All Comments on 'A Son Captures His Mother Pt. 01'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
That was a totally unexpected ending

Bit of a shock how this ended. Not exactly a Cliff hanger but I wonder how this will continue now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I didn't vote.

I couldn't decide how many stars your story deserved. Three seemed right at first, but four would have been okay also. Not quite a "five" because of the lack of spell checking/grammar checking. An unexpected ending to be sure. And a sequel entry might be in order . . . I'm not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird grammar, and sloppy spelling

The story started in the middle, and is riddled with errors;"he was slumped over his desk, an empty bottle of whiskey lying empty on its side." Redundant use of 'empty' - just one of the many, many spelling, syntax and grammar errors here. Why didn't you get someone to proof-read, or better still, edit this mess? 2 stars, three would be undeserved for something as sloppy as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave this a 5 for story Fuck the grammer or spelling or dear annony

YOU suck and swallow dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thomas needs a brother from his mother and a niece from his sister

Tell we the readers about the swelling belly's of mom and sis, I give it a five, fuck the grammar, write about the growing belly's and how good the pregnant pussy is !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HA HA WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP....

THE STORY WAS VERY GOOD READING ALL THE ERRORS AND GRAMAR CAN BE FIXED IN THE FUTURE WITH TRIAL AND ERROR NOTHING GOOD COMES FORTH...I ALSO NOTED EACH ONE OF THE COMPLAINERS WERE ... ANONYMOUS...

kplusmckplusmcover 8 years ago
another great story

for those that didn't red the first story " A Son Captures His Mother" it would have made easier to follow if you had made this part two. That said while the spelling could use some editing its still a great story and needs to continue to expand on their relationships with children and maybe a little play between mother and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grammar....

Why is that half the great horde of semi-literates who complain about the commenters who talk about spelling and grammar, can't even spell grammar. Is there an elementary education system in the US?

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Oh my!

So very good! I love it!

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 8 years ago
Religious people!!!???

I was amused by the warning at the beginning of this chapter to religious people who may be reading this story. What kind of religious person would even be on this website, let alone reading a story about incest!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Now Thomas needed to comfort his mother!

Mary felt so alone in bed, she couldn't believe her husband was gone forever. Then her door opened, Thomas walked in, and got into her bed with her completely naked. She could feel his hard cock press against her as he pulled her close. "Don't worry mom, I'm here for you," Thomas whispered. Mary could feel her nightgown being lifted over her head, and off, and she was also naked. Thomas moved on top of his mother, and began placing kisses on her lips. Mary opened her mouth as she felt her son's tongue pushing against her lips. As their tongues swirled around each others, Mary felt her son's cockhead against her wet pussy's lips. She couldn't help but gasp as Thomas's cock slowly slid inside her. Mary began to moan as soon as her son began moving inside her. She quickly forgot about her husband, and became consumed in her pleasure as Thomas began thrusting into her harder. Hannah found herself tossing, and turning, in bed, not being able to sleep. She thought she heard her mother moaning, and thought she might be crying at first. As she listened closer, she realized her mom was making sounds of pleasure, Thomas was making love to her. Hanna got out of bed and quietly crept down the hall to her mother's bedroom door, it was slightly cracked as she peered inside. She was mesmerized by the sight of her brother's cock thrusting hard into her mom's pussy. Hannah's hand slipped inside her panties to her hard clit, and began rubbing it. As Thomas picked up speed, Mary got louder, and began meeting up with his thrusts enthusiastically. "Oh Thomas, oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm going to cum!" she shouted.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
The lord said....

Get an editor, If you don't you'll burn in hell..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous