All Comments on 'Red Lipstick Seduction'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stewartwenstewartwenover 8 years ago

Excellent story telling, I was captivated after a few paragraphs. Look forward to more of this unlikely couple.

S

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Wonderful story!

A wonderful story that I hope is only the beginning of more chapters with these two!

Thank you so much!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love these story's

believe i have read them all and they are the greatest. would like to re-visit them and find out what the prude girls did with them selves when they went back to there homes and jobs.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

I love these sexual awakening stories and this one ranks at the top with a few more. Like others that commented, I would love to see how this experience changes Melinda's life. So I hope chapter 2 is in the very near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed it perhaps a little unlikely to turn someone that fast, but really good. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Carmen& melinda

Very, very sensuous and ELECTRIC. Thank you.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Another top story from a top author. Very erotic and sensual made got me quite got and bothered

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1. This was hot and original. No male bashing so thank you.

2. I loved most of it except the flashback to her professor and her first experience not being with Carmen.

3. The flashback was unnecessary - Carmen's seduction was more than enough to entice Melinda into lesbianism.

4. Carmen should have been Melinda's first taste since she did the seduction. Just thoughts - again the story was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another wonderful tale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22229 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...