All Comments on 'It's All About Trust'

by Lovepotion69

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
TOP READ .

a good read top stuff ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A+

Wonderful description of a First Time - hmm, seems like asking for a sequel? Maybe after some misunderstandings, some kind of getting hurt about things...

hongluobohongluoboover 20 years ago
beautiful

a wonderful new story LP... wow!!

WillsWillsover 20 years ago
Beautiful story

Beautiful story LP

Nicely written, tender and sexy.

Congrats on your E.

Will's

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Awesome!

Damn! I really wish my first time was like that! You did a fabulous job!!

hammingbyrd7hammingbyrd7over 20 years ago
tender and realistic

A sweet story, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Awesome.

Great story. Little light on the actual sex, but in this case it was a good thing. Anything more, and you would have lost the point of the story, any less and it woulden't have been at Literotica. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A good beginning.

As I think back over the the first time I had sex. I wish that I too could have had a best friend to be with for that very special first time. Being able to share the trust and concerns that comes with losing ones cherry as told in this story. It is important to talk about the day after, (meaning their frindship), is something that I think young folks are not doing and should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
language

Loved the lead in. It rang true for me and did a wonderful job of setting up the sex.

Only thing that I noticed that bugged me was the use of English expressions, e.g. "fancy him," "bloke," etc. But then I read "ass" rather than "arse," "panties" rather than "knickers." I don't much care for the English expressions myself but it made me wonder if the narrator is suppose to be English but going to school in America.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 20 years ago
I wish

I really loved your story. Just wish my first time had been that sweet and memorable.

Are you planning a sequel?

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 20 years ago
Lovely Story

Beautiful love story. Like others, I, too, wish my first time had been this special! Keep up the fine writing.

The "E" and "H" are well deserved.

Dirt ManDirt Manover 20 years ago
The Best First Time That I've Ever Read!

This should be in all libraries in the HOW TO BREAK IN A VIRGIN, section. And made to be part of Health, and high school sexual studies for teenagers. Unfortunately, too many parents would object to the content even if they did agree with it.

As Always

I Am the

Dirt Man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lovely

It is one of the great lovestories I have read in this site. please Keep it up.

jefferson7jefferson7about 20 years ago
Excellent!

Well-written, skillfully set up. The emotions and the activity all rang true. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love it everytime!

Out of all the first time stories on Literotica, I keep coming back to yours. I'm usually not one to re-read stories in books or online. But I love this one & just wanted to say thanx for making everytime feel like the first time. Kisses, ~Saigrah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo!

I read a lot of first time stories and this is one of the first ones I have bothered to leave a comment on. Truly genius work. I was very aroused. Still am.

Great job!

~WOK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story.

what a great story! truly one of the best i've ever read here, and the first one i bother to comment. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sweet

I loved your story, it was very sweet and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So innocent and inexperienced. Loved your story.

So real and so close to home. Thanks so much. I thoroughly enjoyed it. A true favorite of mine.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 18 years ago
Excellent!!!

Well written and thought out before hand. Please continue the storyline if possible. Looking forward to reading more of your writings. Nice!!!

gorgeousgypsygirlgorgeousgypsygirlover 18 years ago
I can only wish...

Good God, I only wish MY first time had been like this!!! So perfectly written; perfect mastery of the situation. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written first time story from female POV

Well written and it rang true. Many of the stories read like an experienced 30+ man in a teen body covorting with the young maiden.

Yours had the misgivings, fumblings and curiousness. Yours also didn't have the female experience four thundering orgasms, each more powerful then the last. I am a writer and enjoy the female POV. Good Story.

Cousin-BarbCousin-Barbover 18 years ago
Not sure this could have been done any better.

Certainly not by any author I have read in this Forum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Peace

Thanks for taking the time to write this. I loved it.

KrisCoyote12KrisCoyote12almost 18 years ago
All about trust...I trust your writing from now on

It is obvious that this was a story long in the making. Just for this, I applaud you. But to also make such a believable chemistry between the two virgins is amazing. This story brings back vivid memories of my own teenage years, and I'm sure it hits home for many others as well. The characters are nicely drawn and developed, not comepletely overbearing and crude. They have a sense of humanity about them and I like that. We are but humans after all. The sex itself...well...let's just say HOT. Wonderful work. Look forward to more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing

easily the best story ive ever read. simply amazing, wonderful

gunshotglitter77gunshotglitter77almost 18 years ago
Awesome

This story was awesome, sensitive and realistic...i really cared about these characters...keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Above the rest

Written with a sense of emotion and tenderness not generally captured in many of the posted stories. Well done indeed!

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 17 years ago
Great - very real

It's excellent to read a story in which a girl's first penetration isn't instantly sexually wonderful. We all know that first times often aren't, but in erotica they always are. This felt much more real because her focus is on the newness of the experience, not the eroticism of it. Altogether a well constructed, well expressed story - congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great

nice and touching story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it was ok but i expected much more

it was nice till the end. did she ever stay with steven?they should have hooked up and gotten married.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
It Was A Pretty Good Read

By the time I really started getting into it, it was over. I do wish you the needing had not come at the point that it did. Thanks for sharing your tale.

killerlooks_xokillerlooks_xoover 15 years ago
Brilliant

Fantastic Scenario. I loved how it all blossomed into some kind of love tale.

Would of loved to have known what happened next though!

Sequel?? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
why

the guy shouldnt of worn a condom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more?

Please Carry on this story!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Quite good. No, better than that--excellent

Tender, loving, romantic. What other adjectives could I use? I really enjoyed your story. It is much more realistic than most stories on Literotica. These two teenagers are worrying about the consequences and whether having sex will alter their future relationship. Being best friends, they really do care about each other, and you've captured that extremely well. Perhaps one of the reasons I enjoyed this story so much is that I married my best friend. I was so unsure for our first time, I could barely sustain an erection. But it was soooo exciting, that I couldn't wait to do it again. I'd like to see a sequel to this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this needs a sequel i want to know what happens next with Cathy and Steven

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Gross

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous