previous comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous