All Comments on 'A Submissive at Heart Ch. 05'

by hotbottom1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

as a submissive to a man he needs to be pretty for him

don't take so long between chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I don't understand why you still insist you are straight. You are at the very least bi. If this is a true story, I would like to know how you felt after 3 months of being fucked and sucking cock. My thinking is that you will want to continue being a fag for Gerald. I think we need to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epilogue

As a bit of an epilogue after Gerald and Mark left us Michelle did not want to be intimate with me anymore after all the gay stuff. She just did not see me as a man anymore. We stayed together and she found another lover and I am now a full time homosexual. If people tell you your core sexuality can’t change they are wrong. I live in the spare bedroom now and have a full time stud boyfriend.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Horseshit!

WTF?! The whole idea that his former lover/girlfriend has effectively dumped him and helps him turn sissy is unbelievable! Even if he likes being a fag,living in the same apartment as his ex is crappola!

She'll certainly be heading for London with Mark while he's tooling down the Hershey Highway!

GirlyforcockGirlyforcockabout 8 years ago
I hope you write again soon

I love your entire series, I hope something like this can happen to me pretty soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going!

I can't wait to read what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Keep writing. The story has to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Big-cocked married closet bottom

I loved this story - as unrealistic as it was - I'd love it if my wife and I both took male lovers... it'll never happen, still, it's nice to fantasise...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love, Love, Love This!

Yes, it is unrealistic as one other commenter says, but it is soooo damn hot and erotic! I would love to have a boyfriend who treated me and fucked me like a woman. So sexy! I would love for my wife to have a big dicked lover too.

Wish there were more chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Soooooo hot

This story is super hot, I only wish you had written more chapters! Need to find my Gerald.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Mmm heaven, submitting and being feminised, perfect. Write again soon, x sissy Lucy

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

What a pitty the story stopped......

devil_dogs21devil_dogs214 months ago

I know first hand how difficult it is to write one of these stories so I appreciated the effort and time it took. I love the topic and story line, the one suggestion I would make is to combine your chapters, they are too short as a stand alone chapter. It may be a result of that's as far as you could go at the time, but I would recommend just coming back to the story and adding to it instead of publishing what you have done thus far. Keep it up, love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous