All Comments on 'Acceptance of Denial Pt. 03'

by CrimsonGold

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow!!

This story was absolutely amazing and I loved every bit of it!

coffeemomof2coffeemomof2over 8 years ago
I was crying!

That was an amazing story line and was beautifully written...just loved it!

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Bravo!

Such a well written story! Details and consistency with all three chapters... So much fun to read your work!

I'm hoping for more from you, you're a great writer that puts it all together!

Thank you so much for your stories!

L

CrimsonGoldCrimsonGoldover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all your comments

Just wanted to say I appreciate all the comments I've received for this trilogy, it's been great to have feedback. :)

Many thanks,

Crimson Gold

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Darn it! Why do all good things come to an end...except the good impressions this story left upon me. CrimsonGold, Acceptance of Denial is written art that painted a love amongst unlikely people during an unlikely and horrible time. Yet it is beautiful in its complexities. Thank you and all the best

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

I'm glad she didn't really enjoy her role in the war, makes it a little easier to feel sorry for her... I think Erika showed the potential for redemption through love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best ever story

Such a delightful experience to read this story. Surely someone could make this into a movie!!

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

A unique story very well written. Two people who had every reason not to be together but finding love for each other. Simply a great story and my eyes will dry soon. Thank you.

ps: the German side of my family (my great grand parents arrived in the US before 1900) were harsh and hid any affection. Remembering my grandmother who was fond of saying “Children should be seen and not heard”. It has been difficult to see Germans in a softer light. I still found this love story believable.

eros53eros53about 2 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful and intriguing story! You were masterful in maintaining tension between the two main characters. One never knew if Kristin was going to have to escape her captor or fall in love with her. The small spark of fear always lurking in her relationship with Adler kept the story on a razors edge. Good on you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrimsonGold@CrimsonGold
63 Followers
As always, I'd like to give a big thank you to all of you who support the huge variety of content here on Lit. This is an amazing community, and I can't thank you enough for all your feedback, I appreciate it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES