All Comments on 'Impregnation'

by flyboy218

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Obviously written by a man

When you even bump up against a woman's cervix she jumps thru the roof in PAIN! That's why, even in porn movies where the guy has a giant cock, you never see him jamb it all the way in the woman's pussy. Hit that cervix and the pain and screaming begin. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Back to the drawing board

After figuring out just what does happen inside a vagina, as mentioned below, ya mite tri a spel chek. Just sayin'

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 8 years ago
Eye roll

Giving birth vaginally does not destroy the tightness of a woman's vagina. Vaginas were made to give birth, they bounce back pretty damn fast.

Also, as previously stated you don't want to poke our cervix. I see that a lot in these stories, it makes me wonder if there are a lot of inexperienced people writing erotica.

Having said all that, this is a good concept and with a bit of work could be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Written by a sheltered 17 year old

Needs to pass the basic sex Ed course. First off, the cervix is only an inch or 2 from the opening. Unless this is one massively giant lady in the story, the guy has a small dick. Given that the cervix is I my the first 1/3 - 1/4 the way in, the remaining Gavin's isn't affected by the birth process. I could go in with more factual errors in this story but I don't have the time. The writer should get an illustration of the human vagina inside and out and learn up.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 4 years ago
Ummmmm.....

You know a penis doesn’t actually enter the cervix, right? The opening is very small unless she is about to give birth or right after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For one it be painful at insertion initial Lower lips has me thinking anal gaping hole.

If he or she were do this in artist perspective and directing blind man to mate. Blind man would have wait and just feel.

Feeling and orgasms were not experienced. Ever did blindfold sex? Kind similar to phone sex except you know the the other person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous